Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

Couldn't watch it. (& I DO mean "IT")
What, did she hurt her neck whilst throwing ET down the stairs, or into the agitator of the washing machine ?
Or is it a ploy for sympathy ?
Definitely a ploy I think especially since she's going to try and explain the abuse it airs at 11

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Considering there is information to point to the fact that ET had changed her mind and didn't want to leave with TC, it could also be quite possible that TC had taken over control of ET's SM and he was the one who was actually changing her status to wife and making posts. I have a daughter in high school and "hacking" friend's (and especially boyfriend/girlfriend) accounts is very common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I mentioned that in an earlier post. It very well could have been him.

He is a horrible person because of how he is preying on a vulnerable child, NOT because of how he looks. His looks have absolutely nothing at all to do with anything. Obese, ugly, cheaply dressed people can be FINE people. Focusing on those things does nothing to find this girl and can do horrible things to the self-esteem of others who might fall into those categories and also be wonderful, normal people.

Asheigh Banfield is going to talk to a former student of TC, Destiny Parrish.
Another commercial.

Big lightening near my house!

If she had, "changed her mind" she would not have a double arm-full of clothes at the restaurant while waiting for him. She came ready to leave.

Man, I love you. Your posts are right on, so intelligent and informed.

Aw shucks. Tell that to my children, please. I believe they find me dull and uninformed.

Do you guys think Elizabeth left her 2nd bag at Shoney's on purpose?

Gorgeous!!!

On another note, re: Pedophilia - we all know what was meant. It's technically actually ephebophilia. But pedophilia denotes an imbalance of power, child molestation, a dirty old creep who is into sexually assaulting someone vastly younger than he or she, because they can be controlled, dominated and manipulated. It is about harming an innocent child. Even though the "attraction" to a sheltered, innocent and dysfunctional teenager, by a dirty old man may not technically be pedophilia, ephebophilia is also an imbalance of power, child molestation, a dirty old creep who is into sexually assaulting someone vastly younger than he is, because she can be controlled, dominated and manipulated, and about harming an innocent child.

Whether 4 or 14, it's all creepy and horrible. What happened to Elizabeth Smart, for example, is not much less disturbing than if she had been 4, rather than 14. And while this was not a forceful entry and abduction, the results of this can and will still be catastrophic for this little girl who is being exposed to things she should not at this age and who is facing real and serious danger at the hands of this predator.

I hope she makes it out alive. I worry she might not. The semantics aren't that important to me.
I agree. However, IMO the terms need to use correctly so everyone is on the same page.

Some people only follow certain kinds of cases and when incorrect terms are used in a case it throws the seach off.

It's all about community here [emoji1] and the exchange of ideas. Very rarely does WS got a gem and have some information the helps a case. When it does happen, it is amazing to know our group did some good in the world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The security still shots released look like she had a full arm-load and was running to where ever she was headed.

For sure, I'd just focus on the really negative things about him. He's a loser who is preying on a child. He abandoned his wife, kids, and grandkids to do so. Being overweight just doesn't matter. Ugly and overweight are not negatives, nor are they things to overlook. People in those categories don't need to be super good people so we can overlook their "faults"! <mod snip> I just would prefer the focus be on the things he chose to do that are horrific, not things that mean nothing.

For sure, I'd just focus on the really negative things about him. He's a loser who is preying on a child. He abandoned his wife, kids, and grandkids to do so. Being overweight just doesn't matter. Ugly and overweight are not negatives, nor are they things to overlook. People in those categories don't need to be super good people so we can overlook their "faults"! Sorry, I don't mean to put this on you, I just would prefer the focus be on the things he chose to do that are horrific, not things that mean nothing.

Fully understand. There's negative aplenty on this monster without deriding on the basis of what are imperfections that aren't mosntrous. You are a kind person. :)

WOW - I am listening to the podcast/radio show -- - - the prosecutor just said that Gramps 'tells ALL his students' that he's CIA ! what duh.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay