Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
COLLIERVILLE, TN (WMC) -
Shelby County Sheriff's Office deputies positively identified Tad Cummins, 50, in surveillance footage captured at a gas station in Collierville, TN, on Thursday afternoon.

The sighting was reported at the Shell gas station at 398 New Byhalia Road. They are believed to now be driving a white van with a ladder, which has reportedly been spotted by WMC5 crews at the Krystal on Union Avenue in Midtown Memphis.

TBI is reviewing the video and has not yet confirmed the sighting.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...uspect-van-spotted-at-krystal-on-union-avenue

:please: let this lead to a safe recovery of this young lady

News reporting sighting was at 12:30 at shell station then van was parked at Krystals at 2:15 took off on foot and possibly have caught a bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I feel better now. If TN authority gives me the permission, I want to circumcise Tad Commins. I will make sure nothing grows back!

I'm so glad I work from home, but I'm not getting any work done today! Please let this be them!

Thank you. I feel better now. If TN authority gives me the permission, I want to circumcise Tad Commins. I will make sure nothing grows back!

You my have to get in line!

There are so many bays and coves from Corpus Cristi to Galveston that a person could camp out at and never be seen. Roads and highways interlinking every which way. Never ending back roads, dirt roads, unmarked roads. Last night there was heat detection near Lavaca Bay for example. It could have been the plastics plant there, or a campfire off the beaten path down a back road. Hard to say. It just really makes the world seem so big and vast, when so very often if seems so small. Or they could be in Memphis. Where are they?

:thinking:

They don't have to go to Texas for that. There are many never ending back roads, dirt roads, and unmarked roads in Tennessee and Alabama, where they could camp for a long time and never be seen, and LE is not going to even try and search those areas. It would take too much of their resources.

Randy, the man who spotted them said Tad has gotten rid of his goattee, but ET looked exactly the same. He just confirmed the van in the photos is the one he saw.

The way things are going, if LE finally finds them, that stupid giraffe will probably start to give birth and all the news channels will break in with the zoo webcam video instead of anything about this case. :moo:

I was just thinking the very same thing! However, I must admit that the only 2 tabs I keep open on my phone are WS and YouTube most of the time.

TBI has not confirmed the sighting made on video.

The local sheriffs deputies are the ones that said it resembled the pair.

TBI is on route to the gas station right now to confirm if it is them or not.

There is something active happening now though, it is still ongoing.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Right, I'm just trying to type up what WREG is saying as they are live reporting about it, for those who aren't local.
Didn't mean for people to assume it was over with.

The van they were driving had Mississippi plates................ just to add to the confusion.

Anyone have the live coverage link please? Thanks in advance.

The van they were driving had Mississippi plates................ just to add to the confusion.

Temporary paper tag at that..seems to be fitting. Also if was a legit persons work van I would think they would have exited Krystal's and told the tons of cops it's theirs.

Can someone please post the link for the scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo