Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z Axe wdd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk
Guys I fell asleep with my phone in the bed with me. I can't figure out how to delete this. Sorry. 🙈

Guys I fell asleep with my phone in the bed with me. I can't figure out how to delete this. Sorry. 🙈

Lmao ha ha ha

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

IMO, a true psychotic break looks a lot more chaotic than this. His behavior is reprehensible, but he did not seem to be completely erratic. If he was experiencing psychosis, I think he would not have been making sense when he talked, he would have been paranoid, etc. He wouldn't have the presence of mind to carry this out the way he has so far. I think it would have been very clear, and LE would know about it. Psychosis, IMO, looks nothing like this.

Exactly this, DF. I think it's natural for us to assume "psychotic break" because we can't understand this mindset - after all, this guy seemed so "normal" for so long, right? He had to have gone insane! However, what isn't always understood and may take longer for those closest to him to understand is that this is ALWAYS who TC has been. The predilection has always been there but wasn't acted upon (to this extreme) until the "ideal" circumstances came into play. Also, we already know that boundaries were tested over the years per Destany Parrish's account as reported in the MSM. And I can guarantee with almost 100% certainty, we will hear about more boundary testing on the part of TC in time.

Way back on March 22, she had 286 followers (or is this image updated from Instagram. I grabbed it from a March 22 Daily Mail article:

3E7F8E2500000578-4334902-image-m-2_1490121105926.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4334902/Amber-Alert-teen-Elizabeth-Thomas-called-wife.html

Here's another one from The Sun article, dated March 22:

elizabeth-thomas.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/31463...ial-media-profile-to-wife-before-disppearing/
Hoping some day she will get a REAL husband.
Right now she is just being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member