Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN stating "just waiting over a minute" for presser to start.

It is odd he ended up there of all places so I'm wondering if he tried to get in?

TO ME it sounds like a good place to go "off grid" so to speak. Accepting community and less than 200 a month for room and food. (math checkers did I get it right this time, allow for rounding:)).

I think he was heading to Canada. The were close to the Oregon boarder and heading North.

Please realize this child has been groomed and brainwashed. She views him as her captor and protector. She will require a total reprogramming of her mind to begin to even see herself as used and a victim. Her inner pride may even want to fight the thought she could be so brainwashed.

Depending how under his control her mind has been, she sees he has rescued her from the evil of her life and upbringing as it was. He rescued her and protected her....that is part of the grooming. Her mind will not be grateful for quite awhile more than likely. The captive mentality has to be brought back into reality and then her youth makes her so much more confused. Only victims may get this but please, she needs your prayers more than ever

She needs a real safe home and kept out of the public eye for healing and help. (and for heavens sake keep Dr. Phil and the media away from her.)

Consider this JMO, MOO... Friend of mine is a Forensic Nurse - specializing in children. She says that she can usually talk a teenager into the exam regardless of the circumstances. Next step is parental consent. If the minor still physically refuses, a court order can be obtained and the minor is sedated for comfort. Also a social worker and Guardian Ad Litem are assigned asap. JMO MOO

They were in a cabin - individual called in a tip. Isolated. No cell connectivity.

Just heard. Have the presser on now. SO happy!!!!!!!!!

They kept the Rogue under surveillance.

The break came when a vehicle belonging to Cummins was found in Siskiyou County, California, the county’s sheriff’s office said Thursday. It was identified using its vehicle identification number.
http://myfox8.com/2017/04/20/teacher-accused-of-kidnapping-former-teenage-student-arrested-student-found-safe/

Josh Devine of TBI talking
We received call at 11 pm central from person who said may have been in contact. Caller said they had taken up residence in last week and a half in a cabin. TBI called LE in CA and they had gotton same call. Area is very remote and no cell phone service. At night, found Rouge this am and compared VIN to compare. Kept car under surveillance, and took them after sunrise.

We can't be happier to tell you that Elizabeth will soon be heading back home to TN

TC has been arrested and is expected to be behind bars for many years

Can't thank the public enough

As we said from the start it only takes 1 tip

Because of the remote location agents of the TBI are flying on their way to assist the local LE

ET will be returning home on TBI aircraft

Now Mark Gwyn TBI Director director talking
TBI is on a plane right now to get her, and she will fly back on TBI aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo