TN TN - Nashville, Sulphur Creek Rd, Blk/Hisp Fem 15-25, UP52531, Vandy clothes, Sep'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I worked at a residential treatment center for 4 years with youth. There was a young lady named Chloe from MN in foster care who looks EXACTLY like this composite. I havent seen Chloe since 2017 or 2018 and not sure where she went to. This literally haunts me!

I worked at a residential treatment center for 4 years with youth. There was a young lady named Chloe from MN in foster care who looks EXACTLY like this composite. I havent seen Chloe since 2017 or 2018 and not sure where she went to. This literally haunts me!
Have you been able to find any trace of her online?

do you remember her last name?

Amanda Poole, who was added to the Charley Project a few weeks ago, reminds me a lot of this Doe facially. Missing from Memphis, would have been 19 in 2018. The timing's off as she went missing in 2015, but it also seems possible that she left of her own accord.

Have you been able to find any trace of her online?
No, but I do remember she went to a girls home in MN after the placement I met her at. Her last name would be different now, as she was "unadopted". I am in contact with some of the kids she was there with, but none has been in contact with her. I do remember her bday. Im not sure how to go about reporting it, as she doesnt have the same name and I have no idea where she is nowadays??

Amanda Poole, who was added to the Charley Project a few weeks ago, reminds me a lot of this Doe facially. Missing from Memphis, would have been 19 in 2018. The timing's off as she went missing in 2015, but it also seems possible that she left of her own accord.
I think this is worth submitting as a match, just off of age, appearance, and location. It's possible Amanda Poole left home as a result of trafficking and ended up dead later.

Does anyone have experience submitting a potential match?

Who is the Vandy Jane Doe?

WTVF - Nashville Scripps

Who is the Vandy Jane Doe?​

WTVF - Nashville Scripps
Mon, May 15, 2023 at 11:44 PM EDT

More than four years after a woman's body was found on the side of a road in northwest Nashville, Metro Police continue to work to identify her and find out how she died.

I don't believe this young girl has been mentioned as a possible match. I believe she looks quite similar to the NCMEC reconstruction, stats are workable. Her name is Alaiza Whitlow, missing from Decatur, GA since October 2017. Black female, age 16, 5'2, 95 lbs, black hair.

The NCEMC site for searching posters is down at the moment. I did not find an update to Alaiza's case on a google search.

Alaiza Whitlow Namus

1684515486825.png1684515502237.png

I don't believe this young girl has been mentioned as a possible match. I believe she looks quite similar to the NCMEC reconstruction, stats are workable. Her name is Alaiza Whitlow, missing from Decatur, GA since October 2017. Black female, age 16, 5'2, 95 lbs, black hair.

The NCEMC site for searching posters is down at the moment. I did not find an update to Alaiza's case on a google search.

Alaiza Whitlow Namus

View attachment 423352View attachment 423353
I did a little search and saw a Twitter post from October 24, 2017 with her ID as the picture stating she has been found as of October 29, 2017. I don't know how true this could be since there is a NAMUS case, I wouldn't think there would be one for a person that has been found? I'm not sure if sharing the link is within the tos.

If true, that would be wonderful!! If your post above is correct, then she was found within 2 weeks of going missing according to the Twitter poster. I do question this, however, as the NAMUS case was not created until 2020:​

1684775639472.png

There are many cases on Namus that have not been updated. In this case, it would mean the case was not vetted prior to making it public on Namus, which is also a possibility.​

I'll reach out to the Namus contact on it - thanks!

Does anyone have experience submitting a potential match?

The Missing Person and the unidentified remains will both have a contact person listed in their names records and you can email or call them.

I called the NCMU and gave them a tip for two different NaMUs cases…Samaria Greer (MP57465) and Yosslyn Garcia (MP57552). They said they have already been compared but could not provide any further info.

First time poster, but I did some deep digging and want to see what other people think. My first initial reaction to this case (like many others) was that Jane Doe was a student or tied to Vanderbilt in some way. If that is ruled out, then I think she likely had to at least be from Tennessee to have access to so much Vandy apparel. I also thought that since she hasn’t been identified yet, maybe she’s a little older than what they estimated. While searching, I found this profile.

Jordan Kuykendall

Jordan was 30yo at the time of her disappearance but she was estimated to be 5’3 and 120 lbs. One thing I noticed in her profile is that it mentions she preferred to wear her hair in a bun. I think she resembles the reconstruction quite a bit, despite her age.

IMG_7587.jpegIMG_7588.jpeg

While browsing her Missing and personal pages on Facebook, I noticed a few photos that stood out to me. IMG_7583.jpegIMG_7585.jpeg

In the first photo, she’s with a group of people all wearing clothing with a black and white 5 point star. I noticed a lot of her friends pages also posted “cowboys”/star symbol related gang posts. Is it possible the gang could also use Vanderbilt’s clothes because it had the same symbol? I’m not 100% confident this is the Jane Doe but it definitely makes me think that this could be more of a case of gang activity gone bad. Thoughts??

First time poster, but I did some deep digging and want to see what other people think. My first initial reaction to this case (like many others) was that Jane Doe was a student or tied to Vanderbilt in some way. If that is ruled out, then I think she likely had to at least be from Tennessee to have access to so much Vandy apparel. I also thought that since she hasn’t been identified yet, maybe she’s a little older than what they estimated. While searching, I found this profile.

Jordan Kuykendall

Jordan was 30yo at the time of her disappearance but she was estimated to be 5’3 and 120 lbs. One thing I noticed in her profile is that it mentions she preferred to wear her hair in a bun. I think she resembles the reconstruction quite a bit, despite her age.

View attachment 439049View attachment 439050

While browsing her Missing and personal pages on Facebook, I noticed a few photos that stood out to me. View attachment 439051View attachment 439052

In the first photo, she’s with a group of people all wearing clothing with a black and white 5 point star. I noticed a lot of her friends pages also posted “cowboys”/star symbol related gang posts. Is it possible the gang could also use Vanderbilt’s clothes because it had the same symbol? I’m not 100% confident this is the Jane Doe but it definitely makes me think that this could be more of a case of gang activity gone bad. Thoughts??
I hope you reported her as a possible match. The photo of her with the child looks strikingly similar to the Doe drawing! The noses look identical! Please submit her name and definitely keep us updated. Nice job sleuthing! IMO

I hope you reported her as a possible match. The photo of her with the child looks strikingly similar to the Doe drawing! The noses look identical! Please submit her name and definitely keep us updated. Nice job sleuthing! IMO
I submitted her to the NamUs case rep on August 5th. So far, I’ve only received a reply stating that they received my submission and will review it. I’ve never tried to submit a match before so I’m not 100% sure how it works or how best to go about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alondra
Back