Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. You can't edit your caption, you can delete and add a comment but it would reflect it in the comment section with new timestamp and not on top of all other comments.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ok, so a few times today, people have suspected captions or hashtags are changing, but I don't think that makes sense in light of what you and I believe.

Are they suspicious that a 3rd account might be Tad or Elizabeth or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously doubt that the exotic places of their online fantasies have become their reality! I am picturing Motel 6's every few days on a trip with no destination, trying to stay off of the interstates.........JMO
Exactly! He probably told her it would be exotic though.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm really disappointed to learn that LE thinks they might flee south of the border.

Is there any way to get a pic, stock photo from a store, or detailed description of the swim suit ET took? If people are trying to spot them on beaches, it might help to have a reference.

I'm really disappointed to learn that LE thinks they might flee south of the border.

Is there any way to get a pic, stock photo from a store, or detailed description of the swim suit ET took? If people are trying to spot them on beaches, it might help to have a reference.

From what I read, they didn't believe that to be the case, but alerted authorities south of the border as a precaution.

This is a great question. Let's find a way to get this additional detail out there. Tad's wife could also be asked about his swim trunks. If he took the ones he owns, then this information would make them easier to spot.

Ok, so a few times today, people have suspected captions or hashtags are changing, but I don't think that makes sense in light of what you and I believe.

If anyone has taken any screen shots of postings, they could be compared.

I just tested it out and it puts my new comment under all other comments. It's no longer a "caption". So she wouldn't be changing hashtags. The 3rd account others are expecting to be them just seems like a random troll account. Imo.

Kat, you are one of the older of Elizabeth's sister, correct? I'm curious to hear what your take on all this is.

I'm #2 of 10. MC is #7 of 10. In appalled. As we were when the police contacted us about the school issue. He is a pervert and he needs to let her come home.

If anyone has taken any screen shots of postings, they could be compared.

There were screenshots taken by another sleuther earlier in the thread. I am not aware of anyone finding any changes. But it's come up again, which makes me question what I thought I knew about Instagram (that you can't change captions; only delete and post new ones with new dates).

I couldn't quite tell what the latest suggestion is though...whether they were suggesting captions changed on TC or ETs (which I thought we debunked earlier in the threads) or whether they were saying they suspect a 3rd account is being run by TC and ET.

There were screenshots taken by another sleuther earlier in the thread. I am not aware of anyone finding any changes. But it's come up again, which makes me question what I thought I knew about Instagram (that you can't change captions; only delete and post new ones with new dates).

I couldn't quite tell what the latest suggestion is though...whether they were suggesting captions changed on TC or ETs (which I thought we debunked earlier in the threads) or whether they were saying they suspect a 3rd account is being run by TC and ET.

I think all of the above has been said at a point. There was an account found (don't remember that they were commenting) that supposedly used the letters of both their names and had a pic that looked like ET.

I don't remember who said that, but we told them to pm ET's sister.

Earlier in the thread a posted showed where he had gathered all of their posts to instagram and sent them to some type of account. He posted the link. I'll see if I can find it again.

I just tested it out and it puts my new comment under all other comments. It's no longer a "caption". So she wouldn't be changing hashtags. The 3rd account others are expecting to be them just seems like a random troll account. Imo.

Right. That's what I found earlier in the thread when I tested it on my own Instagram and read about it in Instagram forums. But it keeps resurfacing so it made me question whether there was some new feature that now allows you to edit that I am not aware of.:)

Thanks for confirming I'm not losing it completely.

I'd still like to hear more about the possible troll, possible 3rd account and what makes them suspicious it is related even tho they can't share the name bc of TOS.

I'm #2 of 10. MC is #7 of 10. In appalled. As we were when the police contacted us about the school issue. He is a pervert and he needs to let her come home.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear in my question. It's been a long day. I meant, specifically, do you believe that Elizabeth was forced to go out on a date with him, or that he was threatening her in some way? I ask this NOT because it in any way what-so-ever makes her any less of a victim, or him any less of a predator, but because I'm trying to determine where on earth they might be, and because if she is staying with him voluntarily, that could make a big difference in terms of them being found.

Hope you understand my intentions in asking.

Can anyone help me out here?

Much of the discussion here has centered on Decatur. I read that the phones pinged here at the same time, but have not seen anything about them being spotted there that day. Can anyone please confirm whether this is true or not? Were they seen there or were just the phones determined to be there?

I understand TC was said to have been looking for work in Decatur leading up to this. If they were NOT seen there and only their phones pinged there before having batteries removed, perhaps the "looking for work" thing was just part of the plan to throw everyone off their trail. For all we know, one of ET's friends may have taken their phones and driven them to Decatur, turned them on so they'd ping, and then disposed of them (if they were not seen). Maybe this has something to do with why the girl who dropped ET off won't cooperate with LE? Maybe she knows something about this. Makes me think of that IG post about best friends getting rid of computers when you die or however it was worded.

Considering they haven't been found in two weeks, I think the Decatur thing is just too blatantly obvious. This was all planned out well in advance. The fact that many people are discussing Alabama just makes me think this was part of the scheme and everyone is buying it. I don't think they are there.

About a week ago, I pulled (legally/lawfully) all of the timestamp metadata and photo caption text and uploaded
to pastebin in case anyone can utilize them.

Please note: All times in the dumps are UTC. You will need to convert to local time
(UTC-6) for Central Standard Time. I think March 12 and 13th are UTC-5 due to daylight
savings.

Tad Cummins:
https://pastebin.com/dASiFhvP

Elizabeth Thomas:
https://pastebin.com/M2gHaz89

I have the full JSON output for each post (which includes likes and other comments), but haven't processed them yet. If there is an interest, let me know.
Bringing this forward.
Nice work!
MOO

Can anyone help me out here?

Much of the discussion here has centered on Decatur. I read that the phones pinged here at the same time, but have not seen anything about them being spotted there that day. Can anyone please confirm whether this is true or not? Were they seen there or were just the phones determined to be there?

I understand TC was said to have been looking for work in Decatur leading up to this. If they were NOT seen there and only their phones pinged there before having batteries removed, perhaps the "looking for work" thing was just part of the plan to throw everyone off their trail. For all we know, one of ET's friends may have taken their phones and driven them to Decatur, turned them on so they'd ping, and then disposed of them (if they were not seen). Maybe this has something to do with why the girl who dropped ET off won't cooperate with LE? Maybe she knows something about this. Makes me think of that IG post about best friends getting rid of computers when you die or however it was worded.

Considering they haven't been found in two weeks, I think the Decatur thing is just too blatantly obvious. This was all planned out well in advance. The fact that many people are discussing Alabama just makes me think this was part of the scheme and everyone is buying it. I don't think they are there.

I agree completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members