TN TN - Michael Hearon, 51, Happy Valley, 23 Aug 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
there is one, you didn't find, if mods want to combne, is fine.
bumping for michael herron.
bluestarzzz

Ah, thanks bluestarzzz for letting me know. I have a terrible time finding my way around over there. It appears they did detect it was a duplicate and removed it. If you can provide a link to the discussion over there for me I'd really appreciate it. :-)

I live in Tennessee, though I don't know that area. How bizarre that he just disappeared!

My first thoughts were: Pot Farmers. They might have a crop growing in the woods and he caught them. The fact that his lawnmower and truck weren't stolen isn't strange if they didn't want to leave fingerprints.

My second thought was that maybe a bear was hanging around the homeplace - apples are ripe this time of year, for instance. And this happened near Great Smokey Mts. which is full of wandering bears this time of year. Maybe he was chased by a bear, fell down some rocks, or worse, was hurt by the bear.

My third thought - this reminds me of the circumstances of the Signal Mountain Murders in Chattanooga when three men on ATVs disappeared in a remote area. A man had killed them and hidden the bodies and eventually it was solved.
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_56249.asp

HappyValleyRoad.jpg

I spent a large portion of my morning reading about the appeal in the Signal Mountain case. As far as I'm concerned, there wasn't enough evidence to convict, but convict they did.

I had friends, when I homesteaded in the isolated wilds of New York State, old hippies/druggies with some ties to Tennessee. The good ole boys in Tennessee scared the hell out of them - shootings were quite common. Even though Mike was somewhat of a "native" he would not be immune to murder. Some of these "DRUG" operations are quite sophisticated - like the "underground" ones with camoflauged doors leading to the outside. Hate to say it, but Tennessee is somewhat known as a dangerous place.

i am not phychic, but please send a dream to someone to know what happened to you. i do feel that michael is looking from "above",sorry to familyl we just need to find who is responsible......a large task it seems..someone knows.........
blue

just a bump, weather is pretty, time to find out what happened to this man for the family
bluestarzz

Unfortunately, I too feel that Michael is deceased. I wish I didn't. I hope I'm wrong. Either way tho, his family needs to know. I pray they are working hard 'behind the scenes' and figuring this out. Someone must know something. And if it was an accident and no one witnessed it or had part in it... then, please dear Lord, let someone come upon him soon.

bump for michael herron, his family needs answers..
yes, i think he has been killed, he needs to be found and his killers found.
i pray for him family....
bluestarzz

p.s. in this world now, i do think his demise was drug related on maybe what he found....have just been through a family tragidy, and it is all drug related..the crimes and killings, alters their brain (the thugs)

Good to see you bluestarzz. I am sorry to hear your family has had to go thru some recent tragedy. Hugs to you!

I think you are right. I'm also thinking Michael Hearon is dead. He just doesn't seem to have been a person to walk away from his life and family. Doesn't seem to be one bad thing anyone could think of regarding the man. He was loved by any and all that has commented within articles we've read... and no one has come out with anything contrary. So we have no reason to believe otherwise.

I feel so bad for his family (all families that don't have answers or their loved one to hold). It would be nice if this family could have some answers by father's day. :-(

you are right snowme, i think michael herron is dead, i just wish he could be found to give his family closure. and the perps be caught w/dna.....
i wish
bluestarzzz

I just came from the Mark Russell Irby thread. He had gone missing in northern AZ back in January. On an ATV, as well. The ATV was found in March I believe and then just a week ago his body was discovered. I pray Michael Hearon can be found alive but if something has happened to him and he's no longer living I just pray that he can be found, laid to rest properly and his family can have some answers.

sigh, so sad.... when i look at his picture I just see "good guy", know what I mean.

bumping for Michael Herron. Has it been a year? close if not already. I pray this family can have some answers soon.
bluestarzz

Wow - I was just thinking about Michael today. I can't believe he hasn't been found yet.

I was so happy to see his thread highlighted i thought is was some good news...

bumping for Mr. Hearon

Bumping for Mike...

Reposting his website, coming up on one year now...

Find Mike Hearon Website

This site is dedicated to the search for Mike Hearon

Mike Hearon went missing on Saturday, August 23, 2008 from his home in Happy Valley. He was last seen leaving his home on Bell Branch Road on his all-terrain vehicle. His ATV was found a few days later, but no signs of Mike or any clues as to what may have happened to him have been found. This site is dedicated to sharing what we know about Mike's disappearance with the hope of finding more information.

can someone requst a psychic on this case? i think at this point in time, the family or someone needs to request one...
bumping for michael, he family needs answers and the law inforcement
bluestarzzz
i would if i knew one, needs to be a good one too......

trying to keep his case current, is a dead zone with the local investigators :(
bumping for michael herron and his family to find closure
bluestarzzz

trying to keep the the lamp light burning for michael.....
guess by this time. i think the perps burried him in the mtns...probably a trail from happy valley to the smokies.....
got to be somethiing like that..................
feds, please investigate....
just trying to keep his case alive

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member