Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comcast - mine is 318.

My first thought was maybe after getting to Shoneys she started to change her mind. Maybe it is possible Tad then forced her into the car, grabbed her bag and took off...Not realizing she had two bags.

I wish there was surveillance at Shoneys that shows her entering the car and the way in which she did.

I feel like this story has so many scenarios.

One minute I'm thinking he took her against her own "will". I'm using that term loosely because even if she went willingly, we all understand she is 15 years old...a child. So it's wrong regardless.

The next minute I think she was 100% on board and still is brainwashed by this man and actively hiding with him.

Then I think, she did go "willingly" but maybe she's since scared and changed her mind. And this is the scenario I'm the most worried about. This is why I am nervous her has guns on him.

Per Chandler Anderson, former co-worker as respiratory therapist.

Tad has always had trouble with authority; had trouble because he needed to be the boss.
CA thinks TC switched professions due this need of his.
CA explains teachers are authoritarians with little oversight over them so, therefore,
in his opinion, the profession would fit TC's ego needs.
TC was manipulative and would often question physicians.
He thought he was the smartest person in every room he entered.

Per AB - Hubris can take a person down.

Per CA - Yes, hubris (excessive pride) may be TC's achillis heal; hopefully this will lead to ET's safe return home.

Now Destiny Parrish is the guest. In 2011 and 2012 she was one of TC's students.
Now she's grown up.
The students always called him "Tad" but that seemed normal back then

She was having lunch with other students in Tad's room (10-15 students).
Someone from the office told everyone to go back to the lunchroom.
Tad asked Destiny to stay behind; that it was alright.
This was a little odd but DP wasn't too concerned.
She thought maybe she was his fave student or something.
Tad was a really friendly person is how some of us took it.
She was invited to church with him too. Wife, Jill, was present too.
Story similar to ET's per AB.
DP didn't hang only with TC and wife - she'd go mingle with some of her friends while at the church too. She trusted TC.

Per AB - Could this have been you?
It has crossed our minds but I moved to Wichita when we were really close, said DP.
The last full day before Christmas break and I'm going to move; he hugged me and we were both almost in tears; he told me don't ever let anybody tell you you're not beautiful and I got choked up because I appreciated hearing that at age fifteen.

Was friends on FB after she was no longer a student, not before.

(DP didn't report anything nefarious.)

LE looked at ten separate motels/hotels within Decatur, Alabama.

This may not be the place to post this, but it is in response to the many posts that say he "looks" like a predator, that his voice is creepy, that there is no way that ET would be attracted to him. I think he looks like a normal human being that any number of people would find attractive (e.g. his wife). I watched the video and his voice did not make me shudder. I don't understand this need to demonize the bad guys - and I do believe he is the bad guy - and exult the good ones. Over and over you hear people describe the perpetrator as having evil eyes, the look of the devil, etc. While the victims are described as angelic, truly beautiful, they have the look of pure innocence. I don't know what this furthers, and in fact I think it can be detrimental in that it establishes an unrealistic composite of evil/good. The fact is that sometimes the bad guys look normal or are even attractive and sometimes the good guys look normal or unattractive.

That said, I truly hope ET comes home safely soon.

Link of his voice please?

If she weren't on board with the escape who changed her IG to married with a ring??

Proof please? Yes, i've read the allegations of physical abuse by mom and the 'getting naked' in front of other people... and dad moved back into their house. Please link if there is more info that that. She did have a rough life.. most definitely, but lets not stretch it so that if she IS reading here by chance, or her family is, that we make it worse.

Mom is incarcerated because of the abuse. It is very hard to imprison mothers for child abuse. It takes a lot for them to be sentenced to serve time. I think that says a lot about what happened behind those doors.

My first thought was maybe after getting to Shoneys she started to change her mind. Maybe it is possible Tad then forced her into the car, grabbed her bag and took off...Not realizing she had two bags.

I wish there was surveillance at Shoneys that shows her entering the car and the way in which she did.

I feel like this story has so many scenarios.

One minute I'm thinking he took her against her own "will". I'm using that term loosely because even if she went willingly, we all understand she is 15 years old...a child. So it's wrong regardless.

The next minute I think she was 100% on board and still is brainwashed by this man and actively hiding with him.

Then I think, she did go "willingly" but maybe she's since scared and changed her mind. And this is the scenario I'm the most worried about. This is why I am nervous her has guns on him.
Premeditation on herpart to leave with him exist. That’s beyond question. How manyclothes did she take and what else did she take? How long did sheintend to stay? None of that matters at all in my mind or will itmatter to a jury. All that matters is that she’s 15 and he’s 50and an authority figure.
Hang him high.

Proof please? Yes, i've read the allegations of physical abuse by mom and the 'getting naked' in front of other people... and dad moved back into their house. Please link if there is more info that that. She did have a rough life.. most definitely, but lets not stretch it so that if she IS reading here by chance, or her family is, that we make it worse.

Post #616 and her SIL's FB page as well as the Bring Elizabeth Home FB page. I understand your concern. :)

If she weren't on board with the escape who changed her IG to married with a ring??

But it does not even matter if she is supposedly 'on board' or not. She is too young to 'be on board'---this is RAPE and KIDNAPPING--no matter what she thought she wanted or didn't want.

Mom is incarcerated because of the abuse. It is very hard to imprison mothers for child abuse. It takes a lot for them to be sentenced to serve time. I think that says a lot about what happened behind those doors.
The mother just did an interview with a local television station live from her wheelchair wearing a neck brace. She’s not “in prison”. She's apparently out on bond and yet to be convicted.

But it does not even matter if she is supposedly 'on board' or not. She is too young to 'be on board'---this is RAPE and KIDNAPPING--no matter what she thought she wanted or didn't want.

Kidnapping for sure and the kissing charge from DA. I pray he hasn't raped her yet.

Premeditation on herpart to leave with him exist. That’s beyond question. How manyclothes did she take and what else did she take? How long did sheintend to stay? None of that matters at all in my mind or will itmatter to a jury. All that matters is that she’s 15 and he’s 50and an authority figure.
Hang him high.
IMO she didn't plan on being gone long or she wouldn't have made the statements to siblings to call for help if she wasn't home by 6

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Her mother is not in jail. She's on bond currently she has not been to trial yet.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

The mother just did an interview with a local television station live from her wheelchair wearing a neck brace. She’s not “in prison”. She's apparently out on bond and yet to be convicted.

If mom would have been doing some good mothering this might not have ever happened. I have no empathy for woman abuses her own children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonecold