Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that wherever they are, he's keeping her out of sight.
He may have sold her on the idea of visiting exotic beaches but that would be very risky.
I'm sure the TBI has reached out to the areas depicted in his IG account, they may have reached out to any place he's known to frequent.
TC is educated but he's not as smart as he believes he is. I hope he does attempt to take her to a fun beach setting though because that will raise the odds of them being Found!
Sadly, I think he's keeping her secluded.

I actually typed out the same response but deleted it.
I wouldn't report my husband missing in five hours unless I suspected something was up!
I would report a child missing in five hours though.

My guess is the wife either felt he might be suicidal or he took "things"(money, possessions that she or they jointly owned,etc) that set off alarms in her head that she might not get back..

12:41pm to 7:30pm is a HUGE time difference from when they were reported missing.

He could have been driving undetected for approx 11 hours!

This just makes finding them all the more difficult. [emoji53]

She left the driveway at 7:41am the family has a security system with video recording. According to Shell gas station he picked her up at 8:35am. It takes 20 minutes to get to Shoney's from her house. There is missing time there. They had from 8:35am until reported missing at 7:30PM. That is 12 hours!

If it existed, we would not be able to post or discuss as is against TOS as she is not the victim or the perp?

Correct.

Family and friends of the victim and/or suspect are off limits.

Thanks, Bently :)

Correct. LE and family didn't understand this either. Shoneys hasn't been cooperative

How in the world can a business NOT be cooperative in a case like this?! That ticks me off.

Can you share with us if there is a particular or special place your sister talked about going? Like a dream destination or something like that? California, Florida, or some specific place like a Six Flags? I'm wondering if TC told her he'd take her anywhere she wanted to go, and what she might say if that were the case.

My guess is the wife either felt he might be suicidal or he took "things"(money, possessions that she or they jointly owned,etc) that set off alarms in her head that she might not get back..

Yep
In a normal marriage, you wouldn't report your husband missing just because he was gone several hours.
But if you suspected that something was up, you would.
She may have had a gut feeling that he was reaching out to Et . She contacted the officer who was handling the investigation about him kissing Et at school so that tells me that she knew in her heart that something wasn't right.

Welcome MCElizabethsSISTER. I know this must be so difficult for you and your family so I am so glad you are willing to answer all of the questions that you can. There are some brilliant minds on this site and hopefully one of those answers will be just what one of them needs to figure out where they are. In the meantime, we will continue to pray for her safe return.

I was wondering, did she take her phone charger with her?

Her 17yr sister that she shared a room with didn't say anything to me or police about a phone charger. Like any teen they have 100 of them and don't leave the house without one

7pm? I'm confused Elizabeth was reported missing Monday morning No? because we got the Endangered child alert at 6 pm Monday. And welcome hugs to your family and you

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Are you on eastern or central timezone? That could change it an hour for you? The times you see are central timezone, so if you are eastern, wouldn't line up with your alert?

timezone.JPG

http://www.timetemperature.com/tzmaps/tntz.gif

I haven't seen anyone (here) say he used IG to communicate with his wife. I have mentioned myself though that on the outside looking in, with no reason to suspect him of anything, folks would likely assume a married man posting lovey dovey memes was posting them about her. Even if she doesn't have IG herself, she can still see them just as we can. Which to me, is even more heartbreaking.

She can see but she has to actually look for his account..how many would do that not even knowing what social media platforms their partner has an account on? Not sure if I'm making my point clearly...

That's very unfortunate. Are you aware if Shoneys has surveillance that could have captured the manor in which ET entered the car (forcefully or not?)

Shoney's doesn't have cameras according to the manager

It also angers me that shoneys isn't being more helpful.
Do they have security footage that proves that ET in fact came back for that bag or are they assuming she was the one who came back to get it?

Never mind- saw that this has been answered already

I'm thinking the same thing. She reported him missing within a few hours. Maybe he withdrew all the money from their account and she received some kind of text or email notification. She tries calling him and his phone is off. Maybe she goes home and sees some evidence (clothes, suitcases etc)

Maybe because he was gone with her car and not the jeep? JMO

Bentleys mom I forgot to quote you sorry

I'm central got the alert that Monday at 6pm it was not AA the first alert i received

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

MCE Sister, do you know how much money MCE brought with her?

Are you on eastern or central timezone? That could change it an hour for you? The times you see are central timezone, so if you are eastern, wouldn't line up with your alert?

View attachment 113551

http://www.timetemperature.com/tzmaps/tntz.gif

NO. I'm her oldest sister. We reported her missing at 7:30PM CST and local LE didn't even want to do that because at first they wanted her listed as a runaway. When it was verified on Tuesday that she was with him it changed to a missing children's alert

Shoney's doesn't have cameras according to the manager

They sure do according to the street view. It's mounted just to the left of the entrance - plain as day. Now granted that image was taken in 2013 but what business these days DOESN'T have security cams?

They sure do according to the street view. It's mounted just to the left of the entrance - plain as day. Now granted that image was taken in 2013 but what business these days DOESN'T have security cams?

They told local LE they didn't have cameras and couldn't help them

Just spent some time looking at TC's twitter and all he follows. Lots of interest in Nashville. How do musicians get paid?

Small-time musicians in little restaurants and clubs are often paid in cash. We also put out the tip jar.

If I worked at a restaurant and saw a young girl leave her bag, possibly containing personal items like hair care products or clothing, the last thing I would do is put it outside where it could get stolen or thrown away.
I would keep it in the back until the child returned for it.
Maybe things are different in small towns? Or maybe this restaurant worker made a poor choice? But I certainly would not sit a little girls items outside. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298