Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sighting is going to really ruin the day for a whole bunch of those spring breakers sprawled out along the beaches. Nothing like having a bunch of cops coming around when you're trying to relax, get drunk, and smoke some weed.

This sighting is going to really ruin the day for a whole bunch of those spring breakers sprawled out along the beaches. Nothing like having a bunch of cops come around when you're trying to relax, get drunk, and smoke some weed.
Sorry this made me lol [emoji12]

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

No,.but.she.ran-away-thinking-it-would-be-the-life-she-desired.

Agreed. Think about it, the man buys a microwave and she most likely thought that proved he was rich. It would occur to an adult female that a man who was "flush with cash" might not be working as a teacher sporting a bad haircut. And the CIA pick up line is older than the hills. Unfortunately, I'm betting stone cold reality is setting in for both of them. The hope is that he'll get tired of this nonsense and let her go. He is, after all, a 50 year old man. He doesn't have the energy a younger man would have for this stupidity.

This sighting is going to really ruin the day for a whole bunch of those spring breakers sprawled out along the beaches. Nothing like having a bunch of cops come around when you're trying to relax, get drunk, and smoke some weed.

But it could also be a pretty good show, seeing how a teacher-who-thinks-he's-a-secret-agent can stack up against some Texas Rangers...

No you don't. I live here in a border city. My in-laws cross very often (they're natives) by car. They do not ask for passports.

Edit: They only ask for documentation if you're driving DEEP into Mexico. Where I live, one can literally just waltz into Mexico. However, we can only make it as far as the border city. Should we try to go further into Mexico, we need passports.

These two will not likely travel far into Mexico without proper documentation, which she likely does not have.

I have walked into TJ from San Ysidro and into Mexicali from Calexico without being asked for a passport either time.

I wonder why this sighting is gaining traction while the previous 700 tips didn't ?

BTW--- If TC tries to cross the border in his car, he'll at least get captured on a license plate reader whether the authorities realize it is him or not. If his tag number is programmed into the system as a BOLO, then it will flag the people at the point of entry. If TC tries to walk across with ET, which I highly doubt, then all bets are off as to whether or not they might be noticed.

I wonder why this sighting is gaining traction while the previous 700 tips didn't ?

BTW--- If TC tries to cross the border in his car, he'll at least get captured on a license plate reader whether the authorities realize it is him or not. If his tag number is programmed into the system as a BOLO, then it will flag the people at the point of entry. If TC tries to walk across with ET, which I highly doubt, then all bets are off as to whether or not they might be noticed.

I really hope they have ditched their phones and aren't listening to the car radio - and don't know they've been spotted. (At least, I hope they've been spotted. Still confirmed, right?)

jmo

A question was posed last night by a friend in LE and his supposition is that the child is already pregnant by the kidnapper. It made sense.What else would make them so intent on leaving now? If he just wanted to "see her" they could let the storm over the kiss blow over and sneak around. We've all been 15 and snuck out. They could meet on the sly. Surely a 50 yo man with some education didn't think he would be able to marry a 15 year old anywhere on this planet without permission from her parent of legal guardian? He's not even divorced from his current wife.(if she hasn't filed by now she's a fool) If they were in "love" why not wait until she's 18 and then nothing anybody could do about it. He could have been the next Doug Hutchinson. Even if he's delusional, and from his CIA and FBI stories, it appears he is. He's got to know this was destined to fail from the start.

I can possibly see this but where would have had this opportunity? I know they went to church together but did he ever give her a ride home or anything? I know these are questions too new and we may never know, just curious.

I'm wondering if something did happen and he was scared of her telling on him and him losing everything so why not just run off? Of course they both denied the kissing but I'm thinking there's some other dumb reason for him to do this. A pedo he was, yes but that money is going to run out and there's no way he will ever get the lifestyle back that he had. (and she needs a whipping. j/k)

I don't mean to be rude but arguing the point if you need a passport or not to get into Mexico isn't really helping much. It just seems to be getting some of you into an argument. There are more important issues to focus on.

Where are they possibly going to cross?

Was it really them?

What's local LE and Mexican LE going to do to make sure that they don't cross or are found before they can cross?

(I read plenty of cases on Websleuths, but don't post much, so this is my first time weighing in on this one. So, hi!)

This has probably been discussed and I missed it, but, if Elizabeth told her sister to call the police if she wasn't home by 6pm, what triggered her family, friend, whomever did it, to report her missing at 12:41pm? Was it that she hadn't shown up at school and no one could locate her elsewhere?

Also, maybe I'm naive, but my thoughts on the teen marriage search is that TC was looking for if, and where, he could legally marry her without another person's (parent's, judicial) permission, if he were "free and clear" of his current wife. Since the answer was nowhere (in the US) + divorces take time, real marriage just wasn't going to happen. Or perhaps he was searching for countries where they wouldn't have problems. What I find interesting, is prior to March 5 (the day he conducted the search), Elizabeth had no real mention of marriage on her Instagram. But on March 5, she had 2 posts directly referencing it, plus a promise ring post. And then several more in the days following. His first post that seemed to hint at running away was on February 23, with a picture of a jeep at the ocean with his the hashtag #ohtheplaces he then used on all his later (and very frequent) destination posts. That day also happens to be the day ET posted the Roses are red poem...

Perhaps this whole running away bit was originally construed by TC just for TC, and ET jumped on board and ran with it and he figured why not? TC's life had basically fallen apart (his own doing), why not run? Who knows how his wife reacted to this investigation and suspension and what their interactions were while he was still around...It's obvious based on TC's Instagram that as of February 23, he was planning to run. It's interesting that all his #ohtheplaces posts on February 23 didn't include the #love hashtag as well. But from the first one on February 24, and all subsequent ones after, both hashtags were used. Read ET's posts from early on February 23...they seem to indicate "trouble in paradise". Then February 24, he starts tagging his exotic photos #ohtheplaces #love and she posts her first travel themed post with a caption mentioning @bestfriend. My theory? TC was planning to run, and decided to do so on February 23. Sometime later that day/that night, TC and ET concocted the plan for ET to join him. And they just spent the next 20 days figuring out how to do it.

-----------------------

Personally, I think they were waiting for the birth of his grandson before setting their scheme into play. The grandson was born around the first of March.

(my quote boxiest working right...sorry!)

I've crossed over in Brownsville, the closest to Corpus Christi, and they do not check going over, you can drive or just walk over the bridge. It is when returning to the US that US Customs Officials check your passport.

Wow! just google getting fake documents, passports, ID's etc tons of websites offer this. they are expensive maybe part of that $4.500 loan was going for this.

Until confirmation from the sighting comes the SIL has cleared up the Wal-Mart purchases TC bought. According to DT Tad's wife JC was at Wal-Mart with him the hair dye was purchased for her mother. The other items were theirs

I've never been out of the country. But if I'm not mistaken someone said you don't need one to get into Mexico but you need one to get back into America.

This is true. You can cross without on but need one on return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think the reason this sighting is getting so much attention is because it could indicate they're trying to leave the country.

If it's them, I'm wondering why they've waited this long to make a run for the border.

I've driven from Decateur to Houston in a day and a bit. I would think they would have made it there before now. Wouldn't they?

I don't mean to be rude but arguing the point if you need a passport or not to get into Mexico isn't really helping much. It just seems to be getting some of you into an argument. There are more important issues to focus on.

Where are they possibly going to cross?

Was it really them?

What's local LE and Mexican LE going to do to make sure that they don't cross or are found before they can cross?
Man wanted in Elizabeth Thomas disappearance may have been spotted in Texas

Corpus Christi police spokeswoman Gena Pena said police were dispatched about 1 p.m. to the 4500 block of U.S. Highway 181 in North Beach after a call from Tennessee was forwarded to the police department.

Police have been searching the area, but have as of now come up empty

#TnAmberAlert

This was on her SIL FB page sounds like they missed them but no confirmation yet.

I can possibly see this but where would have had this opportunity? I know they went to church together but did he ever give her a ride home or anything? I know these are questions too new and we may never know, just curious.

I'm wondering if something did happen and he was scared of her telling on him and him losing everything so why not just run off? Of course they both denied the kissing but I'm thinking there's some other dumb reason for him to do this. A pedo he was, yes but that money is going to run out and there's no way he will ever get the lifestyle back that he had. (and she needs a whipping. j/k)
I do believe he drove her home from church on occasion IIRC

Praying that they are caught! Thank goodness people are atleast looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth