Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you playing Devil's advocate purposfully? How does that help with sleuthing and locating this particular devil?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I was just answering a question that someone asked me.But I sure wasn't accusing YOU of anything.

Interesting tidbit addmin of the find Et Facebook page changed the group from public to closed 14 min ago I'm wondering why is it possible they found her and have not put it in the news yet

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Oh for the love of Christ

The school HAD to know something, I think with the wife being on the Board of Education is caused everyone to be "scared" or walk on egg shells, they knew it, and she probably did too. In all the comments going back to past students and camps, she HAD to know something. Most women have that little gut feeling when hubby is messing around or something is not right.

I still think that they are in the states, possibly in a cabin that he located earlier before going on the run. He could have had all the supplies already there, he was off work for almost a month and God only knows what he did on the weekend.

Prison is going to be his next home and someone there will live out their fantasy on him....

Well I posted the link a few times and no one is listening lol. They are in Corpus Christie area, a partial on their license plate was called in. They booked. I wonder if the teen marriage he looked up had anything to do with Mexico law etc.
https://a.msn.com/r/2/BByE1lF?m=en-us Every gas station in the south needs to have the flyer. They are stopping for gas.

The sighting was unconfirmed. The area was searched and they found no evidence they were there. IIRC they reviewed security camera footage from businesses in the area and didn't find any vehicles matching the description of TC's Nissan Rogue.

Corpus Christi sighting was investigated and did not pan out it was a partial plate match they personally were not seen

Yikes. Uh, even if he was trying to boost her ego, do you recognize how he went about it in an unhealthy way? I'd love for you to expand on your thoughts a bit because I'm wondering if I'm misunderstanding and honestly hoping I am?

Not only did he do it in an unhealthy way he had selfish reasons for doing it. I think most of us have had teachers who inspired us or helped boost our self esteem without kissing us, keeping secrets, or, you know, convincing us to get in a car and leave our lives behind.

Interesting tidbit addmin of the find Et Facebook page changed the group from public to closed 14 min ago I'm wondering why is it possible they found her and have not put it in the news yet

Let's hope. If they haven't yet, they will. I know they will.

Can you link to the group?

Do you think they may think they are reading it?

Many teachers befriend the students so that they behave in the classroom. Many teachers will also bully students that are being bullied by other students just so the bullys will behave in the classroom.Teachers have all kinds of techniques since each has their own experiences with the kids.
This guy's technique is to woo her and get her to agree to marry him then kidnap her.

I've been trying to think about what we have heard of his personality and interactions with kids and others. IMO, I feel as if he isn't the type to try to blend into the background for long. I feel he has a real need to immerse himself in groups with hopes of becoming a leader and present himself as someone who is more important than everyone else. Eventually, when cash is needed, he will have to get out amongst people and those old traits will resurface. His ego-centric thinking and need for being hailed as important will drive him out of hiding.

The link to that page was posted in last thread

Oh man. I feel so badly reading more back and forth about his behavior. As someone in the field of education, he clearly crossed boundaries...and he was clearly not professionally or maturely managing his emotions. Sure, he may have had some shared traits with good teachers, but obviously he was crossing ethical lines and eventually went off the rails. He took a 15 year old girl on the run.

I think one of the reasons I would like to focus on places he might've gone, given whatever we can find out about his travel history, is I feel like--as an educator--his profile is a familiar one. I have known a few teachers, all male in these cases, who crossed ethical and professional lines. They often had almost the tone of a high school quarterback who was trying to sustain his popularity into his adult years. They were often motivated by wanting affirmation. And they would go to great lengths to prove their intellect/status and to disprove their critics. This is why I feel a gut instinct that this guy is going all in. That he calculated this disappearance down to minute details and that he has a somewhat logical plan for how to evade capture and start a new life elsewhere. I do feel like his arrogance may be his downfall and slip him up at some point if good people in the right places are watching.

Mexico, Panama, or Central America have been suggested due to missions work/ease of border entry.

Canada has been suggested to a much lesser extent for ease of exiting the country.

New Orleans has been suggested due to his familiarity with the area from helping with Hurricane Katrina.

Remote North Carolina has been suggested due to proximity to Decatur.

Orange Beach ties into previous posts he made about beaches and vacations.

Where else? Any specific leads on where she would want to go if he were trying to make her happy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If his primary goal (and I don't think it is) is to make her happy, her goal may have more to do with where she wants to get away from than where she wants to go.

That being said, it seems that anywhere warm and sandy would do just fine.

If he is smart, his primary goal is to go where there is a reasonable chance to make it and where there is the lowest risk. At that point, you spend time to focus on accommodations for her.

The above is my opinion only.

Re: TC's wife's job title. Without additional commentary one way or the other, I just wanted to clarify TC's wife's official capacity with the Maury County School Board (per her own description on a publicly accessible SM page which I will not link here) as I see here and in other comments a misrepresentation of facts. Her job title is as follows:

Maury County Schools Administrative Assistant in Dept. of Instruction

These people are "on the School Board":

http://www.mauryk12.org/school_board/school_board_members

JC is not a school board member proper. Again, no commentary. Just statin' facts.

I think hes putting off facing the music. I think eventually hes going to turn himself in.He can't possibly be having a good time constantly worrying about getting caught.Hopefully he will be talking her into going home too.

I think she kissed him off guard.It was a peck.He wasn't handling the situation well, but he may have thought he was.He was not very smart.

She pecked him on the check and then he kidnapped her. Am I following you correctly?

Has anyone come across if Tad is experienced in boating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. According to Tad, he was the former admiral on a nuclear submarine, he commanded an aircraft carrier in both the Gulf War and the Vietnam war, and he also designed, built, and launched the Titanic single-handily.....................per his resume' of course. He did all of this prior to his 25th birthday.

... from the above link....

Cummins, according to Whatley, treated students as friends. He let them call him by his first name and told grand, yet likely false stories about being involved in the CIA and having a secret hideaway in Honduras that he could flee to when he “got tired of Columbia.”

Can he get her to Honduras???????

If they can get across the border to Mexico and make it through Mexico, they can easily get to Honduras. I've been over the border into Honduras before simply by walking across when I was in the country. It's like crossing state lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman