Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/35034898/live-sources-tad-cummins-elizabeth-thomas-board-mata-bus-in-midtown-memphis

"The van seen in that surveillance footage was located shortly thereafter at Krystal on Union Avenue in Midtown Memphis. Investigators surrounded the van, searched it, and kept WMC5 crews at bay for hours.

Sources close to the investigation told WMC Action News 5's Jerry Askin that two people who were in the van were believed to have boarded a MATA bus. "

FAKE news once again. Aarrgghh

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...-kidnapped-elizabeth-thomas-not-video-n740731

Back to I believe they are on a missionary trip in another country just like LE and inside edition thought possible. I googled it and it all makes sense.

I never get too excited on these sighting been disappointed too many times.
It does make sense

Does your dad say why he thought it was her? My heart just sank. I'm sorry. :(

He said he wants all of them to be her. I could point out 4 things that stick out to me that said it wasn't her.

He said he wants all of them to be her. I could point out 4 things that stick out to me that said it wasn't her.

Ouch, definitely understandable. It's good to have people like you that can see clearly whether sightings are her or not. Good job.

Understandable. And some people just aren't very good at picking out details. I am horrible at picture comparisons...even people I know well. My husband, on the other hand, can pick every detail apart in seconds.

It's good that your Dad has you for a second set of eyes, Kat.

I'm still waiting to see if anything more develops on the scanner...

In the meantime, I have a question for you long time sleuthers. Can you think of any case where a suspect has simply painted his own vehicle and changed the plates?

I ask because we are driving south and I've been watching for Nissan Rogues. I saw a white one with Ohio plates whose driver was a male I would guess was in late 40s or early 50s...he was also wearing glasses. I looked at him closely and it clearly wasn't Tad...but it just got me wondering whether anyone has followed a case where that happened.

I get that it's NOT likely (I promise I am not advocating this is what happened). Just wondering if it's ever happened on here that you are aware of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the meantime, I have a question for you long time sleuthers. Can you think of any case where a suspect has simply painted his own vehicle and changed the plates?

I ask because we are driving south and I've been watching for Nissan Rogues. I saw a white one with Ohio plates whose driver was a male I would guess was in late 40s or early 50s...he was also wearing glasses. I looked at him closely and it clearly wasn't Tad...but it just got me wondering whether anyone has followed a case where that happened.

I get that it's NOT likely (I promise I am not advocating this is what happened). Just wondering if it's ever happened on here that you are aware of.

I knew someone a few years ago who painted his vehicle with spray paint. It looked horrible. I can't think of a criminal case where a suspect has tried this, but IMHO, a horrible paint job would call more, not less, attention to the vehicle

I've never heard of any case where that's happened. I do know that repainting a car is very expense. Like thousands of dollars expensive.

I'm hoping today is the day she's found! I'm sitting at the edge of my seat at work and my boss said " glad to see your enthusiasm over the bridge-gate scandal" LMAO! ( I'm not researching bridge-gate, I'm checking every five seconds for Elizabeth! )

I'm hoping today is the day she's found! I'm sitting at the edge of my seat at work and my boss said " glad to see your enthusiasm over the bridge-gate scandal" LMAO! ( I'm not researching bridge-gate, I'm checking every five seconds for Elizabeth! )

Hi Rachel, this is your boss. We are docking your pay. Who's laughing now? :wink:

Dear Kat, this is your husband. You put the corned beef in the oven fat side down and without any water. Thanks for ruining my dinner. :wink:

All I can say today was a huge mess full of misinformation especially to say sheriff confirmed it was them after seeing video to only be shot down is pathetic reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB