Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are there check points deeper into Mexico? I was under the impression once you got in there you were good to go. Thanks :) I've only gone once and flew so I did have to have one for flying out and of course too fly back in.

Yeah, I have rarely ventured too far into Mexico, but the couple of times that I did, we did have to go through some checkpoints and I definitely wouldn't want to try to go through one without proper ID.

WOW - I am listening to the podcast/radio show -- - - the prosecutor just said that Gramps 'tells ALL his students' that he's CIA ! what duh.......

Probably makes him more believable in his teaching of Forensics. He claimed on his resume he was a webmaster too and from what I've seen he's sadly deficient there.

Asheigh Banfield is going to talk to a former student of TC, Destiny Parrish.
Another commercial.

Big lightening near my house!
She gave an interview to news channel 4 also she said they use to hang out in his class and that he never had good boundaries with the students. She also felt he may have been grooming her in 2011

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34977042/...udent-discusses-close-friendship-with-teacher

( Sent from WSMV )

Destany Parrish says when she was at Culleoka Unit School, her health sciences teacher Tad Cummins was not just an educator and a mentor, she also considered him a close friend.

"I know that I trusted him with everything that I had when I was in school," Parrish said.

Parrish's parents were going through a divorce at the time, and for her, Cummins was always a listening ear.

It was 2011. Parrish was 15 at the time. She said Cummins kept in touch years after she graduated. She had planned to visit his classroom last October, but ended up running into him at a grocery store briefly last fall

Everybody loved Tad," said Parrish, who is now 20. "He put inspirational quotes on his board. He was still doing it when I went back and visited him some time last year. He was always just really friendly. I never thought for a second that it was anything else."

But there was at least one incident which now seems like a red flag. Cummins' classroom had become a popular lunchtime hangout spot for some students. Parrish said a large number of students would go to his class, which they considered a safe place to do whatever they wanted.

"He told us all one day that the office had gotten on to him and that we all had to go back to the lunch room because that's where we're supposed to be anyway," Parrish recalled. "Everybody left and I got my bag and got ready to leave, and he said the office hadn't said anything to him, he just didn't want that many kids in his room. It just ended up being he and I chilling in there. I would go there after school."

Parrish said she would go to Cummins' room after school and he would often take her to services at the Destiny Church in Columbia. Thomas would also attend Destiny Church with the family of Elizabeth Thomas.

Parrish maintains things never got inappropriate with Cummins.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34986105/elizabeth-thomas-sister-you-are-in-danger

( Sent from WSMV )

Brandy Landauer said she has been hoping and praying that something will change and her younger sister Elizabeth Thomas will be brought back home safe and out of hiding with 50-year-old Tad Cummins.

"I'm worried that he's going to run out of money and food and he's going to be worried that someone is looking for him and see that we're looking for him. And he's not going to be thinking straight, and he has weapons, so he may hurt her," Landauer said.

I don't believe anyone is at fault except for Tad Cummins because he has done something very wrong here," Landauer said. "He has taken a child from her home. She is underage. It is completely inappropriate and wrong."

<mod snip>

No wonder there are only 3 threads for this case: IMO, many people assume MCET is a willing participant despite her legal status. And that is sad.

If she had, "changed her mind" she would not have a double arm-full of clothes at the restaurant while waiting for him. She came ready to leave.

Most girls would have thrown in a duffle bag or a backpack even a grocery bag. Much easier to carry around. This leads me believe it was last minute.

Why are they saying this child 'had a tough life'??? The ONLY thing I've heard now is the podcast/radio show when Nancy Grace says this was a family of 10 kids - that doesn't necessarily mean 'tough life' ??? ! ?? tyia for enlightening me....

Sorry its hard for me to have sympathy towards her. Maybe she should treat her kids better.

What sleaze bags! I bet she was advised by an attorney to make that plea, thinking if there's a lawsuit she can capitalize. The collar was way to much.

Did anyone see the news clip today interviewing a former colleague of Mr Cummins when he worked in a clinic . I just caught the bit where he was saying he was a narcissist and liked to be in authority. This case is really sad. To see all the abuse she went through and now to be with some creep whether willingly or not willingly. Just hope he will be in jail soon and she will be safe and hopefully get the help needed with her self esteem issues.

I have been sensing the narcissist vibe for a while now. If you have ever dealt with one, you develop radar. :cool:

What sleaze bags! I bet she was advised by an attorney to make that plea, thinking if there's a lawsuit she can capitalize. The collar was way to much.
Well now I'm even more mad I didn't consider that we haven't heard from her before today. Something is motivating her all of a sudden IMO

Why are they saying this child 'had a tough life'??? The ONLY thing I've heard now is the podcast/radio show when Nancy Grace says this was a family of 10 kids - that doesn't necessarily mean 'tough life' ??? ! ?? tyia for enlightening me....

IMO, there are documented instances of her physical abuse of MCET. But I cannot say for sure, nor supply link because it is MOO. IYKWIM. ;)

Her mom is facing 5 counts of child abuse for locking them in the basement throwing them down stairs, banging ETs head into the washing machine,making them strip naked in front of other people. I'll get you the link.

Along with you, I have always thought they headed west.

I didn't think a beach town because too many people would either notice them or the car.

I did think somewhere close to the border in a rural area. Stay in the US if possible but close enough to cross the border and not stop for a couple of days if needed.

The above is my opinion only.

My reasoning behind the beach town was a combo of her pictures with Jeep by the beach,she probably never experienced that environment/ school is out so it's crowded so she would blend ..young people generally aren't as observant especially away from school in a party town....

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34967126/da-missing-teen-had-troubling-home-life

Here's a snippet also
( Sent from WSMV )

Elizabeth Thomas was new to the Culleoka Unit School in Maury County.

She started as a freshman this year, entering the public school system for the very first time.

District Attorney Brent Cooper told Channel 4 that before that, Elizabeth was home schooled.

Channel 4 found that police arrested Elizabeth's mother, Kimberly Thomas, last year. She was charged with five counts of child abuse and neglect.

According to court documents, Kimberly Thomas beat Elizabeth and four of her siblings.

Elizabeth told*investigators her mother "banged her head into the agitator of the washing machine." She said*her mother "threw her down the basement stairs and locked her down there."

Kimberly Thomas is also accused of making the children get naked in front of several other people.

This story was on local news tonight.

http://wtnh.com/2017/03/23/new-horizons-resource-officer-accused-of-repeated-harassment/

I know there's been much discussion of 'backwoods TN' and how people in positions of power can get away with stuff.

This isn't TN, it's New Haven, CT. Home of Yale. Definitely not backwoods. And in this case, alleged inappropriateness with STAFF too, and it was reported, and still it continued. It doesn't say it in the article, but it was reported that when Principal spoke to a police supervisor to get the SRO reassigned, she was essentially threatened that she'd have no SRO at all.

I'm very pro-police. Nearly my entire career has been as a civilian law enforcement employee. But there are bad apples in every profession. So, not knocking cops here, just pointing out that being in a very rural community doesn't mean that's the only place that power and politics sometimes come before protecting children.

Praying tonight is the night this poor girl comes home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may not be the place to post this, but it is in response to the many posts that say he "looks" like a predator, that his voice is creepy, that there is no way that ET would be attracted to him. I think he looks like a normal human being that any number of people would find attractive (e.g. his wife). I watched the video and his voice did not make me shudder. I don't understand this need to demonize the bad guys - and I do believe he is the bad guy - and exult the good ones. Over and over you hear people describe the perpetrator as having evil eyes, the look of the devil, etc. While the victims are described as angelic, truly beautiful, they have the look of pure innocence. I don't know what this furthers, and in fact I think it can be detrimental in that it establishes an unrealistic composite of evil/good. The fact is that sometimes the bad guys look normal or are even attractive and sometimes the good guys look normal or unattractive.

That said, I truly hope ET comes home safely soon.

So are there check points deeper into Mexico? I was under the impression once you got in there you were good to go. Thanks :) I've only gone once and flew so I did have to have one for flying out and of course too fly back in.

If you watch the YouTube video I posted of the guy who drove into Mexico without a passport, he was stopped at an internal check point, and they refused to give him a permit for his car to continue on. So he had to return to the US. But he made it 30 miles into Mexico, and returned to the US, all without a passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97