Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not matter if she's doing nude strip tease for him and raping him 5 times a week and 2x on Saturday. It does not matter if she saved her money and bought the gas! It matters not if she planned and she initiated the whole thing. She's 15.. he's 50. END OF STORY.

Yes, this. I got jumped on a little yesterday for pointing this out. 😕

After that interview, I want to smack her face.

Dollars to donuts her child would not be (or less likely to be) the victim of some nasty creepoid Casanova had poor MCET been blessed with a non abusive mother. Evil witch. :(

BTW: i use MCET as the acronym for E because my own daughter shares those first three names and is close in age. I feel like MCET is my own baby girl.
Its a mouthful that name of hers but a beautiful one. I cannot feel any sympathy towards her mother and to me she wants that and maybe disability [emoji36]

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I wonder if she still believes he was in the CIA, FBI if so does this mean if he shoots someone she thinks he's qualified to do so. That's a strange thing to tell all the students. Possibly to instill fear in them. This guy is a nutcase.

Even if that's true, she thinks he's a wealthy CIA agent. Who convinces young girls of such nonsense unless they have a planned agenda.

He took complete advantage of a child who had just come from a confusing, abusive and terrible home life. It was her first brush with the public school system, and this creeper was just laying in prey for someone like her to come along.

That school system let her down. He should have been fired at the first hint of misconduct, not protected so THEY wouldn't get in trouble.

I won't be surprised if we find out he has touched quite a few girls through his church activity. He is the epitome of a sexual predator. He is a true pedophile.
I'm not arguing what you're saying I'm just disputing her changing her mind the day she left. I think she was all in at that time, since then she may have very well changed her mind.

There is an injunction in place and she's not allowed to contact any of the children. That the news interviewed her and gave her a platform to seek sympathy from her children is poor form. Essentially this interview is just furthering her abuse of her children who are waiting to testify against her. This may do far more harm to the safe return of this child.

MOO but this station often skirts the line of poor form.

Its a mouthful that name of hers but a beautiful one. I cannot feel any sympathy towards her mother and to me she wants that and maybe disability [emoji36]

Like Jacquie Peterson with the oxygen. Only in court. :thinking:

I'm not arguing what you're saying I'm just disputing her changing her mind the day she left. I think she was all in at that time, since then she may have very well changed her mind.

It's all just speculation and personal opinion until their found.

If the sighting today turns out to be legit, where do you think they're headed? Obvious!

ab94f9598895bd8906141c68c5c7fc17.jpg

This is my city. I'm floored that there was a sighting here and I'm proud of my community for being vigilant. It is a very short trip to the Mexican border. If the sighting was legitimate that has to be their goal, crossing into Mexico, as there's not much else this way.

Even though they have likely changed their appearances, I can't help but think they would stand out because of their age difference. And Tad is distinctive because of his rotund size alone.

Also, I don't think Tad would venture out alone (for groceries or whatnot) because he would be too afraid of leaving ET by herself, insecure that she might come to her senses.

Anything further on the possible sighting in TX?

I wonder if she still believes he was in the CIA, FBI if so does this mean if he shoots someone she thinks he's qualified to do so. That's a strange thing to tell all the students. Possibly to instill fear in them. This guy is a nutcase.
I just realized all of his "students" are young women! I saw a photo on twitter. Didn't see one guy.
omg
moo

It does not matter if she's doing nude strip tease for him and raping him 5 times a week and 2x on Saturday. It does not matter if she saved her money and bought the gas! It matters not if she planned and she initiated the whole thing. She's 15.. he's 50. END OF STORY.

You are completely missing the point.

yes she is FIFTEEN. he is FIFTY. He is a predator, a criminal and disgusting. And he groomed her until he had her right where he wanted her.

And when he is found I hope that every charge imaginable is brought to him.

But the reality of it is is ET may still look to him as her savior at this point. If that is the case, finding them will be more difficult if she is helping him rather than trying to escape.

For goodness sake, I'm defending the monster.

You're absolutely right. And the level of planning that went into this shows that it wasn't as if he just woke up last Monday morning and decided to take off. It's just scary to think that he's been able to act like a completely normal person with a wonderful family life who's never been in trouble with the law and then he does something like this. It just proves that you really can't trust anyone, no matter how well you think you know them.
I posted this earlier and shall do so again "It is an outrage that the school acted so negligently with their fiduciary responsibility to protect an already vulnerable child. The school and it's employees are required by law to act with diligence,care, appropriate judgment, skill and competence. Based upon what I have read, if true, they have failed considerably even at the most minimal of standards."

You are completely missing the point.

yes she is FIFTEEN. he is FIFTY. He is a predator, a criminal and disgusting. And he groomed her until he had her right where he wanted her.

And when he is found I hope that every charge imaginable is brought to him.

But the reality of it is is ET may still look to him as her savior at this point. If that is the case, finding them will be more difficult if she is helping him rather than trying to escape.

For goodness sake, I'm defending the monster.
In all reality, she will be a hindrance rather than a help to avoiding capture.

After that interview, I want to smack her face.

Dollars to donuts her child would not be (or less likely to be) the victim of some nasty creepoid Casanova had poor MCET been blessed with a non abusive mother. Evil witch. :(

BTW: i use MCET as the acronym for E because my own daughter shares those first three names and is close in age. I feel like MCET is my own baby girl.

So is it now ok to blame the mother of the victim? While I agree that the allegations against her are bad - she has not been convicted of anything.

So is it now ok to blame the mother of the victim? While I agree that the allegations against her are bad - she has not been convicted of anything.
Allegations of abuse both sexual and physical are as common in domestic disputes, custody, divorce, etc as feathers in a hen house. And yes, the children do lie. I've got probably 700 lbs of transcripts of just that at one office alone.

I just realized all of his "students" are young women! I saw a photo on twitter. Didn't see one guy.
omg
moo
And they all call him Tad not Mr.C or Mr.Cummings he's got some former female students defending him on SM

I posted this earlier and shall do so again "It is an outrage that the school acted so negligently with their fiduciary responsibility to protect an already vulnerable child. The school and it's employees are required by law to act with diligence,care, appropriate judgment, skill and competence. Based upon what I have read, if true, they have failed considerably even at the most minimal of standards."

I completely agree, I think that a lot of people failed this girl. I just hope they can be found before much more time has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay