Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This creep wasn't interested in her physical or mental health. If he bought her gluten free food, it was purely by accident, imo.

attachment.php

According to this photo it looks like what is in the jar is coconut oil? It appears to be there even when the media is allowd in. If it was taken I doubt it would be before media got in there.

That jar looks more like alfredo sauce to me.

9Vyd2Cp.jpg

The family posted to send cards to welcome ET home to:
P. O. Box 731
Columbia, TN 38402

Something we all can individually do is to send her a card so she can see how many around the world cared and were worried about her.

Awesome. I'm so happy to be able to send her a supportive message. I wonder if she might appreciate a little money order. I think I'll send one.

IMO, she's with her family, but not at home.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Check cost-of-living calculators online. You might be surprised. :) I mean overall it's more expensive to live there but some things are cheaper.

I live in TN. Last summer we took a 10 day trip down the coast. Beautiful area btw...absolutely gorgeous. But everything cost SOOOO much more. It was insane.

The point is I don't think they could have shopped around much, they would have just had to buy stuff as they needed it where they thought they were under the radar. Pretty ad hoc. I'm sure that would have added to the General cost of things?
And no epipens found in the cabin?

The family posted to send cards to welcome ET home to:
P. O. Box

Something we all can individually do is to send her a card so she can see how many around the world cared and were worried about her.

I hope, at a minimum, they will screen the mail she receives. After reading so many comments on social media placing her at fault in the situation and the very specific personal details of what has most likely happened to her while with TC it seems to me there is a huge risk here for ET to be victimized yet again by members of the community. I don't think the potential for good would outweigh the potential for harm here. It seems, in my opinion, this child needs sheltering while she begins the process of recovery from this trauma.

The point is I don't think they could have shopped around much, they would have just had to buy stuff as they needed it where they thought they were under the radar. Pretty ad hoc. I'm sure that would have added to the General cost of things?
And no epipens found in the cabin?

Of course not. 😖

That was cool! And where I live is cheaper than Nashville. But she is closer to Nashville.

I don't go by anything on internet after most of the polls for president were completely wrong!

I grew up in Tenn until age 10 then moved to CA with my family. Been here 40 yrs, my mom comes from a family of 10 siblings I have lots of cousins most all of them still live in Tenn. We talk to them quite frequently. The cost to live in CA is much higher I don't care what it says on the web!!

I don't go by anything on internet after most of the polls for president were completely wrong!

I grew up in Tenn until age 10 then moved to CA with my family. Been here 40 yrs, my mom comes from a family of 10 siblings I have lots of cousins most all of them still live in Tenn. We talk to them quite frequently. The cost to live in CA is much higher I don't care what it says on the web!!

Sorry. I am in TN. I should have clarified that. I am in West TN. My city is cheaper than Nashville is what I was saying. I'm agreeing with you. We spent 10 days going down the coast of CA..loved PCH1! And it was TONS more expensive. The Internet agreed that CA is more expensive than TN

I think the cost of eating on the road with dietary requirements and people looking for you would take the budget to a whole new level. I hope Tad had graduated lenses for reading the fine print on the jars and boxes. And he must have snuck around a bit stealing license plates behind convenience stores.
What a dork!

Point taken. I will refrain from commenting.

I was simply going by the advice of the mental health professionals who posted.

I am sure her family knows better. Sorry!

I will hope ET is receiving care for her trauma and I will not comment again.

I don't know why you're taking my differing opinion so personally, Ellie. I didn't mean you were wrong or that your opinion doesn't matter. Of course it matters. (I didn't even quote you either)

This thread is about ET and I was just opining that I truly believe it would be a warm and loving gesture to show ET that there are a lot of people (even strangers) that care and are pulling for her.

I think the cost of eating on the road with dietary requirements and people looking for you would take the budget to a whole new level. I hope Tad had graduated lenses for reading the fine print on the jars and boxes. And he must have snuck around a bit stealing license plates behind convenience stores.
What a dork!
Yes it can be more costly with food allergies. One can also not be spontaneous in choosing food and much food is off the menu. It would make it much harder for anyone travelling on long journeys .My son has multiple food allergies including Wheat.

Huffing & puffing, still playing catch-up, way behind, anyway...

Your post also made me think about when she goes back to school -- unless therapy, etc., takes the remainder of her school year, which would prolly put her back a grade & that would be, IMO, for her a very negative thing... (i.e. no alternative is good, seems to me...)

But how will her returning to school -- unless she transfers to another which would also be tuff - affect her? Shame, embarrassment, hearing or thinking she's hearing other students talking about her or laffing at her, etc., That's a tuff age to face being so "different." SMH. I would have just wanted to curl up & die if that had happened to me.

This is just one fine mess this man has made for her, her parents, and his family as well. At least, I assume, he will be in the county jail & then state prison or federal prison for a long time -- kidnapping, statutory rape (if proven), Mann Act possibly, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, etc., etc.

Grrrrrr.
There is nothing quoted in this statement to indicate that ET will be returning to the highschool.
I am almost certain that she won't be, but that is only my opinion.
http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/...reacts-to-elizabeth-thomas-being-found-safely

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member