Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know their source and how much they got paid. This is infuriating.

It's the Daily Mail, the UK's National Enquirer. Take it with a grain (or a box) of salt.

ETA: I should have said IMHO. But seriously. Don't believe this sensationalist garbage wholesale. There may be a grain of truth here and there. Or not.

:cow:

He's toast

@ChelseaBrentzel
In a new motion to deny bail, U.S. attorney Jack Smith claims

"Defendant admitted to law enforcement, as well as other witnesses, that he engaged in multiple sex acts with the victim in numerous

locations over the thirty-eight day period

What a disgusting cochon.

I can only imagine the horror that girl has to relive in her mind. He makes me want to vomit and I am his age.

I hope she can heal from what this sicko did to her.

My God. We knew this in theory but it's a whole other level of horror to read those words as they were relayed in court today. "Multiple sex acts". I think I'm going to cry all over again.

Totally disgusting. I hope they throw the book at him.

Respectfully, technically TC isn't a pedophile.

I don't mean to bring this up to defend this horrible mans actions but to make sure that true pedophiles propensities aren't watered down.

A pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children.

I think it's important to be precise because if we start to veer from the actual disorder/term it lessens the culpability in SOME's eyes. I don't know I could be wrong.

Respectfully, it doesn't really matter. Okay, he's not technically a pedophile by medical standards, he's an ephebophile but in the common vernacular, he's a pedophile.

I feel the opposite in regards to your last statement. I think that if we want people to be outraged at him, we shouldn't be nit-picking little things like this, it gives people an out to say "well, he's not really a pedophile so it isn't that bad." You have to think like the lowest common denominator, IMO.

Also, just because he's only acted on older girls does not mean he is not a pedophile.

I actually do not doubt that ET may THINK she is in love with TC. I also don't doubt she blames her dad for "breaking them up" (gag).

But these are the possible thoughts of an abused, bullied, groomed teenager (even the best of whom make terrible choices).

I am not saying that ET thinks or said any of this, but if she did, it would make perfect sense. Her brain has been manipulated to the nth degree and I believe it may take months if not longer before she sees her rapist for what he really is.

I wish I could hug her until the scales fall from her eyes.

I also wish I could smack the daylights out of TC.

I know none of you are going to like this but I regularly listen to CNN, a reputable reporter from there was saying he is very surprised how Daily mail manages to get their stories as most of the time the stories are accurate.

And? Even if everything in that sleazy article is true it is irrelevant. No one with any common sense would be shocked that the victim may feel like she is in love. Predators like Tad Cummins don't operate by some sudden show of violence.They don't drag you off into the bushes for a few seconds of their own gratification. Predators like this search for young victims like MCET who have already had their hearts broken by life. They weasel their way into those cracks promising to heal your pain and when all is said and done you find that their love didn't heal you, it shattered those already broken pieces. Why? Because you weren't someone they loved, you were a victim they preyed upon for their own gratification.

I don't care if a mysterious insider announces the victim has a Tad Cummins collage on her wall. I don't care if she wants an I Heart Tad tattoo. I don't care if there is a surprise news conference tonight where Obama,Trump,and Clinton announce that they are in equal agreement that the Daily Fail story is 100% true. None of that matters because it doesn't change the fact that Tad Cummins is a predator and MCET is his victim.

My God. We knew this in theory but it's a whole other level of horror to read those words as they were relayed in court today. "Multiple sex acts". I think I'm going to cry all over again.

He is a sick and twisted individual. There is nothing that could change my opinion of him.

It's the Daily Mail, the UK's National Enquirer. Take it with a grain (or a box) of salt.

ETA: I should have said IMHO. But seriously. Don't believe this sensationalist garbage wholesale. There may be a grain of truth here and there. Or not.

I think the DM is a few rungs above the Enquirer. But yes, grain of salt.

However, DM always has really good photos. Just sayin'. :lol:

I actually do not doubt that ET may THINK she is in love with TC. I also don't doubt she blames her dad for "breaking them up" (gag).

But these are the possible thoughts of an abused, bullied, groomed teenager (even the best of whom make terrible choices).

I am not saying that ET thinks or said any of this, but if she did, it would make perfect sense. Her brain has been manipulated to the nth degree and I believe it may take months if not longer before she sees her rapist for what he really is.

I wish I could hug her until the scales fall from her eyes.

I also wish I could smack the daylights out of TC

Now this would be a great fundraiser for ET. $1 a smack would net quite a bit!

Yes. A boy. Not a 50 year old predator.

This has nothing to do with "teenage stubbornness" IMO. This child was emotionally abused, manipulated and exploited so that a predator could get his nasty hands on her.

And I doubt the article as well. Is she conflicted and confused? No doubt. Is she making such definitive proclamations and demands? I don't know and a DM article doesn't convince me.

It should not matter anyhow and nothing of the sort should be reported. Nothing more than simple statements about how she is receiving care and progressing.

I compare this case to how Jaycee and her daughters and Elizabeth Smart were carefully protected and guarded after their rescues. This is terrible. I don't think I've ever seen a child more exploited other than child *advertiser censored* victims.

At a certain point this child's privacy needs to be protected. When is that going to be? Poor kid. At this point, who can she trust?

It's funny how views change from one case to the next. IMO

And? Even if everything in that sleazy article is true it is irrelevant. No one with any common sense would be shocked that the victim may feel like she is in love. Predators like Tad Cummins don't operate by some sudden show of violence.They don't drag you off into the bushes for a few seconds of their own gratification. Predators like this search for young victims like MCET who have already had their hearts broken by life. They weasel their way into those cracks promising to heal your pain and when all is said and done you find that their love didn't heal you, it shattered those already broken pieces. Why? Because you weren't someone they loved, you were a victim they preyed upon for their own gratification.

I don't care if a mysterious insider announces the victim has a Tad Cummins collage on her wall. I don't care if she wants an I Heart Tad tattoo. I don't care if there is a surprise news conference tonight where Obama,Trump,and Clinton announce that they are in equal agreement that the Daily Fail story is 100% true. None of that matters because it doesn't change the fact that Tad Cummins is a predator and MCET is his victim.

I :heartbeat: this post SO much.

Doesn't Thomas, the mother also have a court hearing on Friday May 12th? Is it at a different courthouse or the same one where TC will be?
Anyone know?

MOO

It's funny how views change from one case to the next. IMO

Agreed, and I do not understand why ET is not being treated the same as Jaycee and Elizabeth. Why are people out there in the world so quick to point fingers at her? She didn't run off with another teenager for 39 days. She was taken by a predator!

oh no doubt, my 15yo self LOVED a boy fiercely !!! No one else lived anyone like I loved him in the history of love. I still question the article.

IMHO

I'm sure that ET has conflicted emotions. She's a teenager, that goes with the territory.

As for not wanting to go home to her family, I feel as though she probably does not want to go back to the bullying and harassment she was getting at school. Her father said how good it was to hear her tell him that she loved him. I believe AT before I believe the Daily Mail. Anyway, who she goes home to and when is none of anyone's business.

Did you hear Griffin Barry's account of his limited contact with MCET on 20/20? If so, did his account give you any indication that MCET was having the time of her life?

She was eating flowers. Seemed especially grateful for the food GB gave them. The poor girl didn't take a jacket with her and she was in NORTHERN CA. There was still some snow on some of the roads, again, as you saw in the 20/20 piece. She had to be cold, hungry, and dirty. Time of her life.... RIIIIGHT!

Complete and utter bovine excrement.

Respectfully, it doesn't really matter. Okay, he's not technically a pedophile by medical standards, he's an ephebophile but in the common vernacular, he's a pedophile.

I feel the opposite in regards to your last statement. I think that if we want people to be outraged at him, we shouldn't be nit-picking little things like this, it gives people an out to say "well, he's not really a pedophile so it isn't that bad." You have to think like the lowest common denominator, IMO.

Also, just because he's only acted on older girls does not mean he is not a pedophile.

I'm not sure how you can't agree with my last statement...it was something to the effect of "I don't know I could be wrong":).

What does this mean?

I am not the OP, but IMO, ET is being treated as complicit in her abduction and rape, whereas the other girls named in that post were rightly considered victims of a sick .

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member