Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his primary goal (and I don't think it is) is to make her happy, her goal may have more to do with where she wants to get away from than where she wants to go.

That being said, it seems that anywhere warm and sandy would do just fine.

If he is smart, his primary goal is to go where there is a reasonable chance to make it and where there is the lowest risk. At that point, you spend time to focus on accommodations for her.

The above is my opinion only.

If he was smart, he wouldn't be on the run with a 15-year-old.

However, if he has thought this through, the cleverest way to evade LE would be to leave the immediate area ASAP, lay low for a while, and then move to another location. You wouldn't want to stay in one place for too long, nor risk being caught by being out in the open for any length of time. Unfortunately, they could be anywhere, and we don't have any clues. The only thing we can do is put the word out - everywhere.

Re: TC's wife's job title. Without additional commentary one way or the other, I just wanted to clarify TC's wife's official capacity with the Maury County School Board (per her own description on a publicly accessible SM page which I will not link here) as I see here and in other comments a misrepresentation of facts. Her job title is as follows:

Maury County Schools Administrative Assistant in Dept. of Instruction

These people are "on the School Board":

http://www.mauryk12.org/school_board/school_board_members

JC is not a school board member proper. Again, no commentary. Just statin' facts.

So she worked as an Admin Assistant in the school's "Department of Instruction" office? What office is that?

Yes. According to Tad, he was the former admiral on a nuclear submarine, he commanded an aircraft carrier in both the Gulf War and the Vietnam war, and he also designed, built, and launched the Titanic single-handily.....................per his resume' of course. He did all of this prior to his 25th birthday.

Thank you, just spit my water out on the computer....lol

Re: TC's wife's job title. Without additional commentary one way or the other, I just wanted to clarify TC's wife's official capacity with the Maury County School Board (per her own description on a publicly accessible SM page which I will not link here) as I see here and in other comments a misrepresentation of facts. Her job title is as follows:

Maury County Schools Administrative Assistant in Dept. of Instruction

These people are "on the School Board":

http://www.mauryk12.org/school_board/school_board_members

JC is not a school board member proper. Again, no commentary. Just statin' facts.

So she worked as an Admin Assistant in the school's "Department of Instruction" office? What office is that?

Found a definition in Murfreesboro:

Our goal is to support teaching and learning for teachers as they provide outstanding instruction and hands on learning opportunities to the students of our district. Our department assesses, develops, and evaluates curriculum based on state and national standards.

We strive to stay abreast of the best teaching models and provide continuous improvement in instruction. The department support teachers, principals and other instructional personnel as they engage students in quality learning experiences leading to higher student achievement.

http://www.cityschools.net/departments/instruction

Our goal is to support teaching and learning for teachers as they provide outstanding instruction and hands on learning opportunities to the students of our district. Our department assesses, develops, and evaluates curriculum based on state and national standards.

We strive to stay abreast of the best teaching models and provide continuous improvement in instruction. The department support teachers, principals and other instructional personnel as they engage students in quality learning experiences leading to higher student achievement.

Whoops, just missed this. Thanks!

Perhaps they should rethink using the phrase "hands on". Maybe get rid of "abreast" too.
*feeling snarky* Sorry.

I've been trying to think about what we have heard of his personality and interactions with kids and others. IMO, I feel as if he isn't the type to try to blend into the background for long. I feel he has a real need to immerse himself in groups with hopes of becoming a leader and present himself as someone who is more important than everyone else. Eventually, when cash is needed, he will have to get out amongst people and those old traits will resurface. His ego-centric thinking and need for being hailed as important will drive him out of hiding.
My theory is that he will pimp her out when he runs out of money. Always the esteemed leader.

There's an interested by comment I just saw on FB by a girl saying she was at the HOSA trip in 2015. She was not a part of the high school where tad worked but she was told on the first day of the trip to stay away from him. He may of had this nice guy persona about him but I think people were seeing through it. It's a shame it was never acted on sooner.

Not surprised. While watching the video he made of teaching the students CPR I noticed he was very touchy with the female students and they pulled away when he pust his hands on them. Trust me, the kids know the creepy ones.

I'm too angry to continue following this thread. I hope she is found safe, and soon. But I'm starting to be a turd so I'm out. Please keep thinking of amazing ideas on how we can find this perverted pedophile before he causes permanent damage to this young, naive girl.

My theory is that he will pimp her out when he runs out of money. Always the esteemed leader.

Noooo. I think he's a creep, but I don't think that.

jmopinion

Edited to remove a quoted post that I didn't quote. Gremlins are about!

Perhaps they should rethink using the phrase "hands on". Maybe get rid of "abreast" too.
*feeling snarky* Sorry.
Lol
I know this is inappropriate but I seriously thought the same exact thing while reading that. Lol!
Great minds think alike ..... Lol

Hmm
I just don't see it that way. I would think with his personality flaws that he'd want to be the only one with her. But that's just my opinion.

That's interesting. I see DJ-ing as a skill you could use to earn money off the grid or under the table using a false identity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her older sister said ET had a beautiful voice and loved to sing too.

I can't keep up with this thread..glad to see so many people talking about this.

Wondering - has there been any word on what type of clothes she took? I haven't seen anything about the contents of the bag left behind. Early Spring means very different temperatures throughout the country. What she'd choose to pack could tell us what their plans were, initial plans anyhow.

Wondering also - Did he leave his search history for viewing or did it take some sort of forensics to find the data?

Also, I've only been able to skim through posts recently but I wanted to say I agree with the idea that she may be pregnant. Especially given the search for marriage and the extreme in which these 2 are going to be with eachother.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The FACT is, he was a teacher, not a therapist. His job was to send her to the counselor and make some referrals so a professional could help her with her issues.

There ARE ethics codes for teachers. That's another fact. While I'm not familiar with all of them, I'm certain he has not complied with most, based on reports.

It's called being a mandatory reporter. Teachers are mandated by law to report students who appear to be having difficulties to the proper person, be that police, the guidance office, etc. It's so far beyond normal what was going on that it's amazing. Paying her to come to his room and be a "good girl" $20 a pop? Wow. And that's what isolated her from her peers and made them misunderstand the whole relationship. The teachers knew about it as well and were reprimanded by ET's father through his attorney for their ignorant comments. I'm not sure why the plug wasn't pulled by another teacher who saw this abuse happening. Just jaw dropping. Poor child was just getting her second chance at a normal life.

Hmm
I just don't see it that way. I would think with his personality flaws that he'd want to be the only one with her. But that's just my opinion.

If that is her, the color of her hair has changed.

It's called being a mandatory reporter. Teachers are mandated by law to report students who appear to be having difficulties to the proper person, be that police, the guidance office, etc. It's so far beyond normal what was going on that it's amazing. Paying her to come to his room and be a "good girl" $20 a pop? Wow. And that's what isolated her from her peers and made them misunderstand the whole relationship. The teachers knew about it as well and were reprimanded by ET's father through his attorney for their ignorant comments. I'm not sure why the plug wasn't pulled by another teacher who saw this abuse happening. Just jaw dropping. Poor child was just getting her second chance at a normal life.
Oh, I agree. I've posted about 4-5 times, with links about mandatory reporting. Ugh.

None of that has "escaped" me.

You have not been following my posts so you have no idea what I'm talking about.
I think she's not the only person who isn't quite sure what you're talking about. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l