Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculating: maybe they found something but are not sure yet what it means and don't want to speculate publicly and also don't want people to speculate. For example, if they found blood it could mean many different things.

ETA: I"m so so glad they found something at last! Hopefully this nightmare will soon be over and the family can ... well ... grieve. (I don't see any other possible outcome.)

Maybe it was something that would be upsetting to the public who is following the case very closely. I have no idea. I'm just brainstorming.

Well if he had no toys with him it would probably have to be an article of clothing, what else could it be? I really dont know what else it could be.

Well if he had no toys with him it would probably have to be an article of clothing, what else could it be? I really dont know what else it could be.

Blood, hair, poop?

ETA: or a place that looked like he made himself a nest?

Diaper comes to my mind

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It could be a shoe or a sock, or maybe a button (button seems remote due to size).

One of the scent articles was a pair of his underwear, so I don't think he was still in diapers.
Yes Forgot about that! Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Over a 1000 acres searched, some of it several times and still going over the same spots, sinkholes checked and double checked - sometimes with cameras. Every piece of technical equipment at their disposal, dogs, professional searchers, volunteer searchers.

Then where the heck is that little lad???

I know right?
They are saying prayers are the best thing right now and I agree.
But if what they are saying=Noah being out there somewhere (sinkhole, etc), then that is saying he is dead, IMO.
I'd rather think that someone abducted him than believe he has left this world.
IF he was kidnapped and a ransom demand came in recently, would they pull the equipment out and say no volunteers due to weather conditions?
I have zero idea and don't do social media, but was wondering how some situations like that would go. Of course law enforcement wouldn't tip their hand.
But wouldn't they give some sort of signal to a kidnapper through the media, like a press conference?
Just hoping Noah is still alive and well, although LE are the experts, and if I follow their cues completely..I don't want to go there:(
Noah:candle: :heartbeat:
jmo

They don't want copycats? What if they found a sock, and showed the pic of the sock, and some loser took an identical little sock and pretended they found it in a dumpster nearby?

But why wouldn't they just say "we found a sock" and NOT show a picture of it?

So I wonder whether they will be focusing more on that particular area where they found the 'evidence' now?

Maybe that is something that needs more investigating by their experts - whether this find points to Noah likely moving much further or not.

Weird - yesterday there were 100s of tweets during and after the presser. Today 8! What happened? Is interest cooling?

For USJ coach, search for Noah led by hope

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/2016/01/18/usj-coach-search-noah-led-hope/78980832/

snipped:

“It’s pretty rugged terrain, and there are a lot of briar patches,” he said. “You might not expect a 2-year-old to crawl into something like that, but you don’t know what he was thinking or even if he was thinking clearly, so you’ve got to check it ... we all did our best to not overlook even the tiniest detail we thought might help us locate him.”

Priddy said each group of 40 had three professionals to guide the volunteers...

“We’d spread out until each of us could stretch our arms out and touch fingertips,” Priddy said. “One professional would be at each end and one in the middle.

“And we walked slowly through our area of the search grid, keeping an even line,” he said. “Sometimes they’d have to stop one end so the other could catch up, but that’s how we stayed together.”

Priddy said they were instructed to walk slowly.

“If we were moving so that we needed to look up to see what was in front of us, we were moving too fast,” he said. “We had to keep our eyes straight down at our feet the whole time to not miss anything.”

For USJ coach, search for Noah led by hope

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/2016/01/18/usj-coach-search-noah-led-hope/78980832/

snipped:

“It’s pretty rugged terrain, and there are a lot of briar patches,” he said. “You might not expect a 2-year-old to crawl into something like that, but you don’t know what he was thinking or even if he was thinking clearly, so you’ve got to check it ... we all did our best to not overlook even the tiniest detail we thought might help us locate him.”

Priddy said each group of 40 had three professionals to guide the volunteers...

“We’d spread out until each of us could stretch our arms out and touch fingertips,” Priddy said. “One professional would be at each end and one in the middle.

“And we walked slowly through our area of the search grid, keeping an even line,” he said. “Sometimes they’d have to stop one end so the other could catch up, but that’s how we stayed together.”

Priddy said they were instructed to walk slowly.

“If we were moving so that we needed to look up to see what was in front of us, we were moving too fast,” he said. “We had to keep our eyes straight down at our feet the whole time to not miss anything.”

Hats off to them. That's hard work. Praying they are close to locating him now. :praying:

I have walked to my mail box with my grand daughter who is the same age as Noah in less than 20 minutes and its 1/3 of a mile away..and we walk back in less than 40 minutes. That is at her pace, mine is a lot faster..and this is taking our time looking at things etc.

I thought he could go much further also until I saw actually footage of the ground around there. Not thier actual property but adjacent property. You couldn't walk 5 feet without having to step over, crawl under, go around, or be tripped by brush, tree limbs or whole fallen trees. And, there were a lot of holes all covered with thick leaves. I'd break my ankle trying to walk through that. After seeing that, I agree he couldn't have gotten far before the entire area was crawling with searchers and dogs.

That was my thought based on OUR woods. It's also harder to go in a straight line when you have to go around holes or untangle yourself from thorn vines or cross little streams (with any rain a dry stream bed can fill up and get slick.)

Maybe it was something that would be upsetting to the public who is following the case very closely. I have no idea. I'm just brainstorming.

Thank you. I hadn't even thought of something like blood. My mind didn't even go there. Ugh.

The neighboring property videos and pictures reminds me of our back yard and the local terrain here. Everyone's comments make me question every decision I've made as a parent. I feel horrible for the grandma and the brutal comments she's receiving. My kids play unsupervised in woods just like that every day. They are older than Noah, but were out exploring from the time they could crawl. I certainly don't think she deserves what's being handed to her now.

Something I have not seen yet and might have missed is any mention of LEO consulting with a wildlife biologist from the state. The Azaria Chamberlain case comes to mind. Coywolves/Coydogs, Black Bears and controversially a large feline (Tenn. claims they are extinct but still tracks sightings) are all capable of taking down a small child quietly and leavening little to no evidence at the scene of the attack.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anaaaa555