Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did LE jump to publish the possible sighting of the Rogue in Corpus Christi? They received 650 leads and that's the one they jump on?

And now it appears that it may not have been true as they cannot substantiate it.

WHY? And what stops someone like TC to phone a tip in from another state throwing off his tracks??

Stupid.
Partial license plate match?

It's so interesting that we can all have such different ideas. :)

Since Tad taught criminal forensics and studied survivalist books/movies, I believe he was plotting carefully toward a long term solution where he could start a new life where he would *claim* Elizabeth was his wife. To me, he either had to go off the grid to a remote community--probably on the other side of the country--or to Mexico to get away from all the surveillance cameras and so forth here in the States.

I am going to see if I can dig up any evidence that he went on missions trips with his church to Mexico or anywhere in Central America.

O.K. BessDrew, I think you are on the right track.

Maybe I'm hallucinating (again), but I could swear that I read this in one of the articles in the media about TC. (Not a fact (yet), but JUST MOO!)

His church does have a missions team to Guatemala: https://my.simplegive.com/f/?k=F29YVQRV3ELD3UZP

I come from the Christian faith and have been to Mexico myself on trips to build homes and churches. Mexico and Central America are common destinations for U.S. churches to send building, relief, and missions teams because of the low cost involved in traveling there compared to other destinations overseas.

I think there's a possibility Tad felt he had some degree of familiarity with these sorts of places, IF he had ever traveled, led, or participated in a team there.

I would also like to know if he happened to speak Spanish. Probably not, but every piece of data would help us assign probability here.

His church does have a missions team to Guatemala: https://my.simplegive.com/f/?k=F29YVQRV3ELD3UZP

I come from the Christian faith and have been to Mexico myself on trips to build homes and churches. Mexico and Central America are common destinations for U.S. churches to send building, relief, and missions teams because of the low cost involved in traveling there compared to other destinations overseas.

I think there's a possibility Tad felt he had some degree of familiarity with these sorts of places, IF he had ever traveled, led, or participated in a team there.

I would also like to know if he happened to speak Spanish. Probably not, but every piece of data would help us assign probability here.

MOO but I do remember reading that TC spoke Spanish. I can't remember what article or if it was on FB.

Why did LE jump to publish the possible sighting of the Rogue in Corpus Christi? They received 650 leads and that's the one they jump on?

And now it appears that it may not have been true as they cannot substantiate it.

WHY? And what stops someone like TC to phone a tip in from another state throwing off his tracks??

Stupid.

Because Texas gets them close to Mexico. They don't want them crossing over. Also...it might be a rouge to make TC think they are looking in Texas and poke his head out elsewhere.

IMO, No Way would Mr. CIA head up toward civilization such as that area - he'd head to Redneck Riviera.

I completely believe he was spotted sitting by the ocean - his lol 'dream come true' ---- wonder what bologna he told his 'teen bride' to keep her out of sight...

Maybe, that if she'd do as he asked (stay out of sight), there'd be many more bologna sandwiches in her future!

55-f78f5a71aa.jpg

170317220019-05-tad-cummins-exlarge-169.jpg

This picture of him appears to be his driver's license picture. It must've been taken someone in June/July of 2016 because I found a copy of his drivers license in his media package and it expired in July 2016 and is a different picture.

I posted them both above.

Lol what's [the "Redneck Riviera", where Nancy Grace said in her recent podcast that she believes the two were headed] that? I don't want to guess and offend anyone

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Not entirely sure WHERE it is, SouthernCutie! Somewhere on Gulf Coast area of U.S., is all I know.

Been keeping an eye on this case from afar and wanted to add that as far as going out of country, when we traveled with my daughter to Mexico we had to have more than just a passport, we had to have her birth certificate to prove we were the parents. Does that requirement stop at a certain age? Or does it apply to any minor? Maybe they crossed illegally, but, my gut is thinking they are still in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone confirm this is the most recent picture of the (modsnip)?

tad cummins

fd94b56c9d2e135d5a68d2d91ec27ac1.jpg

The shape he's in I don't think he can run fast.

I definitely question the Missing poster. Those pics don't look much like the recent video and seriously? 6' and 200#? Maybe they went by what was listed on his DL?

ETA: oops, I see on the pic of his DL posted above that weight is not listed on his license. I still call bs on 200 lbs.

Sometimes it's worse than that. They tell them that if they go back they will have no friends, convince them they are alone except for their abuser. Since he's convinced her he's CIA that makes him powerful, and frightening. These relationships are based on power and the abuse of it. He can tell her she can't get away, he can find her. Threaten her family, dog, whatever she cares about. And because she's young she's easily manipulated by guilt, he buys her a nice purse and convinces her she owes him. I'm sure he manipulated her about the microwave he bought her.

I really DON'T think that he threatens her in any way. (MOO) You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar! (MOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman