Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi WillenFan,

It is just my opinion but I feel it is necessary for ET to see TC fully prosecuted and imprisoned for a long period of time. She needs to see and be told the truth, even when it is hurtful. She needs to understand the law, how it is applied, and why it is out there to protect not only her but other people who may become victims. She needs a good, healthy dose of reality.
I think it is also important for her to get lots of counseling so that she is relieved of any "guilt" and understands that she was not responsible for any of this!
Its going to take time.

JMO

This particular part, in my opinion, is very important. Just from my own experience of being dragged through court as a victim. Victims tend to be cosseted, but there is a balance. I wish that part had been explained to me as it would actually have been very empowering. Victims need all the empowerment they can get, every step of the way. If ET comes out of this as a strong person she may well be an excellent advocate for others in the future.

After reading the above article and others....IF he made these remarks....he reminds me of BTK.....in how he thinks....giving LE 'congrafulations'....so into himself....rot.

His Eddie Haskell-like comments may work with a Barney Fife, but they are not going to work with the Feds.

Photos of the Rogue here. I don't see a hitch and there is a magnet or sticker on the rear left, but I can't see what it says--can anyone make it out? There's a clearer shot of it in the video further down the page.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-helped-police-bust-Amber-Alert-teacher.html

When the photos were first released I thought maybe it was a planet fitness logo (haha I know [emoji23][emoji849]), but now looking at it again I'm not so sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
6fb3f828c19e0b0c053dc31c2fb69d61.png

Restraining order granted against mother of Elizabeth Thomas

The order prohibits Kimberly Thomas from having any contact with Anthony Thomas or their four minor children, including Elizabeth.

Kimberly Thomas is also barred from coming to their home, the children’s schools, or any place the family is reasonably likely to be.

Most importantly, the mother is prohibiting from discussing either Anthony Thomas or their children with any news or media agency.

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/24/restraining-order-granted-against-mother-of-elizabeth-thomas/

The choice of a photo with this article/submitted? for publication...

with what is written on her hand in the photo.. sad

I didn't even notice it said 'I am ugly' on her hand. Very sad, and tasteless that the publication used that photo. It seems there are plenty of other to choose from. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... ET's dad just file for divorce today? I saw a screen shot of the restraining order and divorce papers but didn't put two and two together that filing divorce was recent.

I do appreciate that ET's family has been through a traumatic event. They sincerely seem motivated to do their part in helping ET every step of the way. However, what more can they say in a public forum?

Might it be better for her dad and immediate family to slow down some as far as media goes? I am certainly not criticizing but it is a lot.

Wow... ET's dad just file for divorce today? I saw a screen shot of the restraining order and divorce papers but didn't put two and two together that filing divorce was recent.

I do appreciate that ET's family has been through a traumatic event. They sincerely seem motivated to do their part in helping ET every step of the way. However, what more can they say in a public forum?

Might it be better for her dad and immediate family to slow down some as far as media goes? I am certainly not criticizing but it is a lot.

I'm torn. I sorta feel like they have to get out there and keep it out there to help show ET's state. There are too many folks out there that think she just up'd and ran-away fulling knowing what she was doing.

I kinda think they need to keep it out there that she is traumatized and that she is conflicted, otherwise folks will continue to see that she willingly went away.

I have a question for all of you and after I ask this please hear me out. I listened to the interview TC sister did via a link someone posted in this thread. TC is doing a lot of victim blaming which is no surprise to me at all. We all knew this was going to happen. Here is my question for all of you as you are more experienced than I am with these cases. Do you think it could be a good thing for Elizabeth's recovery that he is victim blaming/lying about what happened? Let me explain why I am asking this so please pleas please once again hear me out. I know there was a lot of talk in here about Elizabeth probably being brain washed by him. With him lying/blaming her could this possibly make her see/believe that what happened to her is NOT because of of love but be because he's a disgusting individual? I ask this because it more than likely contradicts what he has put in her head the last month. Now he's turning around and saying it's her fault. Could this possibly help her to see the light when it comes to him? I truly hope I don't offend anyone by asking this and I hope you all understand what I mean because I tried to explain good as possible!

BTW: I am hoping that the intense therapy will lead to them finding out all she went through in the family life and also be something that helps her out.

IMO she had be hurt by the mother before TC and then victimized by him - he knew what he was doing. But MCET was young and conflicted (and is) and did not know how to deal with the situations she was in. She was/is a victim, but it will take her to feel she is a victim.

I believe the actual separation date is 2015, when the abuse investigation started. I have a friend who has been separated for 6 years, but they are both in med school and can't afford the divorce. It happens a lot.

"family members who have spent time with Elizabeth Thomas after her return to Tennessee say she told them the 48 hours before her rescue were the most traumatic."
It goes on to say her hair is cut very short, she's lost a lot of weight and prefers to be in a locked down facility behind a door that needs a code to open to feel safe.
http://wkrn.com/2017/04/24/family-w...t-48-hours-before-rescue-were-most-traumatic/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife