Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynnanne Nguyen @lynnannefox13
This is #NoahChamberlin w his family. Help bring him home. Volunteers meet @ Pinson School, corner of Hwy 45/College pic.twitter.com/RM383ATogH

Sorry, I don't understand...

It was a smart azz post submitted by a commenter during a Q & A the two reporters did on periscope. And that was one of the less rude comments - stupid people writing stupid things. The reporters got a little silly - I think they were taken aback by some of the rude remarks and reacted out of nerves.

Sorry, I don't understand...

On the Periscope, it's a live chat session and people were asking questions and the reporters were answering them on the live video feed. People were being stupid on there and saying "kiss her" referring to one reporter to kiss the other and also they said things like hit her in the head. You always have those people that think saying those kinds of thing is funny.

Lynnanne Nguyen @lynnannefox13
This is #NoahChamberlin w his family. Help bring him home. Volunteers meet @ Pinson School, corner of Hwy 45/College pic.twitter.com/RM383ATogH

[video=twitter;689274035088310272]https://twitter.com/lynnannefox13/status/689274035088310272[/video]

This is the Periscope feed that Kimi (thank you!!) is transcribing. You can actually click on the link and watch it on your computer. You don't have to have the app or use your phone/tablet. You can see all the questions that they were being asked and see the video.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNGaDoklbqKj

[video=twitter;689274035088310272]https://twitter.com/lynnannefox13/status/689274035088310272[/video]

I can read Pigeon Forge on that t-shirt Noah's dad is wearing. Can anyone make out what the "mascot" or whatever is?
Just curious and they are a lovely family.
jmo
ETA: is that Pigeon Forge Motorcycle Club the Knights (MC)?

This is the Periscope feed that Kimi (thank you!!) is transcribing. You can actually click on the link and watch it on your computer. You don't have to have the app or use your phone/tablet. You can see all the questions that they were being asked and see the video.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNGaDoklbqKj

RBBM:

I thought the app was necessary - otherwise me transcribing this for non-iOS and non-Android users is a moot point

See this:
faa0ce4c6684c98078e8b75b5073022e.jpg

If y'all can access this via the web, let me know & my kids will be thrilled to have (maybe) 2 devices back! I am transcribing by watching it on the iPhone and posting on my work laptop. This is :notgood: on a holiday! They want their Mami off WS :floorlaugh: and devices to themselves.

Please chime in with feedback - as this would be news to me. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can read Pigeon Forge on that t-shirt Noah's dad is wearing. Can anyone make out what the "mascot" or whatever is?
jmo

It says "Soldiers for Jesus MC"

ETA: and yes, Pigeon Forge, TN at the bottom...

I just can't believe he's not turned up yet.

Kinda off topic but I've just been cleaning my daughters shoes for school tomorrow (yep, filthy after one day!) and remembered they have a small toy in the inside sole of the shoe. They're Clarks shoes, probably the most famous in the UK for kids fitted shoes, especially for school. Anyway, a lot of them have these little compartments with a toy in these days, and it got me thinking about the possibility of having some kind of GPS chip that could go in a childs shoe (or pocket, coat etc).

Maybe something already exists, I dunno, but when I think about the number of kids who go missing it would be great if even one of them could be tracked in this way. I know some people would not love the idea but others would find peace of mind. My children knew my mobile phone number by heart by the age of 3 in case they ever get lost and could ask an adult for help, but it wouldn't help them if they were lost alone.

I too have been wondering why in the world someone hasn't come up with something for this type scenario. I like your idea!

RBBM:

I thought the app was necessary - otherwise me transcribing this for non-iOS and non-Android users is a moot point

See this:
faa0ce4c6684c98078e8b75b5073022e.jpg

If y'all can access this via the web, let me know & my kids will be thrilled to have (maybe) 2 devices back! I am transcribing by watching it on the iPhone and posting on my work laptop. This is :notgood: on a holiday! They want their Mami off WS :floorlaugh: and devices to themselves.

Please chime in with feedback - as this would be news to me. TIA

IDK about on a computer but I couldn't watch it on my phone without using the app. Maybe you can watch them on a computer? But I didn't think you could either, FWIW.

Sometimes it's easier to read transcripts anyway... so even if you can watch them on a laptop or desktop, your hard work hasn't been for nothing Kimi! Also, some WS' might not be near a computer at the moment. :)

[video=youtube;yNncaxvbUio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNncaxvbUio[/video]

This is another news station that interviewed a searcher from Middle Tennessee.

IDK about on a computer but I couldn't watch it on my phone without using the app. Maybe you can watch them on a computer? But I didn't think you could either, FWIW.

Sometimes it's easier to read transcripts anyway... so even if you can watch them on a laptop or desktop, your hard work hasn't been for nothing Kimi! Also, some WS' might not be near a computer at the moment. :)

You can definitely watch it on the computer. They make it seem like you have to have the app and that you have to be following that person on Twitter as well (which I'm not totally sure you do just to watch the video).

jmo

It says

Soldiers For Jesus M.C
2015 East Coast Rally
Pigeon Forge
Tennessee

I wonder if Noah is a very quiet child?
While running through the woods, he never fell?
Grandma never heard him cry or scream if he fell into a hole?
or laughing with delight?
no noise?

You can definitely watch it on the computer. They make it seem like you have to have the app and that you have to be following that person on Twitter as well (which I'm not totally sure you do just to watch the video).

If you have the app and are following / subscribed to that person (on periscope), you are alerted when they "go live"
This is independent of and in coordination with @twitter (periscope is an app that works with Twitter), but you don't need to be signed into Twitter except for the initial set-up

Hope this makes sense.

Should I finish the transcription?

Looking at that family picture above is just heartbreaking. Lil Noah looks exactly like his Daddy. I really do not think this is going to end well. :cry:

If you have the app and are following / subscribed to that person (on periscope), you are alerted when they "go live"
This is independent of and in coordination with @twitter (periscope is an app that works with Twitter), but you don't need to be signed into Twitter except for the initial set-up

Hope this makes sense.

Well, I can see the video on the computer just fine. Maybe someone else can check to make sure they can see it too. https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNGaDoklbqKj

Hope this makes sense.

Yes, please, Kimi! And thank you for all the hard work you have done! I am tech challenged and really appreciate you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member