Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I can think of little bad enough for me to endure days and nights in a vehicle with a 15 year old.

I think the reason this sighting is getting so much attention is because it could indicate they're trying to leave the country.

It may also be considered more credible. Perhaps they had specific info or took a pic from afar.

They put up helicopters to try to confirm sighting but no luck according the local news the tip is not true

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

NewsChannel 5‏Verified account
@NC5

Follow
More
DEVELOPING: Texas Police investigating possible Tad Cummins sighting on Corpus Christi highway.
Wasn't them they just confirmed on Channel 4 at 4

I feel like they both are in love with each other. One can argue that the girl is too young to be in love, but I disagree. I am not saying this is the right kind of relationship, it is a crime... but I do feel like they want to be together with no consequences and the only way to do that is to escape.

Although there's no proof that they ever kissed, or have sexual relationship - it is pretty obvious and it is sick. I do hope they are found as soon as possible.

I'm so disappointed I can't believe its not them

Well, if they are in Texas I trust the Texas Rangers to drag them out.

I feel like they both are in love with each other. One can argue that the girl is too young to be in love, but I disagree. I am not saying this is the right kind of relationship, it is a crime... but I do feel like they want to be together with no consequences and the only way to do that is to escape.

Although there's no proof that they ever kissed, or have sexual relationship - it is pretty obvious and it is sick. I do hope they are found as soon as possible.

There is proof he kissed her. Another student witnessed it in the classroom.

I grew up in Texas and have been back and forth into Mexico at least a 100 times, sometimes driving, sometimes walking. I never needed any paperwork at all to get into Mexico, but I usually got a lot of hard stares and suspicious looks by the U.S. Border agents in order to get back out. Sometimes my pickup was searched, but most of the time it wasn't. A Texas drivers license and auto insurance was all I ever carried.

I was raised on the East Coast, so when friends from there visit us we'll usually take them into Nogales to shop just so they can say they've been to Mexico. Some of them are shocked at how easy it is. We've never been stopped...Mexico wants to encourage people to cross so they can spend money there.

But unless TC and ET plan on hanging out in a border town and not going any deeper into Mexico, they're definitely going to need some kind of documentation.

I grew up in Texas and have been back and forth into Mexico at least a 100 times, sometimes driving, sometimes walking. I never needed any paperwork at all to get into Mexico, but I usually got a lot of hard stares and suspicious looks by the U.S. Border agents in order to get back out. Sometimes my pickup was searched, but most of the time it wasn't. A Texas drivers license and auto insurance was all I ever carried.

It's different now. I used to go shopping all the time there. They'll get caught if they try to drive across. But besides that...if they do cross that child will be in extreme danger. It's getting bad there spilling over into Texas. Oh God....

If they could drive over to Mexico, they could find someone with a car. Pay them to drive them pass the point of needing a passport with them in the trunk. Then have the guy, walk back to their car, with having given him the keys to keep the car. Then they take the Mexican car and go on, deeper into Mexico

Figures.................hard to believe TC would expose himself and ET to that many people. I think they are holed up next to a lake in a honeymoon cabin or at a mountainside resort with free internet and HBO.

If it's them, I'm wondering why they've waited this long to make a run for the border.

I've driven from Decateur to Houston in a day and a bit. I would think they would have made it there before now. Wouldn't they?

I thought the exact same thing. Even if they drove the back roads it wouldn't take this long.

Its not online yet I'll link it as soon as they update the website. I would imagine by 430? The end of the news cast?

Figures.................hard to believe TC would expose himself and ET to that many people. I think they are holed up next to a lake in a honeymoon cabin or at a mountainside resort with free internet and HBO.
Think you're right. So disappointed though

I thought the exact same thing. Even if they drove the back roads it wouldn't take this long.

They probably have some secluded bunker or something less than an hour from home, and we're all scouring the country for them. The lack of sightings is really disturbing...I don't think they've been on the road at all since the day they left. They're hiding out somewhere.

Its not online yet I'll link it as soon as they update the website. I would imagine by 430? The end of the news cast?

I think we were all so hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members