Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO a joint Facebook account points to marital problems. The only time I know of people doing that is when they have trust issues...

I never would have thought that . Interesting . My husband has his own account and I am not even on Facebook anymore. I feel if anyone is going to cheat they will do it. I do wonder if his wife knew about his Instagram account. Those love posts were too much. Like an infatuated teenager.

Actually they did save her. She's with her father and was starting a new life.
Thank you. They just decorated her room got her a new bed. All things ET was excited for MOO

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

IMO he just decided to give into his urges. Sounds like he was trying to groom girls as far back as 2011. I think he found 1 that said yes and ran with it.

That makes it even worse for his wife...it's one thing if your husband wakes up one day and has a complete psychotic meltdown, but imagine learning that years of your marriage have been nothing more than a sham. I just want to give that poor woman a hug.

You know, I'd take this as a good sign. I think it means he's not very technically savvy and could make more mistakes in the future. I'm not at all paranoid or technically savvy, but if I was planning a crime and needed to do some googling, I'd go to a library computer or something. Certainly not search while logged into my home computer or whatever he did.

I think he's very savvy to check that out first.I think he has a Jeep also but he knew that would be much easier to spot probably than the Rogue.
Don't under estimate this mans ability to evade LE .He did his research but it will probably be a dumb mistake that will get them caught.

I never would have thought that . Interesting . My husband has his own account and I am not even on Facebook anymore. I feel if anyone is going to cheat they will do it. I do wonder if his wife knew about his Instagram account. Those love posts were too much. Like an infatuated teenager.
If she did maybe she thought TC was talking about her? I noticed she was in the pics with the new grandbaby but I didn't go all the way back and check

I don't mean to be rude but arguing the point if you need a passport or not to get into Mexico isn't really helping much. It just seems to be getting some of you into an argument. There are more important issues to focus on.

Where are they possibly going to cross?

Was it really them?

What's local LE and Mexican LE going to do to make sure that they don't cross or are found before they can cross?

I think it only matters in relation to your last question. If there is no real border enforcement where they cross, then Mexican LE isn't going to do much to make sure they don't cross. It may be harder to find them or get the authorities down there to assist, once they are in the country.

If it's them, I'm wondering why they've waited this long to make a run for the border.

I've driven from Decateur to Houston in a day and a bit. I would think they would have made it there before now. Wouldn't they?

Maybe it takes longer due to having to hide out and not be seen.

I feel like they both are in love with each other. One can argue that the girl is too young to be in love, but I disagree. I am not saying this is the right kind of relationship, it is a crime... but I do feel like they want to be together with no consequences and the only way to do that is to escape.

Although there's no proof that they ever kissed, or have sexual relationship - it is pretty obvious and it is sick. I do hope they are found as soon as possible.

Ugh. Yeah, I guess this predator is "in love" with his victim in the same way pedophiles always claim they're in love with the little kids they rape. Totally disgusting. Dude is 50. She's a sheltered child.

And the dude took off with that child, after someone reported that he kissed her. Have you heard the term "consciousness of guilt"? His conduct in fleeing is pretty much all the proof I need. https://definitions.uslegal.com/c/consciousness-of-guilt/

That's an allegation. Not proof.

It's evidence. An allegation isn't evidence. A witness statement is. So is his conduct in fleeing with the child after it was reported that he kissed her:
[FONT=&quot]"Flight, when unexplained, may indicate consciousness of guilt if the facts and the circumstances support it."
[/FONT]
https://definitions.uslegal.com/c/consciousness-of-guilt/

IMO a joint Facebook account points to marital problems. The only time I know of people doing that is when they have trust issues...

Joint social media accounts is a huge trend among fundamentalist Christians. They talk about it on the Duggar and Bates programs quite a bit and ALL of the couples on those shows have joint social media (didn't work that well for Josh Duggar though):

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/09/05/christian-couples-staying-faithful-on-facebook-twitter.html

https://www.facebook.com/Christians-For-Couples-Having-Joint-Accounts-734019993387698/

was her mother released?
I'll have to look into it but if I'm not mistaken its only a misdemeanor as awful as that sounds. I haven't looked into what she was charged with.

I have felt from the beginning that a Texas beach town is where they would be headed....hope this comes to a pleasant ending for Elizabeth soon.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/26/how-midnight-chats-turn-empathetic-teachers-into-sexual-predators/

A look at one way these predators access our kids nowadays, and the way they rationalize their behavior. Makes me sick!

It's heartbreaking and horrible:

“You honestly feel like you loved this person. They’ve groomed you into thinking this is love,” said Michelle Stolleis Forbes, 45, who was sexually abused by her teacher in Illinois for eight years starting in 1986.

Forbes was 15 when her teacher asked her to be his “secretary” and began molesting her. A few months later, the teacher was driving Forbes in a car when he pulled over and “taught me how to perform oral sex,” she said.

“There were times that my mind would say ‘well, this isn’t right,’ but he also made me feel special.”

If the sighting today turns out to be legit, where do you think they're headed? Obvious!

ab94f9598895bd8906141c68c5c7fc17.jpg

Say he did get her pregnant and that caused them to run. Wouldn't she need medical care? I know you can deliver without assistance but that's very dangerous

Kidnappers tend to not care about that. Plenty of women have babies without any assistance at all and are just fine. Jaycee Dugard had two kids in captivity and they're all healthy. Plus a lot of women choose homebirths, either with qualified midwives or unattended. While going to the doctor to make sure everything is ok and to have care available in the event of a complication is preferred, it's not required. Birth will happen regardless.

Kidnappers tend to not care about that. Plenty of women have babies without any assistance at all and are just fine. Jaycee Dugard had two kids in captivity and they're all healthy. Plus a lot of women choose homebirths, either with qualified midwives or unattended. While going to the doctor to make sure everything is ok and to have care available in the event of a complication is preferred, it's not required. Birth will happen regardless.
Jaycee Dugard is who I thought of also. She has so much strength. As for TC wonder if he thinks he could deliver a baby since he worked for the CIA. I hope not. I'd love for her to come home and be able to be 15 again

I don't know the circumstances the mother could have cut off contact with the children's father like many do to keep abuse from being exposed. I can almost bet you that at this point Tennessee DCS has evaluated the father and home and deemed them dafe. I would imagine the abuse TC inflicted on ET caused DCS to be involved IMO and MOO from living here is she has siblings and a father who love her and are killing themselves to find her also the father divorced the mother to try to save his kids it sounds like

Could be. I'm just saying that a 15 year old that is incredibly hurt and vulnerable might not believe that if CPS says her father is cool, she's safe to go home to him. In her mind, she could think he failed her once, what's to say he won't again? She clearly doesn't have adults in her life that she can trust thus far. Starting to trust one is going to be very difficult.

Joint social media accounts is a huge trend among fundamentalist Christians. They talk about it on the Duggar and Bates programs quite a bit and ALL of the couples on those shows have joint social media (didn't work that well for Josh Duggar though):

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/09/05/christian-couples-staying-faithful-on-facebook-twitter.html

https://www.facebook.com/Christians-For-Couples-Having-Joint-Accounts-734019993387698/

Snipped for relevance by me. I didn't know that. Kind of a strange thing. I wonder if it's a way of the husband to control his wife?

I wonder if homeland security, border patrol AND the Minute Men have all been asked to keep on the lookout. If not, they ought to be notified.

This pervert is going to start driving at night, I just know it. I bet he saw someone staring at him and he got spooked... or he drove FASTER. He probably thinks he's so close to getting away with this. I don't even want to say out loud how I hope this ends, but I'll just insinuate that my ending doesn't cost taxpayers millions for the next 5-10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee