Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary Kay Letourneau was sentenced to seven years in prison for statutory rape for having a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy in her class.

IMO, this is such a bizarre outlier of a case that it is not really relevant to anything. Also, god knows what mental damage becoming a father so young and being thrust into such a public national story did to him. Most times a full on adult molests a child, it does not end with them married for 10+ years.

Oh, got it. By the way, I love your avatar. I tried to enlarge it but I couldn't!!

Female offenders get vastly easier treatment by the justice system for crimes against their students. They shouldn't. IMO.

I saw something on Facebook today that someone had posted about a female teacher who got caught with a male student, and just about every guy who commented on it said something to the effect of "why couldn't I have been that lucky when I was in school?" It's sad, but society seems to accept it more when the victim is male, and I don't think that's right.

Oh, got it. By the way, I love your avatar. I tried to enlarge it but I couldn't!!

Female offenders get vastly easier treatment by the justice system for crimes against their students. They shouldn't. IMO.

How old is Villie Fualauu now, 22? :drumroll:

I've traveled quite a bit in Central America, and there are a lot of places that are extremely US friendly. Plus, when you get into the more remote areas, the people who live there are usually more than willing to help out travelers...I can't count the number of times we were invited to have dinner at someone's home, etc. If they can make it that far and manage to get to an area that isn't really up on current events, they'd have a decent chance of staying under the radar.

You are thinking in the same vein as me and for the same reasons.

Travel to a remote section to either Guatemala or Nicaragua and you can be safe for quite a while. If he is concerned about mission teams, he can use that as his cover. Stay by the coast and live on mangoes and fish ( I have seen this so many times by expats) and get a few odd jobs when needed. Eventually, you may just blend in but I would not stay still for more than a couple of months.

I hope he settles in to a dream location until word gets out and he gets caught.

The above is my opinion only.

wix, weebly, etc etc. they have templates. Not hard.

Not to mention that designing a website is simple coding and there are websites that have cheat sheets for coding. I think it took me three days to learn how to code a website from scratch? Definitely doesn't make one tech savvy.

You're not referring to the yellow snap chat filer mask, are you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
No it's a white mask and the next photo is the medical facility, it's 4 weeks ago on her IG

Originally Posted by StalkerStalker
Personally, I can think of little bad enough for me to endure days and nights in a vehicle with a 15 year old.

Too, too funny !! Except, from me hearing this little girl's family speak, my impression is that Secret Agent Man lol is NOT interested in having a peer. This situation is so BAD - can't wait 'til he's caught and she's freed !

Back when I was a kid like, of course, you'd be so flattered that 'a man' like CIA/respiratory therapist guy would have special interest in moi ! Now, of course, I know that's only happening because the old man is a real sicko.

One point: This is an old doofus with a child; it's pedophilia.

'Pedophilia' is the term used when the child has not gone through puberty. Please use correct rather than emotive terms.

But NO AA in SC, why not? MB would be a great place for them to head, off season rates even the campgrounds have campers set up for month to month rentals. In fact today I saw a camper truck pulled into a Walgreens and thought that would be ideal for them. I checked the tags and they weren't TN.

In Tennessee, you have 3 places for Spring Break and summer vacation: 1) Myrtle Beach 2) Panama City Beach (PCB), and Destin. Those three probably get 75% of TN vacationers. You go to those places to vacation with your neighbors even if you didn't know they were going. That is a great place to get spotted by those looking for you after seeing the AA in TN.

The above is my opinion only.

OT but bless you twins and premature Idk how you did it. My youngest was born at 33 weeks feeding every 2 hours. I don't think I slept until she was 2yrs old

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Thank you! My boys are happy, healthy 5 year olds today. 9 weeks in the NICU, 2lb each at birth, it was a rough start! We were VERY lucky to have no complications and they have been very healthy since. Preeclampsia is a nightmare I wouldn't wish on anyone, but especially without treatment. Our doctors were the only reason we all lived through the experience.

Oh and as for not sleeping, I always say that I was so damn exhausted that despite being constantly terrified for them, I slept just fine! I barely remember the first 6 months because I was so tired.

Pedophiliais the term used when the child has not gone through puberty. Please use correct rather than emotive terms.

With respect, in law this is pedophilia, and by definition it is an emotive term for most peeps.

I was raised on the East Coast, so when friends from there visit us we'll usually take them into Nogales to shop just so they can say they've been to Mexico. Some of them are shocked at how easy it is. We've never been stopped...Mexico wants to encourage people to cross so they can spend money there.

But unless TC and ET plan on hanging out in a border town and not going any deeper into Mexico, they're definitely going to need some kind of documentation.
So are there check points deeper into Mexico? I was under the impression once you got in there you were good to go. Thanks :) I've only gone once and flew so I did have to have one for flying out and of course too fly back in.

wix, weebly, etc etc. they have templates. Not hard.

You would still need to have some techie skills. Being that he listed webmaster in his professional resume for employment at the school it leads me to believe he was tech savvy.

About Mexico, all I can say is if this creeper would get his mind off his giblets for a minute he'd realize that there's no more dangerous place for a young, blonde American girl than Mexico. He puts her life at risk the moment he gets down there. And no way he puts himself before her when things start to go sideways. She'll be a sacrificial lamb. Please find this girl today! Please!

Nancy Grace did an interview with District Attorney General Brent Cooper. There is a podcast, but I don't know if I can post the link to her article, so I'll just leave the podcast here.
It says that ET possibly left a "clue" @ Shoney's by arriving with 2 bags and only leaving with one..
Also Cummins lied to his wife and said he was going to a job interview the day he left.
Link not allowed You can find it in a Google search

With respect, in law this is pedophilia, and by definition it is an emotive term for most peeps.
Say what? I think you need to google pedophile, with respect.
I am not condoning the situation, incidentally.

'Pedophilia' is the term used when the child has not gone through puberty. Please use correct rather than emotive terms.

Minnesota Mary, pedophilia is a perfectly useful and relevant term to use any time a <mod snip> creepy guy kidnaps someone under 18. I wonder when ol creeper Tad realize he was a pedophile.

But NO AA in SC, why not? MB would be a great place for them to head, off season rates even the campgrounds have campers set up for month to month rentals. In fact today I saw a camper truck pulled into a Walgreens and thought that would be ideal for them. I checked the tags and they weren't TN.
IMO because the phones pinged in Decatur that day indicating they went South it could have been a red herring but I think they were basing it off that and maybe their SM posts.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Thanks! It's a cat in flame effect. Similar to this but it's an Abyssinian. I can't find the original for some reason.
6b6b3248d522539b6cccc31b71151a55.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member