Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be them. He's a wide shot of the area:
attachment.php

And just three hours from home! If it's them, the idea he stuck close to home is probably right.

IF the sighting is credible (and that is a big "if")....

1) That gas station is right by a Wal-Mart (and a Target)

2) Route 72 goes directly from Decatur, AL to Collierville, TN. It's a 3 hr. drive. That could explain why no sightings. It could actually make a lot of sense. I am not sure if the Decatur ping was before or after the bag was retrieved from Shoney's. But even if you assume before, and that they had to double back for the bag, they could still easily have made it to the national forest area just southeast of Collier that same night. They could have also gone out that night and gotten provisions at a Wal-Mart or a Target before the AA was issued, and as long as they paid cash, would likely not have been noticed. It's possible that they have stayed hunkered down all this time.

Good gosh--The local news has got FACTS wrong a lot in this case---Saying TC was not ET's teacher, her height is listed wrong twice,once as 5'5' and than 5'0' when Kat says she is 5'2' ---Facts are VERY important in this case as we are all looking for her. No offense to anyone from this TN area, but a lot of things in this case are just basically wrong,starting with the school district and the local news outlets. This is serious and ET needs to be found ASAP.

I think you should probably address that question to the TBI. Since the information came from them.

Here we are giving this guy all sorts of credit for super high tech planning. If him he would have to be as stupid as a log to still be in the area.
Maybe we all have been gaslighted a little.

The only reason I think they're still in the area is because of the lack of sightings of them on the road and it would be just like TC to be hiding in plain sight so he could have the satisfaction of outsmarting LE.

Quick reminder.. Make sure to clean your inbox out so people can answer your messages

Cough :Mountain_Kat: Cough

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Anyone know if they are on live locally there and a livestream available?

More to come, the news just broke in saying they have witness photos and surveillance video for a sighting in my hometown of Collierville, TN.

Chatter downstairs! Specific to this case.

I love how the news anchor couldn't even remember TC's last name...you can always tell when there's breaking news and the anchor hasn't had time to prep!

They keep saying Thompson when the last name is Thomas. I don't think any of these people read

Colliersville is Shelby County. There are a few of us in the basement scanner thread if you want to hop on down....

Colliersville is Shelby County. There are a few of us in the basement scanner thread if you want to hop on down....
Oh scanner.. I forgot about scanners.

Maybe he has a Shell Gas credit card? Kidding but not really. I am sure he wouldn't use it.

[video=twitter;847540119972315136]https://twitter.com/tidepride38485/status/847540119972315136[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay