Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so check this out. Google everything you can about Slab City in California. Described as the last free place...and as an ultimate survivalist/Mad Max environment. Google map....reviews...mention people go there to hide. I'd have certainly thought that to be totally cool at 15 and hey hippies love everyone. Other than that Big Bend? Could have also quickly hopped a cruise and get off ship anywhere and just not get back on. I think they have fake IDs so pay attention to people missing from cruises? My two cents MOO

Ok so check this out. Google everything you can about Slab City in California. Described as the last free place...and as an ultimate survivalist/Mad Max environment. Google map....reviews...mention people go there to hide. I'd have certainly thought that to be totally cool at 15 and hey hippies love everyone. Other than that Big Bend? Could have also quickly hopped a cruise and get off ship anywhere and just not get back on. I think they have fake IDs so pay attention to people missing from cruises? My two cents MOO

was there 2 months ago. There are an ungodly amount of tourists in and out.

2nd. ... The only person I heard her address by name was Tad Cummins.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Great info! Appreciate it!
That's why I put the word, communicate, in quotes. Kimberly Thomas is able to use a nationally broadcasted platform, to speak her mind. I think a reasonable person, could conclude that her children, could easily see and be influenced by that interview. JMO. We all know, that at the end of the day, the only opinion that matters, is that of, D.A. Brent Cooper.

But there was at least one incident which now seems like a red flag. Cummins' classroom had become a popular lunchtime hangout spot for some students. Parrish said a large number of students would go to his class, which they considered a safe place to do whatever they wanted.
Parrish said she would go to Cummins' room after school and he would often take her to services at the Destiny Church in Columbia. Thomas would also attend Destiny Church with the family of Elizabeth Thomas.
Parrish maintains things never got inappropriate with Cummins.

Looking back, her mother said she feels anger and guilt that she wasn't there to see the signs.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34977042/...udent-discusses-close-friendship-with-teacher

( Sent from WSMV )

Ok so he's not had boundaries for a while

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
TC had an agenda.

IMO, TC's plan began when he was caught kissing ET. He had created a fake, perfect persona. That was beginning to shatter. I still believe they haven't traveled far. I believe TC is waiting and watching for this to become old news. Then he will begin phase two of his plan. They were more than likely messaging the day of their kidnapping. Could he have told her to leave the second bag? He may have been aware of cameras. He may not have wanted pictures of video of her with lots of personal belongings

@ jersey girl, that's exactly why I don't believe he has any extra $ aside from the car loan. that and devine said so to cnn.

anyone notice that ET's mom lives with an RSO.

love that texas is on the lookout...but IMO they're along the gulf coast somewhere...

Okay, maybe thinking this through will help us brainstorm in new ways.

My guess is Tad hadn't tried to, say, drive to Mexico lots of times previously, so he'd still be relying on the same tools you and I would. He'd probably Google Map it. Google Map offers 3 routes from Columbia, TN to Mexico when just trying to get to the border in the fastest way (24 to 25 hour drive). Only one of the routes goes through Decatur. I am pasting that one below. Click on it to enlarge it.

I'm with Steelman on the fact that the delay on the Amber Alert may have bought them all the time they needed to, at least, temporarily disappear.
Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 8.49.56 AM.jpg

Why did LE jump to publish the possible sighting of the Rogue in Corpus Christi? They received 650 leads and that's the one they jump on?

And now it appears that it may not have been true as they cannot substantiate it.

WHY? And what stops someone like TC to phone a tip in from another state throwing off his tracks??

Stupid.

Well a couple of things this morning after hearing the Nancy Grace interview and reading up:

The $20- I am disturbed to hear about the random $20 for "good behavior" that TC was giving ET. My immediate question is what was he seeing as bad behavior. She seemed by accounts to be a quiet, non-combative person. Was she resisting his advances? Was the $20 a way (along with the microwave) a way to make her feel like she owed him something? Did anyone else besides the mother know about the $20 and was that ever reported? I wonder if he gave the Parrish girl money too. No real teacher would do that sort of thing.

The Parrish interview-There is something really worrisome about this girl's account. It is so similar to events that were leading up to the ET abduction. I am more convinced than ever that there are other victims out there that are afraid to come forward. I also notice that most of the the 'crowd' TC cultivated were female. I really hope that all of his former students, males too because I wonder if there were any jealousy issues, are interviewed because someone may have info or ideas of where TC would run off too. Places he idolized or survival info he may have talked about.

The mother and homeschooling-I'm a former homeschooler and the homeschool angle on this is deeply troubling. As a homeschooler for many years I know how important it is to provide access to socialization so that children know how to maneuver dangerous situations like TC. I have seen how lack of attention to education and social exposure can really limit a child. ET was a homeschooling victim IMO and the mother used it as an excuse to not be involved and to perpetrate her own abuse. TC had to have known that with an educational/home environment like that ET would be the perfect victim. I wish they could add another charge to the mother's long list of offenses - Complete and utter homeschooling failure leading to profound victimization. As one who took hsing very seriously, and my dh and I devoted years to teaching so that our 3 learned to love learning, went to college, got scholarships and had friends, this breaks my heart. I guess that turned into a rant of sorts, but I get so angry when I hear about people that choose hsing as a way to be lazy and uninvolved or worse. :(

I am not sure if I am sold that he is heading towards Mexico. If that sighting in Corpus Christi was in fact legit (which I know that it has been confirmed it was not them) then I would see that as a possibility. But I'm just trying to think what exactly does TC expect to do once he is in Mexico. I mean, he had weeks to plan this out and I just can't believe that someone who may have had this getaway down to a "T" would cross the border into pretty much the unknown. I think they are still in the US but who the heck knows where. I think they drove as far as they could before the AA and then he just went off the grid. I think wherever they are, they may be stuck at due to all the news coverage. Until they run out of resources I dont think they'll be spotted out and about. Hopefully, before then someone will find them hiding out.

Why did LE jump to publish the possible sighting of the Rogue in Corpus Christi? They received 650 leads and that's the one they jump on?

And now it appears that it may not have been true as they cannot substantiate it.

WHY? And what stops someone like TC to phone a tip in from another state throwing off his tracks??

Stupid.

I heard on NG the Rogue was spotted with a partial plate. Maybe that is why they immediately jumped on it? I wonder what some of the other tips have been that they called in.

I am not sure if I am sold that he is heading towards Mexico. If that sighting in Corpus Christi was in fact legit (which I know that it has been confirmed it was not them) then I would see that as a possibility. But I'm just trying to think what exactly does TC expect to do once he is in Mexico. I mean, he had weeks to plan this out and I just can't believe that someone who may have had this getaway down to a "T" would cross the border into pretty much the unknown. I think they are still in the US but who the heck knows where. I think they drove as far as they could before the AA and then he just went off the grid. I think wherever they are, they may be stuck at due to all the news coverage. Until they run out of resources I dont think they'll be spotted out and about. Hopefully, before then someone will find them hiding out.

I agree. My gut tells me they are still near their homes. IMO, during the weeks or week prior to her abdution, he set up a camp for them. They are secluded and have supplies. When news coverage slows down, TC will then execute phase 2 of his plan.

Praying that Mary Catherine is found alive and soon !

Pegs, I totally agree with you about homeschooling and I'm so glad you gave your children a wonderful and educational homeschooling experience! It can be a great thing, but I have also witnessed a few who are "victims" of homeschooling as you said and it makes me sad.
Sounds like ET was so vulnerable that she probably would have sent up flags to any predator she came in contact with.

I agree. My gut tells me they are still near their homes. IMO, during the weeks or week prior to her abdution, he set up a camp for them. They are secluded and have supplies. When news coverage slows down, TC will then execute phase 2 of his plan.

This is what I was thinking too. Hope money runs out fast or that ET gets sick of him and escapes before any phase 2.

It's so interesting that we can all have such different ideas. :)

Since Tad taught criminal forensics and studied survivalist books/movies, I believe he was plotting carefully toward a long term solution where he could start a new life where he would *claim* Elizabeth was his wife. To me, he either had to go off the grid to a remote community--probably on the other side of the country--or to Mexico to get away from all the surveillance cameras and so forth here in the States.

I am going to see if I can dig up any evidence that he went on missions trips with his church to Mexico or anywhere in Central America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member