Identified! TN - Nashville, WhtFem 30’s UP10155, Leo pendant, poss from Chilton Co, AL, Mar'98 Diane Minor

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the new article on News Channel 5 Nashville, her colleagues or friends were wondering where she was and what happened to her, but somebody told them that she moved to Colorado.

Last edited:
According to the new article on News Channel 5 Nashville, her colleagues or friends were wondering where she was and what happened to her, but somebody told them that she moved to Colorado.

LE need to find out who was telling people that Diane moved to Colorado. IMO that's very suspicious.

It's still mind-boggling that someone with so many friends and colleagues wasn't identified. Even if they thought she had moved away, you'd think the discovery of her body would have caught the attention of somebody who knew her.

I love this photo of Diane!

View attachment 518444
She achieved at least local fame,if not more. Did several records. Lovely voice, catchy, highly professionally done songs.
I really wonder how noone missed her. She may have been estranged from family and hung out with a bohemian type crowd, reminiscing her bygone fame (the man she was seen with wore sort of the same type of eccentric clothing she did).

It's possible that Diane just liked the Sylvester & Tweety cartoons, but the Tweety Bird patch maybe makes sense knowing Diane was a singer--perhaps it could have even been a nickname?

Diane had lived in Nashville for a long time and had thousands of dollars worth of dental treatment. Did LE go to dentists in the area to see if any of them recognised Diane and/or their own work? If not, IMO they should have.

The more I think about this, the more I struggle to understand the failure to identify her. Diane wasn't a woman with no friends or family to miss her. She wasn't found hundreds or thousands of miles from where she had lived. She hadn't been in the water long enough to be unrecognisable. Her clothing was quite unique.

Everything makes it seem, on the surface, like it should have been easy.

And who hated her so much? She was shot, not strangled. If we assume her boyfriend (if we assume the sighting was indeed her and the guy she was seen with was indeed her boyfriend, matching clothing and style and all) did it, that MO would be unusual, though it has happened.
It also was not a robbery, obviously. Who did she associate with in the years before she died? Was she ever involved in any addiction? Did she still have some money from the recordings? I get some "fight over money or drugs/alcohol" vibe here, but of course that may be entirely wrong. We just do not know enough.
When did she lose contact with family and friends?

Jmoo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo