Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duplicate post... I don't know what happened? Please delete.

If you Drive the most direct route from Maury County TN to Siskiyou County CA it's 2,450 miles. He did not take the direct route plus admits to taking back roads to avoid detection.
So lets guess he drove 3,000 miles. How large is the gas tank? 15gal? What kind of mileage does a Rogue get? And what's an average price per gallon for gas along the way? We can figure out how much of his $4,500 he had to spend on gas. He also spent on hotels a few nights....Walmart and food etc.

Hahahaha I was just figuring this out when I got kicked off because it took me awhile. I figured around 1000 in gas but that was based on 2500 miles. I figured 100 to fill up 7 tanks would get him 375 miles each tank, but I didn't look up the Rouge specifically so it could get less than 25 miles to the gallon highway. I added an additional 300 to round up to 1000.

45 a day in food would be 1755
2 hotels stays (4 nights I believe) 280
Had to stay someone in Berkley so yeah I can see how he went through his money pretty quickly.

I figured they were sleeping in the car so I though they could go much longer on WM food and sleeping in the car.

As always Mercedes check my math:)

Is he even a boater? The article says admitted to "procuring a boat" so was this his plan or did he attempt to do it? Confused.

From the article: Cummins admitted to disabling the vehicle's GPS system, discarded all cellular phones, and monitoring news outlets while on the run. The documents say Cummins also admitted to seek passage into Mexico, procuring a small watercraft and conducting a test run. His intention was to cross into Mexico through San Diego by water.

Kayak.

I'm glad JC is getting out dressed nice walking her dog. She should thank her lucky stars she got rid of this dirt bag while she's still young. I bet he was a horrible husband. It may be hard now but time heals. She has a good supportive family. She will become so strong.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4440560/Wife-teacher-accused-kidnapping-student-spotted.html
Credit DailyMail.com

e289bc7a128f76aab5fa51ff3a516759.jpg

Hahahaha I was just figuring this out when I got kicked off because it took me awhile. I figured around 1000 in gas but that was based on 2500 miles. I figured 100 to fill up 7 tanks would get him 375 miles each tank, but I didn't look up the Rouge specifically so it could get less than 25 miles to the gallon highway. I added an additional 300 to round up to 1000.

45 a day in food would be 1755
2 hotels stays (4 nights I believe) 280
Had to stay someone in Berkley so yeah I can see how he went through his money pretty quickly.

I figured they were sleeping in the car so I though they could go much longer on WM food and sleeping in the car.

As always Mercedes check my math:)

I think gas costs would be far less than $1000. 3000 miles at ~28 miles per gallon (likely higher since it was mostly highway driving) and gas at $2.50 (higher in CA, lower in other states) would only be around $275.

The government fuel economy website has a trip calculator and putting in places we know they went comes up to around $250 in gas for me.

Now obviously things like driving back roads, running the AC/heat, etc can burn up gas faster but I wouldn't expect it to quadruple the costs. I would venture to say he probably spent $4-500 on gas.

I think gas costs would be far less than $1000. 3000 miles at ~28 miles per gallon (likely higher since it was mostly highway driving) and gas at $2.50 (higher in CA, lower in other states) would only be around $275.

The government fuel economy website has a trip calculator and putting in places we know they went comes up to around $250 in gas for me.

Now obviously things like driving back roads, running the AC/heat, etc can burn up gas faster but I wouldn't expect it to quadruple the costs. I would venture to say he probably spent $4-500 on gas.

I agree.

I calculated gas at 4.00 a gallon to cover back road, small town prices. I live in the highest price per gallon state and its only 3.50 here. I actually came up with 700 in gas but added 300 just to cover. But I agree it was probably far less.

I'm glad JC is getting out dressed nice walking her dog. She should thank her lucky stars she got rid of this dirt bag while she's still young. I bet he was a horrible husband. It may be hard now but time heals. She has a good supportive family. She will become so strong.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4440560/Wife-teacher-accused-kidnapping-student-spotted.html
Credit DailyMail.com

I love you for posting this.

My heart hurts for her even though I initially thought she was a bit of a Dottie Sandusky. (Knows but pretends not to know)

I now think she was genuinely snowed by that useless lump of crap.

Poor lady.

I love you for posting this.

My heart hurts for her even though I initially thought she was a bit of a Dottie Sandusky. (Knows but pretends not to know)

I now think she was genuinely snowed by that useless lump of crap.

Poor lady.

Thanks, I thought it was a nice picture looks like she's moving on with her life. I cry for her the most. It has to feel like being stabbed in the heart. She didn't willingly participate in any of this mess. She did not deserve any of this. She a victim too. Let's not forget what shes going through.

I agree.

I calculated gas at 4.00 a gallon to cover back road, small town prices. I live in the highest price per gallon state and its only 3.50 here. I actually came up with 700 in gas but added 300 just to cover. But I agree it was probably far less.

If he spent $500 on gas, that leaves him with ~$4000. Divided by the number of days (39) that they were gone, he spent $102.56 per day on food, lodging, and other expenses.

How much does it cost per night to stay in the Super 8 in OK?

Very cute dog, too! She will need all the support she can get. Dogs can offer unconditional support humans often can't.

She looks very nice. I don't think I'd look so good after the crap TC has put her through.

"He did spell out a lot of the routes," said Detective Sgt. Marcus Albright. "Once we've been able to get here and drive the area and the land, it makes a lot of sense that they did end up here."

http://www.wsmv.com/story/35223761/tad-cummins-appears-in-court-for-arraignment-in-california

also...

He'll be housed in a federal facility around Sacramento. And at some time in the next couple of weeks, whenever the marshals can work that out, he'll be moved back to a facility in Middle Tennessee

If he spent $500 on gas, that leaves him with ~$4000. Divided by the number of days (39) that they were gone, he spent $102.56 per day on food, lodging, and other expenses.

How much does it cost per night to stay in the Super 8 in OK?

I was curious about that, too, and looked it up. At least according to expedia, that Super8 is booked through at least August. How odd.

I was curious about that, too, and looked it up. At least according to expedia, that Super8 is booked through at least August. How odd.

I think expedia only has so many rooms they can book. The hotel itself probably has some rooms in reserve that they can book exclusively. idk

I think expedia only has so many rooms they can book. The hotel itself probably has some rooms in reserve that they can book exclusively. idk

Oh that is certainly true, but few hotels in places like Guymon, OK rent out all of their non-expedia rooms. Especially so far in advance.

I'm sorry he's going back to Tennessee. I don't like the fact he'll be in the same state as his victim and JC and his girls. I seriously see him manipulating someone and trying to get in touch with all of them.

He really really doesn't want to do that. It's called witness tampering and the penalties are severe.

According to the super8/wyndham website, you can get a room at that fashionable hotel for $58 a night.

IMO, it sounds like his sister has a little sense if she did indeed tell him that he has done a horrible thing. She seems to understand that he cannot return to his family and resume life as before. She also understands he has a long road before him that he has not traveled before.

She does at least appear to understand that he harmed his family. But I didn't see anything to indicate she thinks he harmed ET or HER family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the super8/wyndham website, you can get a room at that fashionable hotel for $58 a night.

Wow thanks I was giving it a generous 70.00 a night in my estimations:)

Online Super 8 in okc says 44-52$/night. So plus tax probably around 60 buck?
Did I read we know he spent at least 4 nights in 2 Super 8's there? So around $250
If we say 500 in gas plus 250 in Oklahoma motels he's at $750 or almost 17% of his money
Do we know how much he spent at the Walmart where he was seen on camera?

If they coughed up the $3/day each contribution at Black Bear for the 10 days there that's $60 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem