Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this is an overlooked point.

This state expert doesn't have the goal to convict anyone in particular.
So how do they decide on an expert to use as a witness? I imagine they do a consult and find someone who will say their theory is correct or who offers them clarity on what this or that may have meant or what happened at the scene. I believe they’re paid to provide their testimony / expert opinion, are they not? For their time, travel, etc? I would like to ask the State how many people they met with to ask about the blood spatter / F and how they decided on this guy over anyone else? Were there other experts who didn’t conclude that this was a handprint made by a dying girl? Any of their experts consulted think it was a rune etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
The hearing is not an actual trial. He will have much more time to go in depth with his testimony then. He probably does have video evidence but there was no time in the hearing for anything like that.

All we heard was a preview of what his testimony will be. IMO

He explained very clearly why there was no finger or palm prints on the bark of a tree. It is impossible to pick up on bumpy, grooved surfaces like that.

I feel very confident that he did not record this experiment. My opinion only. We'll find out for sure when we can finally read the transcripts and not go by others' relaying to us what they want us to hear.

IMO MOO

I don’t even see a “F” until the next photo which shows what the defense were/is claiming.
major-delphi-murders-update-cops-852519458.jpg

Major Delphi Murders update as cops investigate 'crime scene photos leak'

me either. just a faint smear of blood. It's a HUGE stretch for someone to say that is a purposeful anything. JMO

This is a local tv station report, from their website. Video on this page shows searchers in the water. The creek easily could have, and I believe was, crossed by the killer and the girls.

Thank you!

me either. just a faint smear of blood. It's a HUGE stretch for someone to say that is a purposeful anything. JMO
That sure doesn't look painted on to me.

IMO, if someone is going to deliberately "paint" a capital "F" onto a tree for some required ritualistic purpose, it's actually going to look like a capital letter "F". This does not.

Edit to add: and that red spot that's on the right side of where the lower "missing"-cross bar of a capital "F" would be looks to me as it was a blood drop that hit the tree then ran down it a bit to accumulate and dry in the racess of the bark below it. Blood does run downhill IMO.

So how do they decide on an expert to use as a witness? I imagine they do a consult and find someone who will say their theory is correct or who offers them clarity on what this or that may have meant or what happened at the scene. I believe they’re paid to provide their testimony / expert opinion, are they not? For their time, travel, etc? I would like to ask the State how many people they met with to ask about the blood spatter / F and how they decided on this guy over anyone else? Were there other experts who didn’t conclude that this was a handprint made by a dying girl? Any of their experts consulted think it was a rune etc?
How'd the Defense decide on Purtlmutter?

Thanks for the large image; that's really helpful.

I guess we finally have all come to agreement on one issue and that is: It's not blood spatter.
It's either a hand print or something else. It looks to me like it's in parts: Top half of the line, bottom half of the line and the two drops.

I wonder if they got measurements on that? What is the average length of a short person's outer palm?

The thing about the forensics/digital stuff is this evidence is often handled by agencies who process many such requests. These analysts etc do not have skin in the game to start framing people or covering up the real killers

How'd the Defense decide on Purtlmutter?
She's the only one who returned Baldwin's call?? I mean she didn't come on board until April this year? Just a little levity folks. Her testimony didn't hold a lot of credibility for me.

<snipped & BBM>

The prosecutor also pointed out that Perlmutter went on CourtTV and said that the killing was a ritual killing last November. But she testified today she did not see any evidence or any crime scene photos until this April. The prosecutor pointed out she made the determination that Libby and Abby were ritualistically killed on CourtTV before seeing evidence in the case.

JMO

MSN

She's the only one who returned Baldwin's call?? I mean she didn't come on board until April this year? Just a little levity folks. Her testimony didn't hold a lot of credibility for me.

<snipped & BBM>

The prosecutor also pointed out that Perlmutter went on CourtTV and said that the killing was a ritual killing last November. But she testified today she did not see any evidence or any crime scene photos until this April. The prosecutor pointed out she made the determination that Libby and Abby were ritualistically killed on CourtTV before seeing evidence in the case.

JMO

MSN

I wonder who their Odinism expert was when they were ready to go to trial in January?

I guess we finally have all come to agreement on one issue and that is: It's not blood spatter.
It's either a hand print or something else. It looks to me like it's in parts: Top half of the line, bottom half of the line and the two drops.

I wonder if they got measurements on that? What is the average length of a short person's outer palm?
That’s a deliberate marking imo. I could easily agree that is an “F” vs a random hand print made by the last motions of a dying girl who fell to her knees. I would like to know, if Lg fell on her knees, wouldn’t she have fallen face forward onto the ground? So someone would have had to make her body face eyes to the sky - what does the spatter guy say (if anything) about this? Was there blood that would show she was initially face down or face up? How did he decide that she first grabbed the tree then went to her knees? I still don’t see a person being slashed grabbing a tree vs trying to apply pressure with their hand to the wound(s) unless they were trying to defend against incoming attack(s). How did her arms look? Any signs of defensive markings? No links. No transcripts. So moooooooo on these thoughts that are NoT facts.

I don't believe we agree that it isn't blood spatter. I don't know if I believe it to be a transfer of blood from victim while near or against the tree or some arterial spray that then ran down the bark a bit and dried, but I do feel strongly there is nothing purposeful in that image. No F, No E, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W
Back