Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom is incarcerated because of the abuse. It is very hard to imprison mothers for child abuse. It takes a lot for them to be sentenced to serve time. I think that says a lot about what happened behind those doors.

She is not in prison.. She was charged and is out on bond until a May trial date. She was told to stay away from children... Altho i do think she is guilty and is playing for sympathy on her new interviews.... again, need to keep to the facts of this for now.

link: http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/...-mother-awaits-trial-on-abuse-neglect-charges

But it does not even matter if she is supposedly 'on board' or not. She is too young to 'be on board'---this is RAPE and KIDNAPPING--no matter what she thought she wanted or didn't want.
I agree his actions are wrong, but the Nancy Grace interview said she may have changed her mind. I don't think she did, I think she was on board and my reason is her changing her status on IG to married.

She is not in prison.. She was charged and is out on bond until a May trial date. She was told to stay away from children... Altho i do think she is guilty and is playing for sympathy on her new interviews.... again, need to keep to the facts of this for now.

link: http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/...-mother-awaits-trial-on-abuse-neglect-charges

There is an injunction in place and she's not allowed to contact any of the children. That the news interviewed her and gave her a platform to seek sympathy from her children is poor form. Essentially this interview is just furthering her abuse of her children who are waiting to testify against her. This may do far more harm to the safe return of this child.

It's not unusual in this kind of situation for the person abducted to be left in another location while they gas up or run out for supplies.
Speaking of gas, I hope every gas station between Houston and Mexico has been alerted and hung pictures of this wealthy CIA agent. smh

I agree his actions are wrong, but the Nancy Grace interview said she may have changed her mind. I don't think she did, I think she was on board and my reason is her changing her status on IG to married.
The MINOR has no culpability in the matter. EXTANT. She's FIFTEEN and he's FIFTY and her teacher. <mod snip> He's also had 10 days to think about what he's doing. I hope he gets life.

IMO the likelihood of her winding up pregnant is less than half. Most men his age who have grown children and grandchildren have long since been snipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dunno... I thought he had 9 kids.
Surely he'd have done that BEFORE they were 9 of them.
MOO

I just hope she's still alive. I wish we knew if he was high tempered outside of work and ever abused his wife. People are usually different in personal life than at work.

There is an injunction in place and she's not allowed to contact any of the children. That the news interviewed her and gave her a platform to seek sympathy from her children is poor form. Essentially this interview is just furthering her abuse of her children who are waiting to testify against her. This may do far more harm to the safe return of this child.
My Dear.. if you have not noticed the media serves only the media and perhaps 90% of what they do is in poor form. When I saw the video, the wheelchair, the neck brace, I thought fraud and pity-seeking.

The MINOR has no culpability in the matter. EXTANT. She's FIFTEEN and he's FIFTY and her teacher. <mod snip> He's also had 10 days to think about what he's doing. I hope he gets life.
They have even agreed to lower his charges if he let her go.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Perhaps, or she may have done it to appease him. Remember, she's 15, he's got guns, he's CIA, he's an authority figure to her and he's been her confidant and offered her safety and acceptance. It's a twisted relationship based on fear yet safety and I could easily see him coercing her to post that to give a show of good faith, to show that she's his property to further insure she won't try to leave him.

How does your post relate to the show? Whether or not ET went willingly wasn't discussed.
Anyway, what about the bags? ET had two bags? Was one left behind?

The show? I'm assuming Nancy Grace? My post wasn't related to that show except that's where I learned that yes, there were two bags. One was found to be left at Shoneys.

ETA- I didnt realize I quoted you Woe.be.gone. haha. That explains why I was so confused when you asked about the show. ::face palm::

The MINOR has no culpability in the matter. EXTANT. She's FIFTEEN and he's FIFTY and her teacher. Is something not connecting about that?He's also had 10 days to think about what he's doing. I hope he gets life.

I absolutely agree. Been following, made a few comments and now just kind of read. But you're absolutely right.

We had a case kind of local here where a volleyball coach was supplying girls with marijuana and having sex with them. The girls were "willing" (ugh that makes me shudder) but he's the f'ing adult. He knew what he was doing was wrong. Those girls were manipulated and I can't even imagine placing any kind of blame on them or ET. Luckily the guy I spoke of was convicted and still has outstanding warrants in other counties. Stop blaming the victims!

The mother just didan interview with a local television station live from her wheelchairwearing a neck brace. She’s not “in prison”.
Can you please post a link? I would LOVE to see her terrible self....:(

The DA on the case told Nancy Grace he was only being charged right now for a misdemeanor. How can that be isn't kidnapping a Felony?

Even if that's true, she thinks he's a wealthy CIA agent. Who convinces young girls of such nonsense unless they have a planned agenda.

He took complete advantage of a child who had just come from a confusing, abusive and terrible home life. It was her first brush with the public school system, and this creeper was just laying in prey for someone like her to come along.

That school system let her down. He should have been fired at the first hint of misconduct, not protected so THEY wouldn't get in trouble.

I won't be surprised if we find out he has touched quite a few girls through his church activity. He is the epitome of a sexual predator. He is a true pedophile.

"They" don't even have to charge him with so much as jay walking until after a full investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97