Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

From your link

Cummins admitted to disabling the vehicle's GPS system, discarded all cellular phones, and monitoring news outlets while on the run. The documents say Cummins also admitted to seek passage into Mexico, procuring a small watercraft and conducting a test run. His intention was to cross into Mexico through San Diego by water.

So... where's the boat? And... they were a long way from San Diego, so I'm not sure I'm understanding this.

While I agree there are many victims suffering from the actions of TC, it is a 15 yo child who trusted all of the adults in her life to protect her. ET is the victim here.

There were RED FLAGS everywhere from what has been reported up to this point. The adults in TC's life had 39 days to process the reality of what he has done, to feel the shock, shame, hurt, pain, remorse. The spotlight should not be shining on them or TC, like this is a made for TV movie. The child victim deserves privacy and TC should be viewed as the criminal he is. IF the adults are feeling like victims they should get psychological help, not air their dirty laundry though interviews.
How is ET going to heal if she sees all the supposed sympathy being created for her captor and molestor?

JMO

with a boat! I'm so sorry to some of you who mentioned in the last 15 threads about him possibly obtaining a boat.

Why didn't he just head for the border ASAP in the Rogue? He would have gained access to Mexico through any of the Texas crossings before the AA was even announced!

I must keep more of an open mind going forward on WS! So many times I say (in my head) "no way" at certain theories.

I won't be reading the Daily Mail again. The content I read/watched two days ago is on par with the National Enquirer. Complete rubbish. IMHO.

:cow:

This probably won't be popular but..when has that ever stopped me? :D

I like the Daily Mail. I know it takes a lot of crap from people because they do tend to sensationalize a lot. (Most MSM does this to an extent), but IMO, they are very thorough and they have the BEST pictures.

To me, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and many others are rubbish.

MOO

The documents highlight the former teacher's plot and actions while on the run from police. The documents state Cummins started plotting his escape with Cummins from the moment he was suspected of having a relationship with the 15-year-old. He is accused of lying to school officials when asked about a 30 minute visit with Thomas at his office and lying to his wife about a loan he took out before fleeing.

http://fox17.com/news/local/us-atto...oss-into-mexico-from-san-diego-via-watercraft

So... late January. :gaah:

From your link

So... where's the boat? And... they were a long way from San Diego, so I'm not sure I'm understanding this.
I too am confused by this as they headed north!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

How was he planning on paying for boat if he was broke when he reached the commune?

I must keep more of an open mind going forward on WS! So many times I say (in my head) "no way" at certain theories.

Ditto! I'm so glad that he didn't take her to Mexico for more reasons than I even want to think about. <shudder>

While I agree there are many victims suffering from the actions of TC, it is a 15 yo child who trusted all of the adults in her life to protect her. ET is the victim here.

There were RED FLAGS everywhere from what has been reported up to this point. The adults in TC's life had 39 days to process the reality of what he has done, to feel the shock, shame, hurt, pain, remorse. The spotlight should not be shining on them or TC, like this is a made for TV movie. The child victim deserves privacy and TC should be viewed as the criminal he is. IF the adults are feeling like victims they should get psychological help, not air their dirty laundry though interviews.
How is ET going to heal if she sees all the supposed sympathy being created for her captor and molestor?

JMO

Unfortunately that is going to be a big part of her long recovery. I am sure they will be helping her deal with all the different emotions, and the triggers of them. IMO

From your link

Is he even a boater? The article says admitted to "procuring a boat" so was this his plan or did he attempt to do it? Confused.

From the article: Cummins admitted to disabling the vehicle's GPS system, discarded all cellular phones, and monitoring news outlets while on the run. The documents say Cummins also admitted to seek passage into Mexico, procuring a small watercraft and conducting a test run. His intention was to cross into Mexico through San Diego by water.

Next there will be "how i almost got away with it" or "my life on the run" by Tad Cummins. Hope this is never true, but look what people buy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

México was a huge possibility to me. I liked California. But I though a boat or a commune were far fetched theories. Man I have a lot to learn!!!

Maybe you should watch the interview yourself, you may actually come to your own conclusion. IMO

I saw the 4 minutes or so in question. That's what I based my opinion on. I saw the part where she said TC said he was trying to keep ET safe. (The video is right there on the Daily Mail towards the bottom)

I don't know how long the entire interview is, but like I said in my OP, I saw enough.

Did you read my original post? IDK, maybe I worded it wrong.

"I've seen enough"
"It sounds like"

If you have a link to the entire interview, I'd be happy to watch it.

How was he planning on paying for boat if he was broke when he reached the commune?

The article said he procured one. Stole it? Traded something for it? So... who knows what kind of "watercraft" it was. Inflatable? Also, his map skills could use some work.

The article said he procured one. Stole it? Traded something for it? So... who knows what kind of "watercraft" it was. Inflatable? Also, his map skills could use some work.

Maybe his initial plans fell through so he went north instead?

I don't think he was broke. I think he played the part so he could save the money that he did have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member