Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family and the school are trying to create a united front at this point to keep the focus on ET. The school terminated him for insubordination because both TC and ET denied the kiss. The timing of when he was fired is going to be a factor if this should go to court. Very sad situation. She needed a counselor, probably from when she first started school. Very hard to go from homeschooling to public school for any student but especially a troubled teen. I'm surprised that none of her other teachers didn't pick up on her struggle. All my opinion.

True... I was thinking of him listening to her whine and stuff and start treating her like a child.... thus making her even more upset and want to leave. I know my teens get on my nerves. LOL

Long-time lurker here.
I was reading the Corpus Christi news about a festival going on that my sister wants to attend and lo and behold. There seems to be a sighting of the two:
http://www.caller.com/story/news/20...t-may-have-been-spotted-north-beach/99543814/

This is just in.

WHY????? Why would LE confirm this?? All it does is give him a heads up that they've been spotted and need to hightail it out of the area. If it's really them, this report is a huge mistake imo.

I posted this article earlier, just fresh off the local press, but if he was spotted in North Beach, that means that they're likely on their way to Mexico.
http://www.caller.com/story/news/20...t-may-have-been-spotted-north-beach/99543814/

I'm not sure if this is legitimate or not. It seems that they were not able to find them despite a search of the area. If this was phoned in from Tennessee, clearly they had some credible lead.

It is an outrage that the school acted so negligently with their fiduciary responsibility to protect an already vulnerable child. The school and it's employees are required by law to act with diligence,care, appropriate judgment, skill and competence. Based upon what I have read, if true, they have failed considerably even at the most minimal of standards.

That's just not true. It is a possibility she won't admit to him having had sexual contact with her. (Typically, these kids when rescued, do admit to it), but there is plenty of evidence, I think, that he took her for sexual purposes, even if that didn't ultimately happen. The federal code sections have to do with intent, not conduct. He researched teen marriage. He was seen kissing her. They likely have private social media messages or other electronic information.

Regardless, simply harboring a runaway, illegal in Tennessee, will preclude him from teaching again, even though it's only a misdemeanor.

But let's say for the sake of argument that he was not able to be convicted of anything. Do you honestly believe that any school in the US would hire this dude? After he took off with a student he was seen kissing? Out of state?

I think we need to be realistic.

Just adding, it's also dependent on what the state decides to charge him with. It's not uncommon for a husband to be convicted of assault and battery charges even if his wife doesn't testify against him, and the wives often don't for fear of retribution. He'll definitely be convicted of kindapping, and that alone will preclude him for teaching ever again. If he takes her across state lines, then it becomes a federal issue with stiffer penalties. Additionally, they can get the student who witnessed them kissing to testify and I'll lay odds that she's not the first student he was inappropriate with. With every roach you see, there are ten in the walls. They also have the school's own reprimand of his conduct with this student and his insubordination in continuing to foster relations with her within school bounds. They can also prosecute him on the basis of custodial interference in the state of TN. He'll never pass a felony check to be around youngsters again. It would be nice if they could ding him as a sex offender as well given the severity of his crime involving the abduction of a young teen girl.

Long-time lurker here.
I was reading the Corpus Christi news about a festival going on that my sister wants to attend and lo and behold. There seems to be a sighting of the two:

This is just in.

Heading to Mexico? Just looked at the map. From the article it says the tag partially matched, so altering it would have prevented it from being read. Easy to change 976ZPT - 6 becomes an 8 and P becomes a B. Wow didn't even think about that.

Yes, I suspect that they are heading there. I live in a border town about 150miles of Corpus Christi. It sounds just about right.

Heading to Mexico? Just looked at the map. From the article it says the tag partially matched, so altering it would have prevented it from being read. Easy to change 976ZPT - 6 becomes an 8 and P becomes a B. Wow didn't even think about that.

I really hope if it is them, they are found before making it into Mexico. I imagine it would be much more difficult to find them if they get there. Hopefully LE will set up a few checkpoints to try and see if it is them...

Here is a web archive of the staff page. It says Tad is a Career and Technical Education teacher, as our posts about this type of certificate guessed. Also he was listed under Health Occupations...but you can see on the same page that another teacher did Criminal Justice teaching. To me, this still points to the idea that forensics is related to scientific/investigative forensics used by police rather than debate. I'm still digging though.

https://web.archive.org/web/2016072...k12.ss9.sharpschool.com/about_us/faculty/high

Let me know if you find anything else that confirms or rules this out.

He's done. A monkey can get a conviction on Tad Cummins. Hopefully, given his apparently fracture with reality and the allegations he's well-armed they will neutralize him permanently on sight and not put the child at any risk.

WHY????? Why would LE confirm this?? All it does is give him a heads up that they've been spotted and need to hightail it out of the area. If it's really them, this report is a huge mistake imo.
I don't think so, they're too close to the border and it could be the last chance to get them. LE needs all eyes on looking for them. This is when he's likely to screw up or this goes south. I pray she's still with him!

Altering does indeed work in the daytime. The tags are reflective however and clearly show the alteration after dark.

IF Elizabeth happens to come across this page I would love for her to know that IF they happen to be anywhere near Mississippi, I will personally come help her get to safety ...as I am sure most of us here will!

Love this... I'm in MS as well.

Altering does indeed work in the daytime. The tags are reflective however and clearly show the alteration after dark.
Wonder if he researched that! I honestly thought he would have ditched the car or the tags.

Tad's best hope is that he catches a quick bullet to the T zone from LE and is spared decades of retribution from inmates. They hate child-molesters! Once out of the prison hospital from the initial beatings Tad will be passed around like a joint at a reggae festival.Guards also tend to be rather slow or have some emergency when inmates such as Tad find themselves in trouble.

I know we've got a possible sighting so this may be less important for the minute, but I've got it now.

He DID teach Criminal Forensics.

Here's the description from Culleoka's own course documents:

"Prerequisite: Diagnostic Medicine
This course is an overview of how science is applied
to solving crimes. Topics including history of
forensic sciences, collecting of evidence, analyzing
results and hands-on applications of many laboratory
techniques used in solving crimes and identifying
people and future careers. "

Source: http://culleokaschoolmauryk12.ss9.sharpschool.com/common/pages/DisplayFile.aspx?itemId=527065

I really hope if it is them, they are found before making it into Mexico. I imagine it would be much more difficult to find them if they get there. Hopefully LE will set up a few checkpoints to try and see if it is them...

Do you have to have a passport at all locations on the border? I know I was asked a few times to go over to Mexico when I lived at Fort Hood to shop but never did and no one ever mentioned that i needed a passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3