Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect, in law this is pedophilia, and by definition it is an emotive term for most peeps.
3c23eccee3ade3538f70f7e4899beb3e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I saw something on Facebook today that someone had posted about a female teacher who got caught with a male student, and just about every guy who commented on it said something to the effect of "why couldn't I have been that lucky when I was in school?" It's sad, but society seems to accept it more when the victim is male, and I don't think that's right.

My best friend's kid was seduced at age 14 by a 32 year old woman. It destroyed him. He's a heroin addict now. He thought it was cool and the attitude of his father and other males reinforced that (it happened at dad's house). But the fact is that children that age cannot handle sexual contact with an adult. There is an imbalance of power, and elements of manipulation, control and exposure to thing they aren't ready for, that really screws them up.

Women who do this are predators too. And they deserve to be imprisoned.

Please tell the grammar police to take the rest of the night off. Seriously? LoL. Who cares!

Heck, I'm 30 and yet spending an entire week on the road with my husband would probably end with at least one of us wanting a divorce. It's not easy spending 24 hours a day with someone away from home and not feel some kind of stress.
Especially a moody, fickle teenager. I would have hated to go on the road with my 15 year old self... Or most people I know right now!

You're not referring to the yellow snap chat filer mask, are you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
No it's a white mask and the next photo is the medical facility, it's 4 weeks ago on her IG

IN LOVE???Hello.,....she is 15!!! he is 50!!!
She may perceive the feelings she has as "love."

Which certainly doesn't make it so, but sometimes one's perception becomes their "truth," so despite the actual reality, their actions are based on their perceptions. Then you observe and identify things which support your perception and that justifies it all and the cycle goes on.

It's like how an underage person or an intoxicated person can verbally say, "yes" to sexual contact but aren't offering legal consent. It feels one way but it's another.

He may perceive he loves her, but he's an authority figure and she's a child. Whatever he may think is love isn't love. It's lust and infatuation and a yearning for youth, whether recapturing his own or the one he never had.

It's all twisted and dysfunctional and illegal and immoral and blatantly wrong. It sure ain't love.

Nancy Grace did an interview with District Attorney General Brent Cooper. There is a podcast, but I don't know if I can post the link to her article, so I'll just leave the podcast here.
It says that ET possibly left a "clue" @ Shoney's by arriving with 2 bags and only leaving with one..
Also Cummins lied to his wife and said he was going to a job interview the day he left.
Link not allowed You can find it in a Google search

I just listened to it. Also the DA went to school with TC and didn't believe it was true when he first heard it.

Here's the Nancy Grace podcast link

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/mrw-productions-llc/crime-stories-with-nancy-grace

He's very tech savvy if you read his resume posted earlier in his employee file he's a WEBMASTER he designed all three of his websites.
As a webmaster of a website, I have to say his websites look like they were designed by non-tech savvy 50 year old. They are pretty sad. That said, he could be tech savvy, but it certainly didn't show on his sites, which look like something from Geocities circa 1995.

Nancy Grace did an interview with District Attorney General Brent Cooper. There is a podcast, but I don't know if I can post the link to her article, so I'll just leave the podcast here.
It says that ET possibly left a "clue" @ Shoney's by arriving with 2 bags and only leaving with one..
Also Cummins lied to his wife and said he was going to a job interview the day he left.
Link not allowed You can find it in a Google search

You can bet the fat cleaned the bank out of every dime he could get and left his family with zip,

Minnesota Mary, pedophilia is a perfectly useful and relevant term to use any time a fat, ugly, old creepy guy kidnaps someone under 18. I wonder when ol creeper Tad realize he was a pedophile.

There are actual terms that describe the different afflictions or relationships or predator types (whatever you want to call it) depending on the development level of the victim/child. Saying he isn't a pedophile is not in any way excusing what he is doing and it doesn't make him less of a predator or less criminal in any way. Pedophilia is actually a DSM-5 term and it refers to prepubescent children. This 15 year old girl is not prepubescent. It doesn't make what this man is doing right or legal or normal, but it isn't pedophilia.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

You can bet the <mod snip> cleaned the bank out of every time he could get and left his family with zip,
I've worried about this. Gotta be traumatic enough to be cheated on but then to be the source of a national manhunt and take off with your student and devestate your family. I hope the town supports his wife she will need it

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Thanks! It's a cat in flame effect. Similar to this but it's an Abyssinian. I can't find the original for some reason.
6b6b3248d522539b6cccc31b71151a55.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

On another note, re: Pedophilia - we all know what was meant. It's technically actually ephebophilia. But pedophilia denotes an imbalance of power, child molestation, a dirty old creep who is into sexually assaulting someone vastly younger than he or she, because they can be controlled, dominated and manipulated. It is about harming an innocent child. Even though the "attraction" to a sheltered, innocent and dysfunctional teenager, by a dirty old man may not technically be pedophilia, ephebophilia is also an imbalance of power, child molestation, a dirty old creep who is into sexually assaulting someone vastly younger than he is, because she can be controlled, dominated and manipulated, and about harming an innocent child.

Whether 4 or 14, it's all creepy and horrible. What happened to Elizabeth Smart, for example, is not much less disturbing than if she had been 4, rather than 14. And while this was not a forceful entry and abduction, the results of this can and will still be catastrophic for this little girl who is being exposed to things she should not at this age and who is facing real and serious danger at the hands of this predator.

I hope she makes it out alive. I worry she might not. The semantics aren't that important to me.

Sorry its hard for me to have sympathy towards her. Maybe she should treat her kids better.

RSBM

Couldn't watch it. (& I DO mean "IT")
What, did she hurt her neck whilst throwing ET down the stairs, or into the agitator of the washing machine ?
Or is it a ploy for sympathy ?

There's an article that states this
Facts about prior events, especially interaction between Elizabeth and Tad Cummins and statements made by both parties, may very well contain clues to lead to Elizabeth’s return,”

To me that means they think their SM may contain some clues since they seemed to be communicating that way. MOO

Do you have a link to that article? I guess I missed it.

A couple of thoughts after skimming her Insta again. Does anyone know if she eats gluten-free? There are several pics of gluten-free foods. If so, this will be one glitch in his plan. As someone who eats gluten-free, it's difficult to find foods, and it must be even more so on the run.
She posted a pic showing a proposal caught by a secret photographer, that implies this is the kind of proposal she wants. She isn't likely to get it. That won't set well.
I just seriously don't think either of them thought this through. Like, at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member