Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Article says authorities had it for a time but decided to release it to let public see what the may look like now.
I'm betting there are others and don't want to let on that they are tracking in on them.IMO

I hope you're right! That's such a hopeful thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what kind of food they bought, junk food or necessities. If he was shopping only two days in, he must be really low of food now and I have no doubt he's been in multiple stores since the sighting on March 15.

Right? I'm wondering too. And why would the TBI say the following?:

"Cummins used cash to purchase various food items, but did not purchase anything else of significance."

Everything he buys is of significance, is it not?

https://tbinewsroom.com/2017/03/31/amber-alert-update-6-elizabeth-thomas/

She doesn't have her glasses on. Did she even bring them?

This sighting in Oklahoma City makes me think the unconfirmed New Mexico sighting may have been real. Oklahoma City is on the way to New Mexico. People are asking why she didn't run or call out in the Walmart. It looks like he has a gun under the back of his shirt and he may have told her he'd either shoot himself or her or both of them if she tried something like that. She may be waiting for a time when she's alone and he probably hasn't left her alone. He risked them both being seen together by going together into the Walmart. It would've been smarter for her to stay in the car but he might be afraid she's going to run.

When I see the sighting pictures....I have to remember this was only 2 days after he took her. 1) he looks to me like he's been driving non-stop and he's exhausted, needs a shower and a good sleep. He has no one to relieve him while driving. What I am shocked about is that he stops at Walmart of all places. Why not a smaller mom & pop store, gas station or Dollar General. Yes, they still have cameras but much smaller crowd for people to recognize them. and 2) she doesn't look under duress to me either BUT...this is 2 days in. She's still under the impression they are on "vacation" and he's "taking her somewhere great". Once reality hits that he's not, and he's an older guy, and she can't have TV, or her phone, or everything else a normal teenager wants, then I think things will change dramatically.

School is in right now. It's common for me to see parents & children when I run to the store at lunch but it's usually younger children who aren't school age yet. I also understand a lot of kids are homeschooling these days too. But....what time they hit Walmart?? If I was there, it would jog my memory more to see them at Walmart during the day because I would think "why isn't she in school??". I have kids myself but the only reason they aren't in school is because of illness or if it's a legit no-school day. But for me, I would tend to do a double take during the day vs after work getting stuff for dinner. If any of that makes sense, I'm rambling.

But I think the same thing if I were in a truck stop and saw them using the shower facilities. It would still make me go hmmm....to see them using it now when she's supposed to be in school vs if it was summer time and maybe she was riding along with dad/grandpa for a week or two.

This has hit our local news too and I'm so sad to see all the comments that it looks like she left on her own. Sigh........I have a 15 year old........if he was to run away with a teacher, I would be devastated and would go to the ends of the earth to find him. If he ran away in general! They are NOT able to make these types of decisions on their own at this age. I'm sure we've all been taken for a ride at some point in our lives with someone making us believe something that isn't true. It happens to adults all the time. Why would adults not understand that this is a CHILD, maybe she left "on her own" but it is NOT right, period. She has no idea what she has done. And he is old enough to know better.

I just pray they are found. She will eventually tire of this and reality will hit. What will he do then?

Part I put in bold...I don't think they had been driving non-stop unless they went a really strange way from TN to OKC. It's really not that far to go in 2 days. So in my opinion they definitely stopped somewhere to sleep along the way.

This sighting in Oklahoma City makes me think the unconfirmed New Mexico sighting may have been real. Oklahoma City is on the way to New Mexico. People are asking why she didn't run or call out in the Walmart. It looks like he has a gun under the back of his shirt and he may have told her he'd either shoot himself or her or both of them if she tried something like that. She may be waiting for a time when she's alone and he probably hasn't left her alone. He risked them both being seen together by going together into the Walmart. It would've been smarter for her to stay in the car but he might be afraid she's going to run.
What New Mexico sighting?

Wait...in these pictures, is she wearing 2 different shirts?! One appears brown and tan to me and one appears dark blue and white? Is that just the lighting ? Am I blind ?

Thoughts, please.

(ETA: And does her hair look different in both pics?)

Do you mean in the Walmart pic vs. the surveillance pic from when she left home? Because the shirts are different and her hair is a different color as well.

Wow. I was lying in bed last night catching up on the case and thought myself "I wonder if they could be in Oklahoma." I thought this because I-35 or 40 is well traveled and for the most part not heavily patrolled. And south OKC isn't exactly paradise. I included a map where the Walmart is located. And if you will look, I-40 leads directly to TN...and that Walmart is basically on the service road that leads to 35...hmm so the Mexico comments mentioned could be a possibility!!
e2fe66495999066af96bd88e3c7b011a.jpg

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Okc is a hub for all kinds of activities, because all the major interstates meet here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's not Kool Aid hair color, it's real hair color. IMO

I agree 100%. It may be semipermanent vs permanent, but not kool aid. One thing to keep in mind: red is a tough color to maintain. Without proper shampoo/conditioner specifically designed for red colored hair, it will fade quickly. In just a few washes.
JMO

Also, I looked at all the "super centers" around that area and IMO because of the location they're somewhere south. And even if the siting in Corpus was false they could be in that area because 35 leads to that area

*always MOO or random thoughts*
2f718a0a3a9995b9eb39ec9adb321aa6.jpg

There is NO WAY I would let this SOB get off that easy. Until this kid was home safe and sound, I would hold our LEGAL marriage to his head like it was a loaded gun.

But, that's just me.

I don't like the fact that she announced it today. I hope he doesn't find out about it while on the run. It could change his mental state and that's not good for ET

Part I put in bold...I don't think they had been driving non-stop unless they went a really strange way from TN to OKC. It's really not that far to go in 2 days. So in my opinion they definitely stopped somewhere to sleep along the way.

When I say driving non-stop, I guess I mean he's doing all the driving, not that they didn't stop to sleep. I would assume they would have to, I'm not to 50 yet but I can barely make it to 9:30 these days :/ I know when we go on trips, we switch out driving when the other starts to get tired. He just looks exhausted. Which....I hope completely wears on him and he makes a huge mistake and gets busted!!

Keep in mind, OKC to Kansas city is approx 4 hours... From Kansas city, both 29 and 35 take you straight North... There are some borders right near Winnipeg Canada, that refugee's are literally walking across into Canada. Maybe the TX sighting is a red herring and they really went North.

Did he tell her that the beach and paradise are located at Walmarts?

Ha ha!

So, does this give more credence to the Mexico theory?

I think it can. But I think it disproves the US beach theory.

This was taken 48 hours after they disappeared and there are nosightings of them in that period purchasing hair dye somewhere, I'm thinking ... yes.

So where did they get the red hair dye? Just because someone didn't notice them doesn't mean they didn't buy dye.

Gosh that's a lot of He77marts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member