Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
totally his gun
attachment.php

Good eyes.

totally his gun
attachment.php

JMO, but I think what we see here LOOKS like something under his shirt because the white circle on the back of his shirt blends in with the wall behind him. See what I mean?

Do we have confirmation that they have the same car? The article said he is believed to be driving the silver Nissan Rogue. I just am not convinced he has the same car.

No, we don't have confirmation, just opinions.

IMHO, he is still driving the silver 2015 Nissan Rogue. My reasoning is that he didn't have the time nor the money to trade it in, buy another one, or paint the one he has, and their best chance of avoiding capture is to stay on the move. Also, it's the kind of car that blends in. I usually go with the simplest possibility. I do think he may have changed the plates.
:cow:

Good for her! I feel so bad for her. I hope she has a good support system. Breaks my heart to think of the pain she is going through.

That poor woman. I can't even imagine what she must be going through...she invested decades of her life in that man.

She may have dyed her hair, but she still looks like a teenager in the pictures at Walmart in OKC. Why would they be wearing the same clothes after two days and why would they only buy food? You would think they would buy some new clothes...

Yes, me too, but remember, this is from March 15th.......

I am new to all of this so someone help me: this is from March 15th! Why are we just now seeing this? They are in OK in these photos. People were looking all over TN and AL at this time. They were long gone. Officials said the Corpus Christi siting was bogus. Then there is a ping in Memphis? IMO they are already in Mexico and they moved fast. That poor girl looks like she is hanging on his words in that pic. That bulge in his shirt looks like a weapon. From his previous pics, he doesn't need to put on a fat suit. Why doesn't the AA get out faster and pics of them in the area so the public can be more diligent in helping this child get home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for her! I feel so bad for her. I hope she has a good support system. Breaks my heart to think of the pain she is going through.

That poor woman. I can't even imagine the pain and humiliation. None of this is her fault, but it has upended her life.

He died his beard. It looks like her shirt is way too big look at the sleeves? It must be his. He looks like he dropped some weight.

Dropped weight? I think it's time to update the wanted poster. He's 230+ lbs. I don't think he's seen 200 lbs in several years.

So a possible identifier is to watch for a young girl wearing leggings and a man's clothing that's clearly to large for her. She packed for warm weather so has no jacket and it's still cold out, so she is probably living in flannel shirts.

I'm not saying it's not possible just very risky.
And hopefully TBI has alerted places in the west and south to BOLO.
The age difference could then set off alarms.

I hear ya. This is a 50 year old guy who just left his entire career, wife, church, school, grandkids and community to run away with a 15 year old he thinks he is in love with. In my opinion, he's already well entrenched in the risky category.;)

She may have dyed her hair, but she still looks like a teenager in the pictures at Walmart in OKC. Why would they be wearing the same clothes after two days and why would they only buy food? You would think they would buy some new clothes...

Old me loves some comfy cheap WalMart clothes. 15 year old me wouldn't be caught dead even looking at clothes at WalMart.

I apologize if this has been posted.

Subject Of Tennessee Amber Alert Spotted in OKC, http://www.news9.com/story/35042226/subject-of-tennessee-amber-alert-spotted-in-okc

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation confirms the 15-year-old victim in an ongoing AMBER Alert, along with the 50-year-old man believed to have kidnapped her earlier this month, have been spotted in south Oklahoma City.

Late Thursday, investigators obtained surveillance images from a Walmart on East I-240 Service Road from the afternoon of March 15th, showing Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas shopping at the store.*
dccccbe0e848d06de9d71964fa538c24.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...zabeth-Thomas-15-Maury-County-13-March-2017-9

Wow. I was lying in bed last night catching up on the case and thought myself "I wonder if they could be in Oklahoma." I thought this because I-35 or 40 is well traveled and for the most part not heavily patrolled. And south OKC isn't exactly paradise. I included a map where the Walmart is located. And if you will look, I-40 leads directly to TN...and that Walmart is basically on the service road that leads to 35...hmm so the Mexico comments mentioned could be a possibility!!
e2fe66495999066af96bd88e3c7b011a.jpg

*always MOO or random thoughts*

Sorry can't quote right now but It is absolutely unrealistic to think that every Walmart in the united States ( or even in the region) should view their surveillance footage each day or even each week to check for missing persons.
That would be the true meaning of the phrase needle in a haystack! Lol

I think it's more likely that TC got the idea while buying hair dye for his wife. It was probably a legitimate purchase for his wife, and he probably went out later and bought some for himself.

The wife said it was for her mother. Hmmm

There is NO WAY I would let this SOB get off that easy. Until this kid was home safe and sound, I would hold our LEGAL marriage to his head like it was a loaded gun.

But, that's just me.

Her lawyer may have advised to begin divorce proceedings in order to be free of any financial obligation that TC so thoughtfully incurred in both their names during the planning phase of this crime (similar to the 1999 bankruptcy and 2012 judgement that he already dragged her through as a co-debtor due their married status).

I am new to all of this so someone help me: this is from March 15th! Why are we just now seeing this? They are in OK in these photos. People were looking all over TN and AL at this time. They were long gone. Officials said the Corpus Christi siting was bogus. Then there is a ping in Memphis? IMO they are already in Mexico and they moved fast. That poor girl looks like she is hanging on his words in that pic. That bulge in his shirt looks like a weapon. From his previous pics, he doesn't need to put on a fat suit. Why doesn't the AA get out faster and pics of them in the area so the public can be more diligent in helping this child get home?

Other articles are saying they just got this tip yesterday. Possibly the false alarm yesterday jogged someone's memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284