Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking about kidnapping. Sheriff says doesn't think so because he is such a rambunctous (sp) little boy that is hard to "round up". Says it happened too quickly to be a kidnapping.
jmo

I don't think a kidnapping seems very likely either. But the reason the sheriff gave is kind of ridiculous, in my opinion. Two year olds can be fast and rambunctious. But it's really not difficult to chase one down and scoop them up.

I feel for all these searchers. You can see the toll it's taking on them physically and mentally. I know the sheriff sounds gruff and grumpy at times but just think of how beaten down they must be by not finding Noah. I am still praying for a miracle and hope Noah can be found. I want to thank all searchers for everything they are doing

I wonder what the leads are that make them think he's definitely out there. Foot prints? Piece of clothing that snagged on a branch? Shoe? What other possibilities can you guys think of?

WYN 106.9 ‏@WYN1069 9m9 minutes ago
#FindNoah: Evidence has been recovered in the search area. No other details on those leads available due to ongoing investigation.

WYN 106.9 ‏@WYN1069 18m18 minutes ago
#FindNoah: Leads have been recovered and that is a reason the search continues in the area.

WYN 106.9 ‏@WYN1069 26m26 minutes ago
#FindNoah: Law enforcement searches have and will continue. Areas have been expanded. No volunteer searches... http://fb.me/7JglA2BQk

https://twitter.com/WYN1069

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 14m14 minutes ago
Answering questions of foul play (kidnapping, etc), Mehr: we aren't looking at that. @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 15m15 minutes ago
Weaver says at time Noah went missing, trails were dry & smooth, saying toddler could have walked easily in area. @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 16m16 minutes ago
Mehr would not say what evidence was found in the search but says was within "search area." @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 20m20 minutes ago
Turner: Caves, gullies, sinkholes are being mapped and searched by people & technology. @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 22m22 minutes ago
Mehr: TBI & FBI have thoroughly vetted family. Weaver: We don't believe past history is a factor. @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 23m23 minutes ago
Mehr: We've got some leads while we've been out there. @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 26m26 minutes ago
Mehr: In our mind we're not breaking it down into rescue, it's about locating Noah. @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 26m26 minutes ago
Sheriff Mehr says talk will begin in next few hours, days to scale back. But Sheriff Weaver says the search won't end. @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 27m27 minutes ago
Chief Turner says they've covered 1,000 acres plus in search for #NoahChamberlin @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

keli mcalister ‏@wbbj7keli 28m28 minutes ago
Sheriff Weaver says he believes #NoahChamberlin is still out there & others do too b/c they want to help look. @WBBJ7News #FindNoah

https://twitter.com/wbbj7keli

https://twitter.com/LocalMemphis

Local24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 3m3 minutes agoOfficials said they are not looking at foul play. They do not believe that is/was the case. #NoahChamberlin #FindNoah

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 4m4 minutes agoOfficials said at time Noah went missing, trails were dry. Toddler could have walked easily in area. #FindNoah #NoahChamberlin

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 7m7 minutes agoOfficials said social media is spreading false things and lies. Urge people not to believe what they see there. #NoahChamberlin #FindNoah

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 11m11 minutes agoSinkholes have been examined in the area. They mark those as they find them and check them. #FindNoah #NoahChamberlin

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 11m11 minutes agoTBI & FBI have thoroughly vetted family. #FindNoah #NoahChamberlin

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 12m12 minutes agoOfficials said some leads have been recovered. They said that is why they believe Noah is still there. But will not say what those are.

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 13m13 minutes agoWill not say how long search could continue. #FindNoah #NoahChamberlin

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 13m13 minutes agoAll the members of the sexual offender registry in the area have been contacted or looked at. #FindNoah #NoahChamberlin

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 14m14 minutes agoOfficials said they are focused on finding Noah. They still believe he is there. #NoahChamberlin #FindNoah

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 16m16 minutes ago Because of forecast, search will begin scaling back in the next few days. #NoahChamberlin #FindNoah

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 16m16 minutes agoSearchers have covered about 1,000 acres and a few hundred have been added today. #FindNoah #NoahChamberlin

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 18m18 minutes agoSheriff said #NoahChamberlin's family cannot believe the support they are gettting and are thankful.

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 19m19 minutes agoAuthorities say the terrain is extremely dangerous and if volunteers were taken someone would get hurt. #FindNoah #NoahChamberlin

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 20m20 minutes agoAuthorities are continuing to do grid searches in the area. #FindNoah #NoahChamberlin

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 17m17 minutes agoNo volunteers needed tonight. Terrain too treacherous for them. Officials will continue to search. #FindNoah #NoahChamberlin

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 12m12 minutes ago Officials said some leads have been recovered. They said that is why they believe Noah is still there. But will not say what those are.

Some leads have been recovered? What does that mean?

Gosh over 1000 acres!!!!

Where's Noah?

ETA: just seen post about evidence found so lead tweet now makes sense. Wonder what they found????

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reba, I just posted a story about Two Boys and a Tennessee Sinkhole from the TN Farm Bureau. Did you know sinkholes often appear overnight? Did your Grandpa ever talk about sinkholes on his property? I believe the grandma's home is on 80 acres.

I do not remember ever hearing about sinkholes on my Grandpa's property. Thanks for posting the article. Completely possible that he could have fallen into one. My heart breaks for this little guy and what his family must be going through.

I lived in a very small town and this wouldn't surprise me. It's not fishy on its own. Just shows small town life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. Everyone knows one another. You just call the source. (From my experience living in a tiny rural town).

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 12m12 minutes ago Officials said some leads have been recovered. They said that is why they believe Noah is still there. But will not say what those are.

Some leads have been recovered? What does that mean?

Gosh over 1000 acres!!!!

Where's Noah?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Did they say why such a large area? Surely a two year old could have not walked that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member