Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he on the last lap of his journey.

At this facility, as a federal prisoner, it appears his visitations ( :thinking: ) will be limited to two non-contact visits of 15 minutes each per week. (It appears that state prisoners at the CSC compound get two 30 minute contact visits)

http://www.hendersoncountydetention.com/visitation.html

View attachment 116491View attachment 116491

I also found of interest "The Henderson County Detention Center is one of only three county jails in the state of Kentucky that is self sufficient, costing ZERO county tax payer dollars to operate."

http://www.hendersoncountydetention.com/about.html

And... it houses, county, state, and federal inmates, with classifications ranging from simple violations to violent felonies.

Interesting, and news to me, too. We've had to have passports when traveling by air or ship to Mexico in the past. And in the old days, I'd heard that people walking across had to at least show a driver's license ID. (Never walked across, myself.)

I have never been stopped walking or driving across into mexico. Walked across with kids as well - no questions. No ID checks, Nothing. Into TJ.

I have my doubts she's being consulted about these specific things, though it's possible her dad or sister or atty *might* mention them to her, I suppose. But I get the feeling that her therapists would not encourage her even being aware of what's being said about the case right now - regardless of who's talking. And I would hope that what her therapists are advising is being followed, here. About the blanket...if she did bring it to school, it'd be my guess she kept it hidden in her backpack. This poor gal didn't need any more reasons for being the target of bullying.

I want to know why her blanky hasn't been brought to her.

The threats and pressure only strengthen the States case and I am so pleased from a Legal aspect to read this. I am only surmising this came from ET. Also supports the statement she would hide from TC when he came to her work place. This poor girl. Yet I am confident she will get thru this. Given what has been stated it does not appear she is supporting him. You go girl!

In all the cases that I have followed, I don't think I have ever seen a victim so exploited, let alone a child and a child of a rape on top of that.

jmo

Me either. It's pretty crazy.

Typically in a case like this I sit back and wait for many to come forth once an arrest has been made. I know we have heard of a few but not much lending itself to breaking any Laws so far. I don't believe for one minute there are not other Victims to some degree. Yet I wonder would they be afraid due to the seemingly "Good Ole Boys Club" "Stepfordish Mentality" IMO

Me either. It's pretty crazy.

The families and lawyers speaking out keep it in the news and here on the thread.

As an example, we had a case here earlier this year with Kr**** (who was 17) and her infant son who went missing from Tampa, FL on her own volition and trafficking was discussed - yet once found... nada in the media from her family who was VERY outspoken prior to being found in the media AND here at WS.

Oh yeah, in addition, the thread for her here at WS is locked up tight and is no longer visible to anyone.

The families and lawyers speaking out keep it in the news and here on the thread.

As an example, we had a case here earlier this year with Kr**** (who was 17) and her infant son who went missing from Tampa, FL on her own volition and trafficking was discussed - yet once found... nada in the media from her family who was VERY outspoken prior to being found in the media AND here at WS.

Oh yeah, in addition, the thread for her here at WS is locked up tight and is no longer visible to anyone.

I don't follow a lot of cases, but I remember that when Jaycee Dugard was found, she and her children also went to an undisclosed location to receive therapy. The family asked for privacy and got it.

At this facility, as a federal prisoner, it appears his visitations ( :thinking: ) will be limited to two non-contact visits of 15 minutes each per week. (It appears that state prisoners at the CSC compound get two 30 minute contact visits)

http://www.hendersoncountydetention.com/visitation.html

View attachment 116491View attachment 116491

I also found of interest "The Henderson County Detention Center is one of only three county jails in the state of Kentucky that is self sufficient, costing ZERO county tax payer dollars to operate."

http://www.hendersoncountydetention.com/about.html

Zero cost to operate? What do they feed them, flowers?

I want to know why her blanky hasn't been brought to her.

Gitana, I've fretted over the same thing since seeing the 20/20 segment. Also have wondered why she didn't take it with her the morning of 3/13. Makes me sad to think of her w/o it. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 20/20 video of her bedroom was after she was found.

While watching, I was surprised at the bedroom video. Between having her private space and things shown on TV, to the family's attorney saying she looks like a 12 year old child, then saying it looked as if she hadn't showered the whole time she was gone, it's extra embarrassing. I wondered if she had any idea that her bedroom was being shown.

My exact thoughts. I've followed this case since day one and made a few comments, but lately I've been so PO'd about some of the things being said and done by the media that I haven't commented. When will the circus stop for this young girl?! Good God, enough is enough already. Somebody needs to step up to the plate and start looking out for ET's best interest and her needs. She needs to be protected from this madness!!!! JMO

Zero cost to operate? What do they feed them, flowers?

Wow I've never heard of contact visits in CA jails. They are always thru glass and a telephone

I know this because our church group visits inmates

That's some special jail he's in. It looks fairly nice from the outside.

I'm really mad now. [emoji35]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member