Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't tell you where it was turned off, the phone company can tell where the last ping was before that. No one is reporting on that.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I'll continue and guess that LE has gotten their phone records and know where they were and called days leading up to this. I'm guessing there is nothing remarkable there to report or it is something they need to keep to themselves at the moment and doesn't help the public in locating them.

Right, and no pings until Decatur, an hour away?
That is the only ping I've heard reported. I haven't heard if there were ones before that and it was the last one or if that was the only one that day.

In other words we don't know if her phone was turned on in Decatur or if that was the last place it was on.

That is the only ping I've heard reported. I haven't heard if there were ones before that and it was the last one or if that was the only one that day.

In other words we don't know if her phone was turned on in Decatur or if that was the last place it was on.

Which the above would make a difference if the phone was put on a truck to distract, as has been discussed.

It would ping all the way to Decatur if that is the case and where all the truck went. If it pinged to all the way to Decatur and still pinging there, they could triangulate signal and get an idea of where the phone was located.

If it was pinging from Columbia to Decatur and stopped there, it was either turned off or the battery went dead.

If it didn't ping from the morning at all and only pinged in Decatur, that would indicate no signal until Decatur. That could mean a company that didn't have good coverage until Decatur or the phone turned on and then turned off or phone turned on and SIM discarded.

I haven't seen anything clearly reported if the last ping was Decatur or if the only ping was Decatur.

The media really needs to stop reading Websleuths for content. Isn't it "funny" how what we discuss here is in the media later that day or the next day?

When NG was on HLN, she used to steal whole quotes from posters, verbatim. It used to infuriate the daylights out of me to hear my exact words come out of her mouth, but then I came to my senses and realized it really didn't matter. As long as the information gets out there, you have to learn to let that stuff go. The victims always matter more than WS, or NG, or any other media outlet.

I just don't believe they have fled the country, I do believe he promised to fulfill all her hopes and dreams of going to a "paradisey" type place. I remember my 15 yr. old self was pretty smart, but my home life sucked tremendously and had someone promised me a happier existence I would have asked "when are we leaving "??? They could have been dragging me to hell, but at 15 you just do not think ahead of this moment in time . My heart is just breaking for ET!
ETA: I am in NO WAY implying that her current life is bad, it just takes many years to recover from that kind of pain.

Don't know if the mods want me to put the link up, but the site is the combination of those two words. It's easy to find on the two popular online stores also, just use those words. It's a paid app with free trial.
If a mod reads this and gives the OK I'll post the link.
Did you see this post I did answering this question?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13273681

Not sure, I saw a pic of Destiny in an article and I remember her hair was dark but that's all.

Not sure if this matters but when I saved the picture from above, it saved as Destiny. Hope that helps :)

Wasn't there a report of a sighting of these two or the car in Memphis a week or so ago? I recall reading about it here, not sure if the info came from MSM or FB.

No mention of a girl at all..

I go back and forth on the two guns. There are reasons they don't concern me as much.

First it is the South, they are common.

If you plan to be off the grid in the woods in the South, especially this time of year, you better have a gun.

Here we have various venomous snakes, there are mountain lions, coyotes and bears, big bears.

So if his plan was to hide out in the woods, guns would be necessary for protection. Then there is also hunting for food.

BBM

I'm going to have to agree to disagree. I wander around in the wilderness all the time, and very rarely have I ever felt the need to bring a gun. In fact, the few times we do take guns it is usually because of the people threat, not the wildlife threat. Thousands of people off-trail camp and hike without guns. We don't just go pulling a hand gun out and shooting every venomous snake, coyote and bear we see.

Although, I will say, I rarely hike without a can of bear mace on me. Never once in 20 + year had to use it, but it makes me feel better to know I could if I really had to.

ETA: Now, someone inexperienced in wilderness camping and hiking probably WOULD think a gun was necessary, so I do agree with you that that may have been TC's thinking.

I wonder if Tad is "loyal" to a brand of gasoline? The gas station by Shoney's was a Shell station - and so is the one on New Byhalia Road in Collierville....

BBM

I'm going to have to agree to disagree. I wander around in the wilderness all the time, and very rarely have I ever felt the need to bring a gun. In fact, the few times we do take guns it is usually because of the people threat, not the wildlife threat. Thousands of people off-trail camp and hike without guns. We don't just go pulling a hand gun out and shooting every venomous snake, coyote and bear we see.

Although, I will say, I rarely hike without a can of bear mace on me.
Yeah but you live in that type of area and go a lot, big difference for people that don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member