Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have body of waters in the forest but not too much good food. Don't forget the princess wants fun. If she does not have fun, TC's dream life is ruined.
That seems kind of mean. Please consider her history before making her out to be a princess on a joy ride. I would consider this more like an escape from fear that she'll be forced to endure more of the same from people like her mother. This creep is an even bigger creep for preying on someone who was already so abused, and if she's a princess she's earned it and it shouldn't be flagged as a negative attribute. jmo

I don't think he took it out on the Rogue, but on the Jeep and then left it for his wife. How kind of him, a car you can't drive and also will be repossessed shortly. If was her I would be on a rampage. That poor woman.

I know totally an ungrateful you know what.

The princess?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I also wondered about the princess comment? Hopefully they can clarify what they meant by it because ET has been treated the opposite of a princess. She's been abused and neglected and now lured and groomed and goodness knows what else.
She deserves to be treated like a princess but sadly she has led a rough life so far.

Edited to add- just saw the member clarified what they meant! That's what I get for not refreshing!

Yea but watching survivalist shows does not make a survivalist. Having grown up in a big city in New Jersey and living in Tampa, I could watch all those shows for 2 years and not survive a week
out there. Plus, I'm sure a 15 YO would not enjoy it for long if at all.

I watch a lot of medical documentaries but I don't think I'll be performing surgeries any time soon. I think TC wanted to appear like this tough, survivalist secret agent, but I have my doubts about how long he could actually last in the wilderness.

The "princess" he wants to please, in TC's mind, I would presume. I am trying to bring fresh NEW thinking to carry the discussing where ET (not TC) would want to go.

Of course, it is not easy to think like TC (a sexual predator) or ET (abused 15 old who has sexual experience; forgive me for saying that if it is shocking or untrue but I read that). But if I were not to think like them, I would not be able to guess where they may be hidden 18 days, out of site of the mighty FBI of the United States of America.

Her sister said the other night that Elizabeth wasn't sexually active. I think this is treading sensitive waters for her family, and we shouldn't be discussing this.

Agreed
Elizabeth's sexual activity or lack thereof is not appropriate conversation. She's an abused and neglected child. We don't need to discuss it.

Her sister said the other night that Elizabeth wasn't sexually active. I think this is treading sensitive waters for her family, and we shouldn't be discussing this.

Yeah, I don't think it's at all relevant to bringing her home safe. I would feel the exact same way if she was a pregnant 15-year-old with three kids. It doesn't change anything.

The fact is, if we aren't careful, we become abusive as a group. She really needs our support.

In the bottom left hand corner of every post is a red triangle with an exclamation point in it. This button allows you to alert a mod to review any posts you find questionable or against the rules of this forum. This is how our mods prefer for us to handle concerns we might have, not out on the forum.

Just saying.

Of course, it is not easy to think like TC (a sexual predator) or ET (abused 15 old who has sexual experience; forgive me for saying that if it is shocking or untrue but I read that). But if I were not to think like them, I would not be able to guess where they may be hidden 18 days, out of site of the mighty FBI of the United States of America.

Abuse, including that which results from a grown-up taking advantage of a child, doesn't count as sexual experience. This is an important distinction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*scroll and roll*

That seems kind of mean. Please consider her history before making her out to be a princess on a joy ride. I would consider this more like an escape from fear that she'll be forced to endure more of the same from people like her mother. This creep is an even bigger creep for preying on someone who was already so abused, and if she's a princess she's earned it and it shouldn't be flagged as a negative attribute. jmo

I meant to say "the princess" in the mind of the TERRIBLE & DESPICABLE & LOW criminal, TC that is! I am trying to have NEW thinking about the dynamics of the couple. If I could make myself comprehend their HUMAN NATURE (yes, they are still humans, including TC, even if we do not like him to be human), by analogy with similar story such as in other countries, then MAY BE I have new brain to figure where they may be. JMO. I am not an expert in anything here. Only brainstorming. I stop posting now, as my NEW thinking shock too many. I wish to remain polite.

Here's the cargo space of a Nissan rogue I suppose if back seats were folded down you could sleep in the back. He's a big guy though. I wonder if him and his wife ever slept in there? Since it's listed on the Amber alert I can't imagine it. Wasn't there a case not too long ago about two brothers who killed that married couple and were caught in Mexico? They ditched there vehicle over an embankment but LE had found it.

It was the Reed brother case
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...yings-of-arlington-couple-captured-in-mexico/
b84491d15212dc167da4849d799a82ad.jpg

Admin, please delete my post about sexual experience. Thank you.

Moving right along.........

I have to say how my heart breaks for the family. They must've been so happy to hear that there was a possible sighting and then they likely had their hopes dashed :(

Tad Cummins SUV spotted at a Shell station today in Collierville TN on surveillance camera near Memphis TN. I have alerted my family who live in the area to BOLO!

Moving right along.........

I have to say how my heart breaks for the family. They must've been so happy to hear that there was a possible sighting and then they likely had their hopes dashed :(

I would be crushed! They have to be incredibly strong to be able to cope with that! :(

Tad Cummins SUV spotted at a Shell station today in Collierville TN on surveillance camera near Memphis TN. I have alerted my family who live in the area to BOLO!

Your late is was a false alarm hours ago.

May be a false alarm. I have read reports that it wasn't them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06