Identified! TN - Nashville, WhtFem 30’s UP10155, Leo pendant, poss from Chilton Co, AL, Mar'98 Diane Minor

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's very possible they can find the guy who was with her that night or at least find out his identity, if he's deceased. Perhaps the name given in 1998 was accurate, but without knowing who she was, they simply couldn't pursue it further, if he denied it which I'm sure he did. It could be it was nothing major that set him off and he was just a violent person. He seems like he was probably a boyfriend, but may have just been a friend. Maybe people who knew both her and him, or either of them and knew and suspected what had happened never spoke up out of fear, aside from the probably anonymous caller.

I think it's very possible they can find the guy who was with her that night or at least find out his identity, if he's deceased. Perhaps the name given in 1998 was accurate, but without knowing who she was, they simply couldn't pursue it further, if he denied it which I'm sure he did. It could be it was nothing major that set him off and he was just a violent person. He seems like he was probably a boyfriend, but may have just been a friend. Maybe people who knew both her and him, or either of them and knew and suspected what had happened never spoke up out of fear, aside from the probably anonymous caller.

I wonder what the daughters were told as to what happened to their mother. Now that they know, perhaps other events in their lives will have new meaning -- as pieces of a puzzle completing the picture.

I wonder what the daughters were told as to what happened to their mother. Now that they know, perhaps other events in their lives will have new meaning -- as pieces of a puzzle completing the picture.
The daughters must have be around 30 years old when their mother disappeared, they were adults and probably had their own family and kids, they maybe even did not know their mother’s boyfriend.

I wonder if the friend who said she moved to Colorado was given that wrong/bad information from someone else and was not intentionally lying. Or maybe Diane did actually plan on moving to Colorado and told a few people that before she disappeared/was murdered.
Piggybacking off this, I wonder if there's any way to find out if she had any connections to Colorado at all. Like friends who lived there, relatives who lived there, or perhaps an employment contact. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back