Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Noah often walked from his grandparents' house to his parents house, which I doubt given the distance, I don't think he would know which way to go. Especially if his starting point was in a wooded area.

I think at some point he would have gotten tired and slept for the night.

So when my son was a teenager, he didn't even pay attention to the roads we drove on half the time. He just didn't pay attention to what roads we turned down or turned on when going places. He's not stupid by any means, lol. But he just felt like He wasn't driving he didn't know how to there. How would Noah know where he lived and how to get there from his grandparents? He might know the general direction that his mom leaves the driveway each time but that's it. Which could mean that he could have crossed the road himself and been on the opposite side of the road. I find it so weird that LE doesn't even want to think that could have happened.

I'm finding as time goes on I have less and less to contribute to this case. I read absolutely everything, but feel we're going round in circles and clutching at straws.

Don't know what else to say.... other than.... hope you're home soon sweetie! :grouphug:

I feel the same. Going round in circles usually happens when there's no development in a case.

I have asked more than once hoping that someone might have seen the answer to my question but have not found it yet....has anyone read if grandmother had a cell phone or if she had to go to the house to call for help....to me this is the first timeline you would have but I cannot find the answer. Not knocking on her just curious as to the timeline.
This information has not been released.

So when my son was a teenager, he didn't even pay attention to the roads we drove on half the time. He just didn't pay attention to what roads we turned down or turned on when going places. He's not stupid by any means, lol. But he just felt like He wasn't driving he didn't know how to there. How would Noah know where he lived and how to get there from his grandparents? He might know the general direction that his mom leaves the driveway each time but that's it. Which could mean that he could have crossed the road himself and been on the opposite side of the road. I find it so weird that LE doesn't even want to think that could have happened.

If he knew the general direction of home or which way his Mom left that day could have been enough to change or expand the direction of the search Imo.

I don't know that LE isn't thinking that. We really aren't getting a lot of information about what they are pursuing and what they are not.

My kids, as teens, have been clueless about how to get somewhere if they had only ridden (and never driven) to a place. However, they did know the general direction to go to get places that were familiar to them. They would have been able to take off for the park or church on foot because those are places we went regularly that are just up the road. It's very likely that these children, if they visit Grandma often, know exactly which direction home is. And if they had been in the woods on the trail with Grandma in the past, they'd know how to turn and head back to Grandma's house and then towards home.

The sheriffs look kind of beat down and tired. Not so assured looking like yesterday. Still searching the same areas.

Will start scaling back the search in a couple hours/in a couple of days but will still keep searching. Some equipment will be leaving tomorrow because of inclimate weather. They aren't going to break it down into either a rescue or recovery. They basically said they just want to find them.

They also said sex offenders have been verified and have ankle monitors on. They have been verified they weren't in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro