Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported from her home town put out notice that 3 hrs ago spotted in Corpus Christi. They are searching now. Sorry if this is a repeat, not much of a poster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IMO, No Way would Mr. CIA head up toward civilization such as that area - he'd head to Redneck Riviera.

I completely believe he was spotted sitting by the ocean - his lol 'dream come true' ---- wonder what bologna he told his 'teen bride' to keep her out of sight...
Sounded crazy to me too especially since we've had 0 before today and now possibly TX and possibly CT? I wonder if more people are calling since its national now than before

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm reading to much into it but the news report headlines said Tad Cummings possibly sighted in TX not Tad and ET. Wonder if he stashed her somewhere and surfaced for supplies if that is a confirmed sighting?

It's not unusual in this kind of situation for the person abducted to be left in another location while they gas up or run out for supplies.

She wasn't seen in the walmart footage either. I think he's stashing her.
The footage released? his wife was with him. Hair dye was for her mother. Idk why they waited so long to say but all purchases were legitimate.

Or kill her and himself.
My biggest fear is this or Romeo and Juliet pact and that's why we've had no confirmed sightings. He has to know how much he's lost and she was depressed IMO

Mary Kay Letourneau was sentenced to seven years in prison for statutory rape for having a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy in her class. In June 1996, she began a sexual relationship with the 13-year-old, a relationship that Fualaau would later say he welcomed. The relationship came crashing to a halt in February 1997, when Steve Letourneau found love letters that his wife had written to Fualaau. Later that month, a relative of Steve's reported the affair to officials at Shorewood Elementary. The police were notified, and Letourneau (who at the time was pregnant with Fualaau's child) was arrested and charged with statutory rape.

Letourneau gave birth to a baby girl, named Audrey, in May 1997. Three months later, Letourneau pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree rape. Although a defense psychiatrist testified that she suffered from bipolar disorder (a form of manic depression), Letourneau was sentenced to seven years in prison. After serving 80 days, she was granted a release on the condition that she enter a treatment program for sex offenders and promised not to have any contact with Fualauu. In February 1998, Letourneau violated the terms of her parole when the Seattle police caught her with Fualauu in a parked car. Authorities found $6,200 in cash, passports, and receipts for $850 in clothing purchases, leading authorities to speculate that Letourneau and Fualauu were planning to flee the country.

As a result of the violation of her parole, Letourneau was sentenced to serve her full prison term at the Washington Correction Center for Women. In October 1998, she gave birth to a second daughter by Fualauu (supposedly conceived during her brief period of parole). Both girls were in the custody of Fualaau's mother, Soona, while Letourneau served her time. The Letourneaus divorced during this time as well, and all four children from their marriage remained in the sole custody of their father, who moved with them to Alaska.

Letourneau was released from prison in August 2004. Shortly after her release, a judge lifted an order that barred contact between Mary Kay Letourneau and Fualaau after the 21-year-old Fualaau petitioned the court. He and Letourneau soon got engaged. In May 2005, the couple married at a winery in Woodinville, Washington. They sold their wedding video to the press. Eventually reunited with their children, Fualaau and Letourneau live in a suburb of Seattle, Washington. Fualaau has been working as a DJ in recent years, and the couple hosted a series of "Hot for Teacher" nights at a local club in 2009.

In early 2014, Letourneau was arrested once again for driving with a suspended license and failure to appear in court. However, this was a far shorter stint behind bars after she was released on $5,000 bond the same day that she was arrested. She and Fualaau celebrated their 10-year wedding anniversary in 2015, with famed interviewer Barbara Walters talking to the couple on an episode of 20/20.

letourneau 4.jpg Letourneau 3.jpg mary-kay-letourneau and teen hubby.jpg Letourneau 2.jpg letourneau 5.jpg
http://www.biography.com/people/mary-kay-letourneau-9542379#!

While we wait for more information..........thought I would post another story that goes back to around 1996. Second verse...........same as the first.

My bet today is that they are on the way through Mexico.

Central America is the destination. If he is smart he stays away from Belize and Costa Rica (love that place) because they are both very US friendly.

He was involved in his church, so, he knows that there are plenty of US mission teams working in Honduras, so stay away from there. There are a few teams that travel to Guatemala, but that is a pretty safe place to hide. The other place would be Nicaragua.

Again, this assumes they are headed south of the border and feel Mexico is too risky. That would be my thought on Mexico. Family communications between locals and relatives in the US, drug cartels, mission teams, and a feather in the cap of Mexican politicians would keep me moving on.

The above is my opinion only.

Originally Posted by StalkerStalker
Personally, I can think of little bad enough for me to endure days and nights in a vehicle with a 15 year old.

Too, too funny !! Except, from me hearing this little girl's family speak, my impression is that Secret Agent Man lol is NOT interested in having a peer. This situation is so BAD - can't wait 'til he's caught and she's freed !

Back when I was a kid like, of course, you'd be so flattered that 'a man' like CIA/respiratory therapist guy would have special interest in moi ! Now, of course, I know that's only happening because the old man is a real sicko.

One point: This is an old doofus with a child; it's pedophilia.

My bet today is that they are on the way through Mexico.

Central America is the destination. If he is smart he stays away from Belize and Costa Rica (love that place) because they are both very US friendly.

He was involved in his church, so, he knows that there are plenty of US mission teams working in Honduras, so stay away from there. There are a few teams that travel to Guatemala, but that is a pretty safe place to hide. The other place would be Nicaragua.

Again, this assumes they are headed south of the border and feel Mexico is too risky. That would be my thought on Mexico. Family communications between locals and relatives in the US, drug cartels, mission teams, and a feather in the cap of Mexican politicians would keep me moving on.

The above is my opinion only.

I've traveled quite a bit in Central America, and there are a lot of places that are extremely US friendly. Plus, when you get into the more remote areas, the people who live there are usually more than willing to help out travelers...I can't count the number of times we were invited to have dinner at someone's home, etc. If they can make it that far and manage to get to an area that isn't really up on current events, they'd have a decent chance of staying under the radar.

I wonder (if they have bought burner phones) if there is a way for LE to get in contact with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Google (for gmail), Yahoo, etc. to check their accounts to see last login/location. Anyone know if that's possible?

Are we there yet?
They can be worse than 2 yr old on the road. I have drove straight through to Miami at least 2x a yr from TN and my 16yr old drives me batty. Radio food bathroom I hope she's driving him bonkers lol

The Walmart footage was from before his disappearance.

Oh, got it. By the way, I love your avatar. I tried to enlarge it but I couldn't!!

Mary Kay Letourneau was sentenced to seven years in prison for statutory rape for having a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy in her class. In June 1996, she began a sexual relationship with the 13-year-old, a relationship that Fualaau would later say he welcomed. The relationship came crashing to a halt in February 1997, when Steve Letourneau found love letters that his wife had written to Fualaau. Later that month, a relative of Steve's reported the affair to officials at Shorewood Elementary. The police were notified, and Letourneau (who at the time was pregnant with Fualaau's child) was arrested and charged with statutory rape.

Letourneau gave birth to a baby girl, named Audrey, in May 1997. Three months later, Letourneau pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree rape. Although a defense psychiatrist testified that she suffered from bipolar disorder (a form of manic depression), Letourneau was sentenced to seven years in prison. After serving 80 days, she was granted a release on the condition that she enter a treatment program for sex offenders and promised not to have any contact with Fualauu. In February 1998, Letourneau violated the terms of her parole when the Seattle police caught her with Fualauu in a parked car. Authorities found $6,200 in cash, passports, and receipts for $850 in clothing purchases, leading authorities to speculate that Letourneau and Fualauu were planning to flee the country.

As a result of the violation of her parole, Letourneau was sentenced to serve her full prison term at the Washington Correction Center for Women. In October 1998, she gave birth to a second daughter by Fualauu (supposedly conceived during her brief period of parole). Both girls were in the custody of Fualaau's mother, Soona, while Letourneau served her time. The Letourneaus divorced during this time as well, and all four children from their marriage remained in the sole custody of their father, who moved with them to Alaska.

Letourneau was released from prison in August 2004. Shortly after her release, a judge lifted an order that barred contact between Mary Kay Letourneau and Fualaau after the 21-year-old Fualaau petitioned the court. He and Letourneau soon got engaged. In May 2005, the couple married at a winery in Woodinville, Washington. They sold their wedding video to the press. Eventually reunited with their children, Fualaau and Letourneau live in a suburb of Seattle, Washington. Fualaau has been working as a DJ in recent years, and the couple hosted a series of "Hot for Teacher" nights at a local club in 2009.

In early 2014, Letourneau was arrested once again for driving with a suspended license and failure to appear in court. However, this was a far shorter stint behind bars after she was released on $5,000 bond the same day that she was arrested. She and Fualaau celebrated their 10-year wedding anniversary in 2015, with famed interviewer Barbara Walters talking to the couple on an episode of 20/20.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.biography.com/people/mary-kay-letourneau-9542379#!

While we wait for more information..........thought I would post another story that goes back to around 1996. Second verse...........same as the first.

Female offenders get vastly easier treatment by the justice system for crimes against their students. They shouldn't. IMO.

The thing that worries me is she is a high risk for preeclampsia due to her age.

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/preeclampsia-eclampsia#1

Still a very low risk though. I had severe preeclampsia in my pregnancy, twin pregnancy, and of all the risk factors my doctors talked about they never mentioned teen pregnancy. Even in multiple pregnancy the risk is pretty low. Of course, untreated it can kill you and the baby (or babies), mine had to come at 29 weeks because of it!

He's very tech savvy if you read his resume posted earlier in his employee file he's a WEBMASTER he designed all three of his websites.

wix, weebly, etc etc. they have templates. Not hard.

Still a very low risk though. I had severe preeclampsia in my pregnancy, twin pregnancy, and of all the risk factors my doctors talked about they never mentioned teen pregnancy. Even in multiple pregnancy the risk is pretty low. Of course, untreated it can kill you and the baby (or babies), mine had to come at 29 weeks because of it!
OT but bless you twins and premature Idk how you did it. My youngest was born at 33 weeks feeding every 2 hours. I don't think I slept until she was 2yrs old

I knew it!!!

But NO AA in SC, why not? MB would be a great place for them to head, off season rates even the campgrounds have campers set up for month to month rentals. In fact today I saw a camper truck pulled into a Walgreens and thought that would be ideal for them. I checked the tags and they weren't TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay