Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WSMV says it was 181 not 191
Someone called the Corpus Christi Police Department to report a possible sighting of Tad Cummins or his vehicle near a gas station in the 4500 block of State Highway 181 in North Beach, a part of Corpus Christi.

Officers went to the scene but did not see Cummins. They are now looking at surveillance video to determine whether this was a valid sighting.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Curious why it only says TC and not ET also

Wouldn't it be nice if as big as he is that he takes blood pressure pills and forgets to refill them and kills over...

They may be planning to park near the beach and use the facilities to wash up, etc. Many homeless people use the beach facilities for that. Like another poster said, Corpus Cristie beaches are not glamorous and the facilities are old and nasty. Maybe that will help convince ET to call home or get away. She must be getting pretty disenchanted by Cummins by now. With his apparent control and need for attention issues, the stress of being on 10 Most Wanted List, and being hunted can go a long way to showing his true colors. He won't be the same confident, full of baloney stories, big spender while on the run that he was to impressionable high school kids. He will probably blubber like a big baby when they catch him. I am hoping that this Texas sighting is legit. That would be awesome!!! Would be even better if he was caught by the end of the day!!

I think the Corpus Christi sighting has been discredited and shot down in flames.................back to square one.

Fwiw there has been related "downstairs" scanner activity in the last 30 minutes if anyone wants to listen.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You know, I've been to places like that, some of them right in Arizona. You can rent a cabin by the week for about $400, fully furnished with linens, dishes, tv, and basic furniture. All you need to do is bring whatever groceries you plan on cooking up and your personal items. Once you rent the place and move in, nobody bothers you.....it's considered a get-away. That's really the only expense you have for an entire week is the cost of the cabin and your groceries. So...........if TC started out with say........$7500................how long could they stay hidden at a cost of about $600 a week ?

The answer ? : 12. 5 weeks (3 months)

If they did make it to the southwest, there are plenty of places in Arizona, Nevada, and Utah where they could probably go undetected for ages. Lots of open space here, but they'd have to bring everything they could possibly need in with them. But with absolutely no sightings of them on the road, I really don't think they're all that far from where they started.

You can definitely cross the border from El Paso into Juarez without a passport. And even upon returning the requirement is most often not enforced. I just had a coworker and his family who returned by car crossing the border in Arizona and he did not need a passport, nor his kids. I know it is often difficult to trust the personal experience stories of strangers on the internet, so here is a story from San Antonio, Texas discussing how Customs does not enforce the requirement.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Passport-please-but-license-will-do-842139.php

Additionally, a coworker who has Canadian citizenship made it onto the bridge between border checkpoints before realizing he had left his identification behind. The Canadian agents let him by with only cursory questioning. He actually failed to answer a question regarding who occupied a government post. They let him cross.

Some posts have been removed or snipped. Please stop linking & referencing things found on Elizabeth's family member's social media pages. They are off limits. The rules surrounding SM can be found here

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Seen posts have been removed or snipped. Please stop linking & referencing things found on Elizabeth's family member's social media pages. They are off limits. The rules surrounding SM can be found here

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.
Sorry about that

If they did make it to the southwest, there are plenty of places in Arizona, Nevada, and Utah where they could probably go undetected for ages. Lots of open space here, but they'd have to bring everything they could possibly need in with them. But with absolutely no sightings of them on the road, I really don't think they're all that far from where they started.

Yeah, but the problem is......the first night they were on the run, an Amber Alert hadn't even been issued. It's known they were heading south out of Tennessee into Alabama at 3 p.m. that afternoon. They could have hit the junction to the major Interstates in Birmingham before dark that evening. Then........they have basically 10 hours of total darkness in which to cruise along the Interstate in any direction they choose.
10 hours later.........as the sun rises........an Amber Alert still had not been issued. By that point, they could have easily traveled 500 miles away and been well outside the alert zone.

I just can't see TC staying close to home...........far too risky.

Say he did get her pregnant and that caused them to run. Wouldn't she need medical care? I know you can deliver without assistance but that's very dangerousSent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
Considering his level of delusion, he probably would tell her he used to work as an obstetrician...like his working for the CIA, the FBI, being a poet and being a Black Belt etc. Too bad he doesn't fancy himself a psychologist so he could analyze his crazy self.

Considering his level of delusion, he probably would tell her he used to work as an obstetrician...like his working for the CIA, the FBI, being a poet and being a Black Belt etc. Too bad he doesn't fancy himself a psychologist so he could analyze his crazy self.

Maybe he has analyzed his crazy self and came to the conclusion that he is a wonderful person.

I saw the update, from local media, today that the car may have been spotted in Texas.

This plays close to the theory I posted a couple of weeks back that they have not been spotted because they went west to Texas to get away from the initial alert area, to a more sparse area, and close to the Mexico border.

New information this week related to his search for young bride marriages guides my theory that they may head to Central America. They may possibly stay in Mexico for a while but my bet would be on Guatemala over Belize.

As far as the money, it goes much further in places like Belize and Guatemala. Catch fish and eat mangoes. Getting a job to sustain is relative easy as well. Just keep moving around every few months.

Their biggest threat of getting caught there would be missionaries. I am not sure how this would work, but it would be great if LE could work with mission groups to ask about other Americans in the area where the mission groups are working.

The above is my opinion only.

Yeah, but the problem is......the first night they were on the run, an Amber Alert hadn't even been issued. It's known they were heading south out of Tennessee into Alabama at 3 p.m. that afternoon. They could have hit the junction to the major Interstates in Birmingham before dark that evening. Then........they have basically 10 hours of total darkness in which to cruise along the Interstate in any direction they choose.
10 hours later.........as the sun rises........an Amber Alert still had not been issued. By that point, they could have easily traveled 500 miles away and been well outside the alert zone.

I just can't see TC staying close to home...........far too risky.

That's very true, and even once the initial Amber Alert went out it didn't really make the national news. I definitely read about it on here before I heard anything about it on the news.

What a horrifying thought of her stranded in Mexico and he's been caught!

From http://www.us-passport-service-guide.com/mexico-entry-requirements.html: Any U.S. citizens traveling to Mexico must bring along a passport..

Most borders you just drive through. No stops. Coming back is the issue.

When I went to Mexico by way of Nogales, they did check the passports of people in my group. They even asked if we had permission to be taking the vehicle we were in out of state and we had to have someone fax permission that we did.

So it sounds like there's places that check and places that don't. But...if TC has done this much research, I'm sure he knows where to cross where they won't check.

Perhaps because they saw a vehicle packed with people or caravan. That would spark their interest and cause a stop.

Yes,but.you-can't-travel-further-into-Mexico-than-20miles-or-kilometers.-For-example,if-I-cross-into-Nuevo-Laredo-via-Laredo,TX-then-I-can-only-remain-in-that-city.Going-further-in-requires-stopping-at-acheckpoint-and-presenting-a-passport

There is an icon at the top left of your Quick Reply box. If you aren't getting spaces when you type, click on that icon, with the little a slash big A, then it will take you back to the top of the reply box, scroll back down and type and it should fix the formatting problem and allow you to type normally. I don't know why that happens.

For anyone who is still not sure how border crossings work:

http://www.mexonline.com/drivemex.htm

I just drive my car in. I don't get visas, stop at any customs office, apply for anything. i just drive right across the border, with no stopping, and drive all around Mexico with no issues.

We are not talking about what may be official policies or exceptions to the rules. We are talking about how easy it is to get into Mexico for this monster and his victim. And that worries me quite a bit. I think they will stand out there but I don;t know how willing the authorities will be to help get them back here.

That's very true, and even once the initial Amber Alert went out it didn't really make the national news. I definitely read about it on here before I heard anything about it on the news.

Another thing to think about, TC really had no idea how long it might take in order for them to actually issue an Amber Alert. We all know that from hindsight, but that's the only way we know it. Once again, I think he would have taken steps to try and get as much distance as possible between themselves and the pursuing authorities.

There's a part of me that thinks that maybe Elizabeth telling her sibling, " If I'm not home by 6 p.m., call the cops", was actually a delay tactic orchestrated by Tad himself.
By 6 p.m., they had a 10 hour head start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member