Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue as to what happened with this beautiful little boy, and the family is living through a nightmare noone should have to live. I try not to picture what has happened to Noah. However, we're not to spread rumors even if it's in round about way conveying rumor posted from SM. I've watched rumor evolve into fact, if a child had been lost before, and found dead the media would've jumped all over it at the beginning. The family is victim, unless LE says otherwise, and as of yet there's been no criminal charges.

The motorcycle group Soldiers for Jesus are not a cult, and are actually Christians that ride motorcycles together, many of them vets from all across the country doing good things. They're not dangerous, and somehow people have gotten the idea they're a group of Son of Anarchy riders that have a club, riding around all day selling drugs. SMH They get together at different times for events throughout the year, they help others, like veterans, and children at Christmas, etc. I know some who ride to DC together in an event for veterans once a year, many of them come from all over the country.

The father, Jacob, drives a truck for a company in Jackson, Tennessee. He was in Canton, Mississippi when he got the news of Noah's disappearance. The children were being watched by their grandmother as Destiny went to the store last Thursday. He wasn't off living in Indiana, the grandparents don't have custody, so thankfully some of the rumor is being dispelled. http://wreg.com/2016/01/19/details-surface-about-family-of-noah-chamberlin/

My heart goes out to his family. I can only imagine what they must be going through right now. I don't think anyone on here has viewed the family as anything but victims.

As for bikers, I have many friends and family who are bikers. They are wonderful people who do so much for so many.

I know we can't believe all the rumors that we hear or read. And any mention of rumor has been stated as such.. rumor. Not being mentioned to spread rumors but to look at all angles in hopes of finding Noah or finding out what happened to him.

This is the first I am hearing about the father. And also I have not heard that the grandmother had custody either.

Bad things happen to good people unfortunately. I pray every night that Noah is found safe and sound. I wake up with my first thing to do being to check to see if they have found him. My prayers are for his family as well as for him. So if in any way you thought that I was blaming his family I hope I have dispelled that as you put it. That thought has never entered my head. As a matter of fact, I have found myself arguing with people on SM who cast blame on the family.

Once again, my prayers are for little Noah to be found and soon. And I pray the family can stay strong during this horrible nightmare.

Oh, Noah went missing on Grand ma's watch? I'm sorry I keep asking questions. As I stated earlier, I'm under the weather and have not kept up with this. (

Have a cuppa :cup: and get some rest :bed:

The group I am familiar with here are bikers called BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse). They do wonderful things like have one of their members keep watch at the house of a child who has been abused so the child can rest easy inside without fear. They stay for sometimes weeks until the child has to go to trial and then they go to the courthouse to stand watch over the child. It is truly an amazing thing for the children and families who are victims and have physical support to insure their safety. They are from all walks of life...bankers, lawyers, accountants, tattoo artists, bartenders, and other good people who happen to enjoy riding bikes and want to stand up for the littlest victims. Bravo!

http://oklahoma.bacaworld.org/

I shared because I read a few posts about liking to see pics, maps, and such and a few saying they'd like to see where he disappeared from. I thought those couple quotes and pic might help, although even blown up the photo did not help me very much. Kinda confused as to why the grandma's sister wouldn't know with that area being in such proximity to the house, that it wouldn't have been searched, and, like the sheriff said.....many times over.

This....Noah missing brings tears to my eyes and pain in my heart because I remember all too well my own little 2 year old grandson running from his house, going through several yards, into a street, and was finally cornered at the pool by military (navy) police and told them he was on his way to a dog park that his dad had taken him to earlier that day. My daughter was pregnant at the time and putting on makeup and my snl was in the bathroom and zoom....lickety split out he went. He was a bolter, a darter, and when he had his eyes or his mind on anything he would not stop until the mission was accomplished. He had no stranger danger. The police were surprised at his friendliness with them and how perfectly willing to get in the car with them.....no tears, no fear, and thought it was so cool that he was riding in a police car. Doors were finally locked up high and windows too and all was fine the remaining time in the Navy. Today, he is 5, slowed down slightly, is more aware of stranger danger, and has grandparents that know at least one set of eyeballs have to be right on him all the time when he's out and about with us, restrained in a bascart, or hand holding.

The group I am familiar with here are bikers called BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse). They do wonderful things like have one of their members keep watch at the house of a child who has been abused so the child can rest easy inside without fear. They stay for sometimes weeks until the child has to go to trial and then they go to the courthouse to stand watch over the child. It is truly an amazing thing for the children and families who are victims and have physical support to insure their safety. They are from all walks of life...bankers, lawyers, accountants, tattoo artists, bartenders, and other good people who happen to enjoy riding bikes and want to stand up for the littlest victims. Bravo!

http://oklahoma.bacaworld.org/

Wow! Never heard of this, but that's wonderful.

Noah, age 2, vanished into thin air while on a walk with family, in the woods.
William, age 3, vanished into thin air while playing in the garden with family, next to the woods.
Deorr, age 2, vanished into thin air while at a campsite with family, in the woods.

If only trees could talk. Where are you all, little boys?!!

The thought of never finding this wee man is so awful. The support from far and wide has been amazing though so theres gotta be hope he'll be recovered.

Looking at the aerial photos of this area is scary, where we live we're surrounded by hills, rivers and forests in every direction but seeing those pictures and just how dense it is...

Kinda o/t, my husbands a chatterbox, I have to be on guard at all times when out with the kids cause he gets too involved in chatting and doesnt watch them properly. Four kids under 7, watching them all myself is not easy, but I truly dont think he realises just how much danger he could potentially put them in.

The thought of never finding this wee man is so awful. The support from far and wide has been amazing though so theres gotta be hope he'll be recovered.

Looking at the aerial photos of this area is scary, where we live we're surrounded by hills, rivers and forests in every direction but seeing those pictures and just how dense it is...

Kinda o/t, my husbands a chatterbox, I have to be on guard at all times when out with the kids cause he gets too involved in chatting and doesnt watch them properly. Four kids under 7, watching them all myself is not easy, but I truly dont think he realises just how much danger he could potentially put them in.

Ha, this reminds me of my son who I caught climbing a crumbly collapsey old wall that I had absolutely banned him from going on. As I was telling him off he shouted crossly "well I go on it when daddy's here because he doesn't have those eyes in the back of his head". Bad me.

Also, has anyone got a photo to hand of the search in the woods. I seem to recall thinking it was nowhere near as dense as I'd thought, those trees aren't evergreen and are bare so the visibility into the woods was pretty good from what I remember. Makes it all the more strange that he ran off and wasn't seen. He either fell into something very close by, or Grandma lost sight of him for more than a couple of minutes.

Ha, this reminds me of my son who I caught climbing a crumbly collapsey old wall that I had absolutely banned him from going on. As I was telling him off he shouted crossly "well I go on it when daddy's here because he doesn't have those eyes in the back of his head". Bad me.

Ha, hope dad got a clip round the ear!!

I have been following this story & praying hard that little Noah is found very soon, :(
I can say this much that years ago when my eldest son was around 2 and a half not quite 3 yrs. old my mother and myself were in her front yard with my son and my baby daughter. My son was just playing in grandma's front yard and we only took our eyes off him for a couple of minutes. Next thing it was oh god where is he, we couldn't find him anywhere.
We sounded the alarm and went out into the street looking for him and no sign of him and it was panic stations for sure.
My dad got into his car and went looking then. Thank god my dad found him. He had taken off and was half a mile up the road and coming out of the street my aunty lived in. To get there he crossed the main road and further down into her street, and thank goodness i was just from a very small town rural community, so nothing like living in the big city.
So yes these little ones can be real quick in their getaway. So sad Noah hasn't been found yet, and will continue praying for a miracle for little Noah and his family.

Also, has anyone got a photo to hand of the search in the woods. I seem to recall thinking it was nowhere near as dense as I'd thought, those trees aren't evergreen and are bare so the visibility into the woods was pretty good from what I remember. Makes it all the more strange that he ran off and wasn't seen. He either fell into something very close by, or Grandma lost sight of him for more than a couple of minutes.

Unfortunately, even assuming it was just a couple of minutes, the thing with any missing individual case is that unless whatever the first gut reaction to head/check while also trying to get help was the same direction the missing/out of sight individual went, then naturally it means they just get further and further apart by the minute.

And obviously that's just unfortunately what happens when you have presumably two individuals both moving.

Plus of course all happening in a typically frenzied-ish state, while having to make endless split second judgement calls of which way to look first, how quickly to summon help and what help is that at what point (calling others vs. LE, since obviously every time a child is missing for just a few minutes you can't call 911 or that's all LE would be doing around the clock) and how does that change if you have to go somewhere to call or get help vs. being able to do it on the scene (for instance if you don't have a cell or don't have reception, etc.)

And then in cases like this one, where it's not in an area with others around and witnesses to help say "oh, I think he went that way" or to help look immediately, and in a rather vast and not visually easy place to immediately scan to try to gain some clues, all those split second decisions are compounded with other challenges.

So even being missing just a couple of minutes, when at least one party is in motion and so many directions it's possible to go in most situations, time and distance just keep increasing the distance in most cases, since so often one doesn't have a definite direction they know to head...

And in the cases they do happen to choose - or know - which direction to head as the most likely direction of the missing indiviaul, well then it's the thousands and thousands of stories a day we don't end up with on WS because the kids/individuals aren't "missing" long enough to have ended up with LE involved, or even just not with LE involved long enough that it hits the media! :-/

But 2 minutes is a LONG time when you're out with a toddler. I can't imagine she wasn't aware of him for even that time. Picture the scene: clear sunny day, winter woods / bare trees, you're walking along, rustling leaves on the ground....you'd get quite far in 2 minutes even at toddler pace. To not have been able to see or hear Noah in that time is incomprehensible (to me, anyway). I'm wondering if the sister fell and hurt herself and needed attention, cos that's the most obvious situation where it would be easy to get distracted in that environment. Trying to think of ways which would prevent her from being able to see both kids but it seems neither Gran nor sister have any idea which way he went which leads me to think the two of them were busy doing something other than just walking along. Maybe she took her for a wild wee, or tied her shoelaces. maybe she took a phone call.

I'm not blaming grandma whatsoever, I just can't help thinking the sinkhole theory makes most sense and he's nearer to where he vanished because she would have been able to see him in the trees for quite a distance, or he'd have heard them calling. I'd like to hear her version of events, what led her to take her eyes off him, how long honestly was she distracted?

Noah, age 2, vanished into thin air while on a walk with family, in the woods.
William, age 3, vanished into thin air while playing in the garden with family, next to the woods.
Deorr, age 2, vanished into thin air while at a campsite with family, in the woods.

If only trees could talk. Where are you all, little boys?!!

I keep seeing William similarities too. :(

It's late at night here but I won't sleep. Not with this little boy out there somewhere. My heart skips a beat every time I log into the missing section just in case the status changes. Unfortunately I think we know that will happen in all probability:(

Thinking of Noah.

I don't think Noah went or is far from the initial site. I think he decided to hide and got stuck, perhaps a hole or somewhere even in the shed or barn. There is no way he just kept running forever. I say go back to the house and check every inch. That pond is awful close and it wouldn't be the first time they missed something when checking water. Prayers prayers prayers.

I also think what the four year old is saying is crucial to the story. But again we don't know exactly where they were and exactly what was going on. Was Noah ever with them, how deep in the woods were they, how could he have taken off without her noticing unless there was another "event" going on, or did he take off previously in the day and this was when she stated she lost him, is there video of the mom at the store? We are definitely not getting the entire story, which I understand for investigative purposes, but hard to put pieces together without crucial info.

I would love to hear what the 4 yr old big sister has to say too. Big sisters are notoriously protective of younger siblings. I am pretty sure she knew where he was headed and what he was up to, moments before he went missing. Four year olds don't usually miss a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3