Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete if posted. Possible sighting in Corpus Christie link above

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Tad's best hope is that he catches a quick bullet to the T zone from LE and is spared decades of retribution from inmates. They hate child-molesters! Once out of the prison hospital from the initial beatings Tad will be passed around like a joint at a reggae festival.Guards also tend to be rather slow or have some emergency when inmates such as Tad find themselves in trouble.

HAHA...passed around like a joint at a reggae festival....LOL

Do you have to have a passport at all locations on the border? I know I was asked a few times to go over to Mexico when I lived at Fort Hood to shop but never did and no one ever mentioned that i needed a passport.

I've never been out of the country. But if I'm not mistaken someone said you don't need one to get into Mexico but you need one to get back into America.

The Texas sighting is starting to make it to other news sources
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...earance-may-have-been-spotted-texas/99546218/

This definitely reeks of a Mexican escape. I'm thinking he's going to attempt a crossing anywhere from Laredo, TX to the Valley. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out :eek:

I don't cross into Mexico (I live in a Texas border city) anymore, but anyone can cross without documentation. Our bridges are very very busy and I fear they'll get lost in the crowd if they attempt a crossing here.

Police in Corpus Christi, TX, are investigating a possible sighting of the suspect in a Tennessee Amber Alert.

Someone called the Corpus Christi Police Department to report a possible sighting of Tad Cummins or his vehicle near a gas station in the 4500 block of State Highway 181 in North Beach, a part of Corpus Christi.

Officers went to the scene but did not see Cummins. They are now looking at surveillance video to determine whether this was a valid sighting.

Cummins is believed to be driving a silver 2015 Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag 976-ZPT.

The gas station is located about 200 miles from the U.S.-Mexico border.

Tad's best hope is that he catches a quick bullet to the T zone from LE and is spared decades of retribution from inmates. They hate child-molesters! Once out of the prison hospital from the initial beatings Tad will be passed around like a joint at a reggae festival.Guards also tend to be rather slow or have some emergency when inmates such as Tad find themselves in trouble.

Not so sure the prison population would consider a man with a 15yo girl as a child molester. Just saying.

jmo

Oh my gosh. Are they issuing an AA in that area just in case? Get every eye looking. :) Probably waiting to confirm it on video surveillance though.

(For all we know, Tad himself could call in false leads...)

I'm so frustrated at the difference in information being released by the media. They still say she is 5'5" in a lot of the reports, yet her SIL says she is 5'. They are reporting that TC was last seen in Decatur, AL, yet other reports say there was no sighting that only the phones pinged there. So do we ASSUME that TC and ET were there since there were no reports either of them were seen? Or, as in earlier reports did they "throw the phones into the back of a moving truck"? The timelines that were released in the media (from the school), has consistently changed until now they match the timeline of LE. AND the thing about the family only being able to get $300,000 awarded to them if they should win the suit against the 🏫. Well, that's certainly disheartening! This poor girl was failed on so many levels. I can only hope and pray she comes home safe and is able to get the help she needs. It sounds as if her family will do whatever needs to be done. I hope she knows how much she is loved. (Even here on WS 💓)
I haven't read the national news but our local stays pretty consistent if you want to watch that on FB or the apps. Its WSMV channel 4 Nashville News channel 5 and WKRN channel 2

All the reports I'm seeing say "man wanted" nothing about them. Pray! Pray! Pray she's ok.

Police in Corpus Christi, TX, are investigating a possible sighting of the suspect in a Tennessee Amber Alert.

Someone called the Corpus Christi Police Department to report a possible sighting of Tad Cummins or his vehicle near a gas station in the 4500 block of State Highway 181 in North Beach, a part of Corpus Christi.

Officers went to the scene but did not see Cummins. They are now looking at surveillance video to determine whether this was a valid sighting.

Cummins is believed to be driving a silver 2015 Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag 976-ZPT.

The gas station is located about 200 miles from the U.S.-Mexico border.

That means they have about roughly 3 hours to find them. Oh my goodness, I really hope that it's them and they are caught.

That's true, we don't know how the long teaching position had been open before he applied...he might have been the only applicant and they were getting desperate.
A possible sighting in Corpus Christie. Please let it be them

[video=youtube;HPVCTLPNUzo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPVCTLPNUzo[/video]

Interestingly, when I was looking for it I found several others. This apparently is something that is more common that I had thought. The people who do it and get away with it are sharing lots of videos with instructions and tips on doing it.

Kinda eye opening. I would never of thought before I saw the video. Thinking outside the box by living in the box.......

I know a couple who lived in a warehouse for a time. I don't think this is what TC and ET are doing, but you never know. We have to consider all possibilities. When I was having lunch today, I thought 'I am going to pay close attention to all of the people I see every day.' We need as many people on the lookout for these two as possible so that we can bring ET home sooner rather than later.

Altering does indeed work in the daytime. The tags are reflective however and clearly show the alteration after dark.

Unless he painted over all the letters and numbers while altering a few, making it appear they aren't reflective.

Not so sure the prison population would consider a man with a 15yo girl as a child molester. Just saying.

jmo
Lots of men in prison have daughters they will not take kindly to a 50 yr old with a 15 yr old. They are fathers too

Oh my gosh. Are they issuing an AA in that area just in case? Get every eye looking. :) Probably waiting to confirm it on video surveillance though.

(For all we know, Tad himself could call in false leads...)

They need to validate this as a legitimate sighting first. I'm close the Corpus Christi area and so far, no AAs. I'm teaching my last block class and phones would have started going off like crazy!

I know we've got a possible sighting so this may be less important for the minute, but I've got it now.

He DID teach Criminal Forensics.

Here's the description from Culleoka's own course documents:

"Prerequisite: Diagnostic Medicine
This course is an overview of how science is applied
to solving crimes. Topics including history of
forensic sciences, collecting of evidence, analyzing
results and hands-on applications of many laboratory
techniques used in solving crimes and identifying
people and future careers. "

Source: http://culleokaschoolmauryk12.ss9.sharpschool.com/common/pages/DisplayFile.aspx?itemId=527065
He was also over the HOSA club Health and occupational sciences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads