Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing when it says "partial" plate match, it probably didn't mean he'd altered the plate, but that the person who saw the plate only had time to see/write down Tennessee and the first three numbers or whatever before he drove off. Occam's razor and all.

Hope it is a credible match but who knows.

Am I the only one who read all of those linked docs about his discipline and his employment history, application, resume, etc?

Before becoming a teacher he seemed to be a job-hopper extraordinaire. He did have good recommendations from the supervisors he did use for references though. He claimed to have been a Sunday School teacher and an Interim Youth Pastor at various points too if I'm not mistaken. :( Anyway, some of it is pretty informative and maybe someone here will pick up on something relevant I missed.

I keep telling my husband how this guy reminds me SO much of a guy we know that my husband went to sem with, who eventually left his wife of 20-something years (who he had three kids with) for his 19 year old mistress. He was very smart, friendly, charismatic, but prone to bragging and exaggerating at times too, especially when it came to his own accomplishments/credentials, etc. Also a musician. I think he had started looking at his wife as just some aging nag, and this young girl saw him as a superhero. Was pretty ugly when his wife (and his church/employer) found out and it all blew up. He lost pretty much everything - wife, job, house, car... but the two of them stayed together and ended up getting married, having a kid, etc. Different situation obviously since nothing this guy did was in any way illegal. The mistress was of full legal age. But personality-type wise, I think there are definitely some similarities.

I have felt from the beginning that a Texas beach town is where they would be headed....hope this comes to a pleasant ending for Elizabeth soon.

Along with you, I have always thought they headed west.

I didn't think a beach town because too many people would either notice them or the car.

I did think somewhere close to the border in a rural area. Stay in the US if possible but close enough to cross the border and not stop for a couple of days if needed.

The above is my opinion only.

He's very tech savvy if you read his resume posted earlier in his employee file he's a WEBMASTER he designed all three of his websites.
There's an article that states this
Facts about prior events, especially interaction between Elizabeth and Tad Cummins and statements made by both parties, may very well contain clues to lead to Elizabeth’s return,”

To me that means they think their SM may contain some clues since they seemed to be communicating that way. MOO

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I think he underestimated the level of attention this would get initially. Taking 5-6 hours to get an hour down I-65 indicates that he was not on the run that first day.

My theory is that the first night they headed south to I-20 then west to Jackson, MS where they stopped to refuel (based on the Rouge's fuel range). Then south to I-10 or on west to regroup. Within a couple of days they were in Texas. He has to consider the consequences of crossing the border. If she is still all in on the marriage, they keep going south for a while. If she is not, he has to work to convince her or leave her behind.

The above is my opinion only.

We got the AA in Central Ms. on Wed . 3/15 at 4:30 ish. Your theory could be correct.

Reading through her IG account she was at a medical facility about 4 weeks ago, there's a pic of her wearing a mask at Maury Regional Medical Center.
You're not referring to the yellow snap chat filer mask, are you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Don't forget he does have some medical training. He was teaching CPR. As an RT, what kind of training would he have to notice an issue worthy of 911 and what to do until they arrive? And a baby is going to be born no matter what. He probably witnessed his own children's birth, may have researched it (IF she's pregnant and IF he knew). There's not a whole lot he'd have to do if she is. Nature will take its course.

The thing that worries me is she is a high risk for preeclampsia due to her age.

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/preeclampsia-eclampsia#1

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by StalkerStalker

Personally, I can think of little bad enough for me to endure days and nights in a vehicle with a 15 year old.
Are we there yet?

I gotta peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They also said on News 2 there was a possible sighting in Connecticut....

IMO, No Way would Mr. CIA head up toward civilization such as that area - he'd head to Redneck Riviera.

I completely believe he was spotted sitting by the ocean - his lol 'dream come true' ---- wonder what bologna he told his 'teen bride' to keep her out of sight...

Lol what's that? I don't want to guess and offend anyone

That's what we call the beaches on the eastern side of Gulf of Mexico (MS, AL, and FL) in the southern states that are on or near the Gulf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.) I am wondering if he's telling her to act as if she's his daughter, or is he having her 'do something' to try to make it look like they're a couple? I'd think he'd want himself to look younger and her older so maybe it was one box of hair dye for the two of them.

2.) I bet Mr. (snicker) CIA has been telling the victim a bunch of lies to get her not to want to go back home. Something like "I'm on a CIA mission with you (snicker) and the Ru@@ians could try to kill us unless you __________". Or since he's so super smart and sensitive (snicker), he's probably telling her "I'm a triple agent and blah de blah.........." lol

Surely he's feeding that poor little girl a bunch of bologna....
Maybe I'm reading to much into it but the news report headlines said Tad Cummings possibly sighted in TX not Tad and ET. Wonder if he stashed her somewhere and surfaced for supplies if that is a confirmed sighting?

Sometimes it's worse than that. They tell them that if they go back they will have no friends, convince them they are alone except for their abuser. Since he's convinced her he's CIA that makes him powerful, and frightening. These relationships are based on power and the abuse of it. He can tell her she can't get away, he can find her. Threaten her family, dog, whatever she cares about. And because she's young she's easily manipulated by guilt, he buys her a nice purse and convinces her she owes him. I'm sure he manipulated her about the microwave he bought her.

It's true. You're so right. The BBM is the crux of this for anyone who is tempted to feel this is just a guy who had a mid-life crisis and is in love with a little Lolita.

Make no mistake - she's a victim and he's a damn predator.

IMO, No Way would Mr. CIA head up toward civilization such as that area - he'd head to Redneck Riviera.

I completely believe he was spotted sitting by the ocean - his lol 'dream come true' ---- wonder what bologna he told his 'teen bride' to keep her out of sight...
856fc26ec190afb2d8a8d558a4a0fcf0.jpg

Orange Beach FWIW

My fear is even if she was ready to come home, tired of it all would he willingly let her go being he is the only one who will lose at this game or would he keep her as a hostage. [emoji45]

Maybe I'm reading to much into it but the news report headlines said Tad Cummings possibly sighted in TX not Tad and ET. Wonder if he stashed her somewhere and surfaced for supplies if that is a confirmed sighting?

She wasn't seen in the walmart footage either. I think he's stashing her.

Usually when people talk about the "Redneck Riviera" it means the western part of the Florida panhandle that lies along the Gulf of Mexico.

My fear is even if she was ready to come home, tired of it all would he willingly let her go being he is the only one who will lose at this game or would he keep her as a hostage. [emoji45]

Or kill her and himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member