Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at that family picture above is just heartbreaking. Lil Noah looks exactly like his Daddy. I really do not think this is going to end well. :cry:

Yeah it's so sad to say but I just don't think he could make it through this weather. It was so cold out when I took my dogs out. It was 26 degrees and really windy. I had a hat, jacket, and gloves on and I was still freezing. I'm sure his family is using the word "home" to mean 2 things. Home to their physical house, and where Christians believe going "home" is going to their maker in heaven.

If you have the app and are following / subscribed to that person (on periscope), you are alerted when they "go live"
This is independent of and in coordination with @twitter (periscope is an app that works with Twitter), but you don't need to be signed into Twitter except for the initial set-up

Hope this makes sense.

Should I finish the transcription?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one really appreciate the effort you've gone to transcribing it all. I don't often get to watch the videos with the sound on so reading is the only way I find out about something. I also read a lot of the old cases and so many of the links are broken, so sometimes the only way I know what was in a video is what people have transcribed or talked about. So my vote is for yes! But I also understand how much time it takes away from your family so I'm sure everyone would understand if you didn't want to do anymore. But thank-you for all you've done so far.. Much appreciation from me! :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

If you have the app and are following / subscribed to that person (on periscope), you are alerted when they "go live"
This is independent of and in coordination with @twitter (periscope is an app that works with Twitter), but you don't need to be signed into Twitter except for the initial set-up

Hope this makes sense.

Should I finish the transcription?
Some of us with satellite internet can't watch videos or don't want to because they burn up the monthly data allowance. Your transcripts are very much appreciated.

I thought the same thing. I find 15 Celsius quite cool and need at least a jacket when I go out, maybe even a scarf. Wonder why he only had a shirt on, but I guess when you're used to the climate, 15 C feels mild, and in the sun it might even feel like 20 C.

Your body tends to get used to cold weather after a while. Here in the midwest, when it warms up to the 50's in March, for example, it seems so much warmer because you get used to the frigid winter temps.

So a 60 degree day would definitely just be a long-sleeved shirt and pants kind of day.

[video=twitter;689300720881913857]https://twitter.com/WBBJ7Bethany/status/689300720881913857[/video]
Bethany Thompson @WBBJ7Bethany
Been an emotional day for many. The search continues thru the bitter cold tonight.Will update again 2mrw.#FindNoah

I think "2mrw" means "tomorrow." Everyone involved in the search must be exhausted by now. Even the reporters have stopped tweeting for the most part. I'm packing it in too and hoping to wake up to news about Noah - for better or worse. :(

Leaving a candle burning for Noah and the searchers thru the night:candle:

Waiting for the kids to go to bed (translation: log off my laptop) to put more time into the transcription.

It's been a long day already. Can't promise I won't fall asleep typing - so I'm having a :coffeews: from Pete's to prepare.

#FindNoah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, sadly, at this point I'm just hoping they find his remains so there can be some closure. I have zero hope this sweet baby is alive, and everyone is searching and searching and the family is praying continuously. Prayers they find his remains.

Hey guys, just getting in after a long day at work and coming here anxiously to check on Noah...any new developments?? I still see "Active Search" in the title thread! :( I will be going back asap to catch up on all the posts, but was wondering if someone could please give me the latest in a nutshell. Thanks so much!

Honestly, sadly, at this point I'm just hoping they find his remains so there can be some closure. I have zero hope this sweet baby is alive, and everyone is searching and searching and the family is praying continuously. Prayers they find his remains.
You just had enough guts to say what a lot of us are thinking, Jenna.

I don't think there is anything nefarious about this missing child. Unfortunately, poor Noah is the victim of an accident.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

This is the latest msm I'm finding:

Sheriff: 'Nothing matters except Noah'

KATHERINE BURGESS and Maranda Faris, The Jackson Sun
11:12 p.m. CST January 18, 2016

"PINSON — On Monday night, volunteers prayed in the kitchen of the old Pinson school for 2-year-old Noah Chamberlin,*his family, law enforcement, and search teams heading into the woods to search for the missing toddler."

Snip

"Weaver, who said Monday afternoon that he*has*faith that Noah will be found, asked for more volunteers to assist in the fifth night*of searching for the missing 2-year-old. Because of the dropping temperatures, Weaver said Monday night's*volunteers would only be permitted to search the woods for one hour at a time.

(Story continues under video)"

This is a way better idea than when last night I told my husband that when we have kids we should microchip them like the dog. With GPS. I hope your idea becomes a real life thing!

There are bracelets that can alert the proper authorities if kidnapped/lost and alert them of your location etc; and will also call up to 3 ppl and let them hear what's going on & the bracelet can also be turned on to track location. Pretty amazing.

""There's really nothing new to announce. We've expanded the area," Weaver said. "We've still got people on the ground and will have, and we've still got helicopters in the air.""

Snip

"Weaver asked volunteers to arrive at the old Pinson school starting at 5:45 p.m., and that searches would begin at 6 p.m. local time Monday. He said*that at this time, food and snacks are not needed. But because of the dropping temperatures, authorities are asking for coats, hats and gloves.

Weaver said the volunteers are being allowed to search overnight.

Weaver said that because of the cold weather, volunteers will only be permitted to search the woods for one hour at a time. He said that the efforts are still considered a search and rescue.

"At this point, nothing matters except Noah," he said."

The Jackson Sun*8:58 PM. EST January 18, 2016
http://www.wbir.com/news/sheriff-believes-missing-west-tn-toddler-is-in-search-area/18233946

"It is still a search and rescue operation, Weaver said, and there is no criminal investigation.

Weaver said he could not discuss whether trail cameras in the woods showed signs of Noah.

He said they have searched caves, checked the sex offender list and used every type of dog available.

Searchers are covering a search area of 1,000 or more acres, Weaver said, and are expanding the search area daily.

Noah’s entire family has been interviewed, Weaver said, but is not interested in addressing the media."

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/n...eves-missing-2-year-old-search-area/78980924/

"Mehr and Weaver said the greatest challenges to the search included rough terrain and managing the numerous searchers.

Around 200-300 agencies have been involved in looking for Noah, Mehr said.

People who live near the search area should check their cars, garages, crawl spaces and anywhere a child could be located, Weaver said."

(Wow, that is a lot of agencies!)

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/n...eves-missing-2-year-old-search-area/78980924/

"Volunteer searchers were suspended at about midnight due to the cold, according to Madison County Sheriff Office spokesman Tom Mapes. The search resumed Monday morning with law enforcement personnel only.

Weaver asked Mapes to urge caution with regard to social media, Mapes said. People should not trust Facebook rumors, but should trust law enforcement, he said.

“Don’t go crazy on all these speculative wild claims,” Mapes said. “That just fuels uncertainty. We may be slow coming out with it, but what we come out with is the truth.”"

Hey margarita25.. I was up stoking the fire and saw your posts.. Still no sign of Noah.. at least that we know of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackDiamond