Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, the FL cadaver K9s are already there, have been utilized in today's search, and likely signaled a hit... This is likely one of the reasons why Sheriff Weaver said he stands behind the family & does not suspect foul play, imo. There would also be signs in the area where he was last seen indicating what happened to him, imo. Just speculating and connecting the dots, CoverMeCagney. I've hunted for decades and live in a rural area of the north GA mountains, on a small farm, which is surrounded by thousands of acres of dense forest. The most dangerous place for a small child to play is at the edge of a forest tree line. I lost a dog; a pitt mix, just a few weeks ago due to a black bear attack at the edge of a tree line..

Very, very sorry for the loss of your dog, Foxfire.

:grouphug:

Just came across this thread...so heart wrenching and sad. I wonder if there are any uncovered wells(I grew up in a very rural area and we had two on our property, one my mom didn't even know about that I discovered) and if they have checked any septic tanks. Also, I do remember that one case were the woman was a doctor or medical student and left her car and was found months later in a pond, I am awful with names but I am sure someone knows who I am talking about...I hope they recheck all bodies of water. I'm not giving up complete hope, miracles do happen and I pray we see one here.

One of my friends who lives in TN shared Noah's picture on Facebook on Thursday. Since then, I've checked repeatedly for news. I'm in MO. Wish I was closer; I would gladly join in the search. I'm doing what I can from here - PRAYING for this precious little guy, his family, and everyone searching for him. I'm a member of C.E.R.T. (Community Emergency Response Team) in my community, and have participated in 2 missing-person searches in the last 3 years. Both were elderly adults with dementia. Thank God, both of them were found alive and safe. Those were sad and hard enough... thinking about this little 2-year-old out there somewhere is heartbreaking! :-( The more time that goes by, the more concerned I am for Noah. Praying for a miracle; that he is found alive and soon!!!

The general rule of thumb in Alaska is dogs under 10 pounds are at risk but I have read rare stories about birds picking up larger dogs and dropping them. HOWEVER, I don't think this is a likely explanation - more likely hypothermia, a fall, a coyote?

I think he fell and was incapacitated upon impact. No time to wail, cry...just total silence. He's a little guy...he could be wedged in anywhere or in one of those sinkholes that has either partially closed back up or has leaves covering it as a false forest floor. JMO.

Just came across this thread...so heart wrenching and sad. I wonder if there are any uncovered wells(I grew up in a very rural area and we had two on our property, one my mom didn't even know about that I discovered) and if they have checked any septic tanks. Also, I do remember that one case were the woman was a doctor or medical student and left her car and was found months later in a pond, I am awful with names but I am sure someone knows who I am talking about...I hope they recheck all bodies of water. I'm not giving up complete hope, miracles do happen and I pray we see one here.

He is so little...they have to check everywhere. Kids can fit into the oddest of places! Flash backs of '87 Jessica McClure falling down the well...and it never looked like anyone could get into the well at any age to being with! It was such a TINY opening. Her story can be googled. Praying for a miracle. I would love to wake up and read they found him alive! :praying::praying:

I'm in the process of searching for some maps/date re: abandoned wells in the area. So far, I found this:

"There are thousands of natural gas, oil and abandoned wells in Tennessee. Most natural gas wells are found in upper East Tennessee. This map shows the approximate location for permitted wells in Tennessee. Click on each well for more information."

However, when I followed the link the map was gone so still looking, but something came to mind, Erin Corwin's case. They found her body in that abandoned well, but iirc they had some ping info from the perp to go off? Anyway, I'm curious as to the technology they used...it seems one would have to know where the wells are first then implement their imaging devices? So, my question is, are all abandoned wells visible from the surface? If not, finding their specific locations if they are hidden could be helpful? Maybe there's some hidden well right there they don't know about, and can maybe be found via internet research? I'm looking...

Also, I know it was asked upstream about who owns the land (s) directly behind the house. Could be there be a torn down cabin no longer there or something like that that once had some type of cistern thing?

Also, I know searchers are looking under every leaf, I wonder if Noah was able to find a tree trunk that had a hole in it and crawl in? Maybe got stuck?

I think he fell and was incapacitated upon impact. No time to wail, cry...just total silence. He's a little guy...he could be wedged in anywhere or in one of those sinkholes that has either partially closed back up or has leaves covering it as a false forest floor. JMO.

This is my fear also. He fell into a sinkhole and hit his head. If the sinkhole had water in it from recent rains, well, I don't really want to think about that much because it will keep me up worrying all night. Could also be why heat seeking helicopters couldn't locate him.

Still praying for Noah to be found safe!

He is so little...they have to check everywhere. Kids can fit into the oddest of places! Flash backs of '87 Jessica McClure falling down the well...and it never looked like anyone could get into the well at any age to being with! It was such a TINY opening. Her story can be googled. Praying for a miracle. I would love to wake up and read they found him alive! :praying::praying:

Lord. Jessica McClure. I think EVERYONE in Texas followed that story, and such thankful prayers that she is a healthy adult now. We waited, breathlessly, until she was brought up from the well. I do remember hearing a directive to EMS, break her legs and arms if necessary. Get that baby out of the well alive.

Lord. Jessica McClure. I think EVERYONE in Texas followed that story, and such thankful prayers that she is a healthy adult now. We waited, breathlessly, until she was brought up from the well. I do remember hearing a directive to EMS, break her legs and arms if necessary. Get that baby out of the well alive.

Oh that name brings back memories. Even here in NC, everybody was glued to the TV and crying with happiness when they brought her to the surface. An answer to a lot of prayers for sure.

This is my fear also. He fell into a sinkhole and hit his head. If the sinkhole had water in it from recent rains, well, I don't really want to think about that much because it will keep me up worrying all night. Could also be why heat seeking helicopters couldn't locate him.

Still praying for Noah to be found safe!

Re: having water in it, I have been wanting to ask if there are springs that flow underground there. A case came to my mind, but didn't post about it due to relevancy because that case involved ice and snow, but maybe it's worth bringing up if there are underground rivers or something like that (this is where again geological resources could be helpful). (Also get some oil well experts in there who may have some insight) anyway back to the case I was reminded of, I can't remember the gentleman's name, but he was a park ranger up in the mountains somewhere. He had been doing that job for years, and knew the terrain like the back of his hand...no wait, I think he was SAR for the mountains! His colleagues had faith that if anyone could survive out there, it would be him...anyway, his colleagues, other SAR, searched and searched thinking maybe he was injured, stranded, etc. Not a trace anywhere. They continued to search for his remains for years iirc, and since they found no trace of him, assumed he had maybe gone off elsewhere (not the mountains) and committed suicide since he was having marital problems ( his residence was actually in the mountains since he was on post for SAR up there or something like that). Anyway, years later they found some of his personal items (clothing) by a stream. It turns out, what they think happened is that, he slipped down into a hole in the ice (I believe the terrain at the time was partially frozen), and since he was under the ice could not be seen by aerial searches, etc. Point is, there was an underwater stream or something like that that they say carried him underneathmthe ice. So, my question is what exactly IS under the ground there in that area where Noah disappeared from? Sorry for the long post.

I have mixed thoughts. I'm going between bad and no news. IIRC early on in the Noah Thomas case (another Noah :( )there were press conferences being held with no news really. Was mainly to discuss search plans.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

O/T, Krig...

I noticed your list of all the wee ones still missing... So sad...

However... You may have not heard... But Lonzie Barton has been found...

HTH...:seeya:

This is such a terribly sad case. Just came across this one :(. Don't have anything to add as far helping goes. Just can offer prayers. Poor kiddo, and family.

What about animal traps? Sorry, my mind is going crazy, just trying to think out of the box.
Poor little guy probably did fall in a sinkhole, I think, but going to go back to looking up old natural gas, oil and water wells and see if I can find soooomething that by chance is so old and buried so deep in archives that they don't know it's there.

:(

Imo, the FL cadaver K9s are already there, have been utilized in today's search, and likely signaled a hit... This is likely one of the reasons why Sheriff Weaver said he stands behind the family & does not suspect foul play, imo. There would also be signs in the area where he was last seen indicating what happened to him, imo. Just speculating and connecting the dots, CoverMeCagney.
I've hunted for decades and live in a rural area of the north GA mountains, on a small farm, which is surrounded by thousands of acres of dense forest. The most dangerous place for a small child to play is at the edge of a forest tree line. I lost a dog; a pitt mix, just a few weeks ago due to a black bear attack at the edge of a tree line..

I'm sorry to hear about your pup, Foxfire..:hug:

Just found this. Taking a look:

Drilling Maps:
http://www.drillingmaps.com/Tennessee.html#.VpsL0hfn_MI

And this:

Find a Well:
http://www.fracfocusdata.org/DisclosureSearch/MapSearch.aspx

(Battery is about to die, crap).

What about mines?

The good news is there are no oil and gas wells showing in that area of the map. IMO the danger is old water wells from old homes. In eastern Tennessee anyway there are tons of old abandoned houses and often the only telltale sign that a house once stood are bits of rubble left from a chimney. And sometimes all that's left is a small cleared parcel of land. The locals should have a good idea of any old homesteads in the area.

Six searchers are lost!

Maranda Faris ‏@MarandaFaris 4m4 minutes ago Pinson, TN
Search teams are all being sent back. Six volunteers are currently lost in the woods and law enforcement is having to find them. @JSunNews

THP is doing a flyover with infrared to find them, but the search for Noah is halted @JSunNews

Maranda Faris ‏@MarandaFaris 2m2 minutes ago Pinson, TN
Search organizers say that all this info is from Command Center.

Bethany Thompson ‏@WBBJ7Bethany 5m5 minutes ago
BREAKING:Search organizers say they are sending ALL volunteers back because 6 volunteers are missing in woods. THP is flying to find them.

Six searchers are lost!

Search teams are all being sent back. Six volunteers are currently lost in the woods and law enforcement is having to find them. @JSunNews

THP is doing a flyover with infrared to find them, but the search for Noah is halted @JSunNews

Maranda Faris ‏@MarandaFaris 2m2 minutes ago Pinson, TN
Search organizers say that all this info is from Command Center.

Bethany Thompson ‏@WBBJ7Bethany 5m5 minutes ago
BREAKING:Search organizers say they are sending ALL volunteers back because 6 volunteers are missing in woods. THP is flying to find them.

Oh my goodness, lets hope that they are found safe and sound quickly! So scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978