Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The van is a '99 Chevy. There is a 7 day temporary tag, out of Mississippi. The tag is: T 0394810

Live news report says authorities think Cummins does not intend to turn ET over since they keep changing transit methods.
It does seems strange that they both reportedly got on a bus. I can't see how that could be a good idea from their point of view, but it hopefully makes LE's job easier!

She probably agreed that if he let her go she needs to keep his whereabouts confidential. LE will find out who that work van belongs too. That's where TC was getting some extra cash helping this person out doing work that's where they probably were staying.

0133dd1c78a45a6ab35ff4f3842ae553.jpg

I'm thinking he's staying with a friend in Mississippi who loaned him the work van to try and anonymous drop ET off near home and he planned to go back to his friend in Mississippi since he's the one facing jail but low and behold got recognized.

Hwy 72 in Decatur, AL is a "straight shot" from there all the way to Memphis. It's the way I would go and have gone to Memphis. That's why to me it was important to know if the cell phone pinged at a gas station in Decatur just off the interstate or actually into the city. Makes me think they traveled Hwy 72 and stopped somewhere in MS along the way - could explain the van with MS plates.

I'm wondering if LE can do an amber alert push to the cell phones in the local area? Maybe update the info to say just seen in the area & what ET was wearing.

I hope this bus crosses the state line just so we can get Federal charges added to TC's crime resume.

I guess it must take 2 weeks and 3 days before Tad has to quench his fast food dependency.

Hwy 72 in Decatur, AL is a "straight shot" from there all the way to Memphis. It's the way I would go and have gone to Memphis. That's why to me it was important to know if the cell phone pinged at a gas station in Decatur just off the interstate or actually into the city. Makes me think they traveled Hwy 72 and stopped somewhere in MS along the way - could explain the van with MS plates.
Have they not extended the Interstate to Memphis yet??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack waiting to find out if it's them or not...I don't think I've ever been so emotionally vested in a case before.

Thank you. I feel better now. If TN authority gives me the permission, I want to circumcise Tad Commins. I will make sure nothing grows back!

LOL I believe you mean castrate not circumcise!

I guess it must take 2 weeks and 3 days before Tad has to quench his fast food dependency.

This made me laugh! I would pick a Krystal's too lol although I could make it a little longer if I was on 10 most wanted list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is making me crazy waiting to see if it is them.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member