Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the local news station caries the pressers live but have not streamed them. Periscope will probably have it but I have mixed results trying to see it that way.

If history is any indicator the video for presser will be uploaded to the local news station website within the hour after it is concluded.

edited to add this site had the video up quickly yesterday

http://www.jacksonsun.com/

I wonder if they're going to talk about Noah's shoe(s). After watching all these press conferences, you just know they'll be asked several times so might have to cover off 'evidence' found. Anything revealed like that I would guess they'd have to run by/prep the family to let them know they're going public about something like this. Maybe? MOO.

If they're ending it then I think it's because they have found him. Otherwise, I think they'd just be suspending it due to weather and want to take the time with the family first to assure them there wouldn't be any chance he'd be found alive before they announce the suspension. The family would need to understand the reality of the situation.
The conversation with the family to suspend the search must be very traumatic for both sides. It rips the hope they were clinging to out of their hearts and hits them with the harsh reality. My heart breaks for them and especially his grandmother. I don't even want to imagine her pain right now.

If the finding of a shoe is true, and it has just occurred in the past 24 hours or less, they will only be suspending the search due to the weather.

Meeting with Noah's family is the appropriate thing to do in advising them first before informing the public of any decisions. After missing a week, the reality with the freezing weather in the area, the sheriff may be ready to make the decision that this is now a search and recovery mission. I hate typing that!

At some point, the dreadful facts have to be faced and acknowledged. My heart breaks for all as this has been such a traumatic case from the moment it was announced. Prayers for all.

My opinions only.

I would think that LE talked earlier to family about plans........wonder why they have to talk to them now and delay a presser? Just maybe baby has been found???? or are they talking family into being at the presser?

I wonder if they're going to talk about Noah's shoe(s). After watching all these press conferences, you just know they'll be asked several times so might have to cover off 'evidence' found. Anything revealed like that I would guess they'd have to run by/prep the family to let them know they're going public about something like this. Maybe? MOO.
I sure hope so. It isn't a big deal to announce it if they don't mention an exact location, imo. I wonder if it is possible they found little footprints instead of his shoes? This would also indicate he wasn't wearing them anymore and let LE know he was in that area.

Steve Coffman ‏@SteveCoffman1 39m39 minutes ago
Go to http://jacksonsun.com for live video of news conference in the search for #FindNoah - was set for 4 but could be up to an hour later

Could it be that he was found??? I am going back and forth over wanting/not wanting if you know what I'm saying :(

It does seem rather odd to wait until the last minute to talk to the family and delay the presser when they've known all day (more or less) they were going to have one at 4 today. The only thing that makes sense is, there's been a development at the last minute and family needed to know before the public.

Mapes says the sheriff is on the way! Press conference should start soon. #FindNoah #WBBJ

I have to say I've never been more impressed with a police force than I have on this case. They have pulled out all the stops, had maximum man power on the job, and allowed hundreds of members of the public to join the search. It's earned them a huge amount of press coverage and an overwhelmingly positive social media presence.

Other forces could do with learning a thing or two from this police department.

Wbbj just announced for the first time their cameras are allowed inside the search area for Noah.

Dan Lampariello ‏@WBBJ7Dan 2m2 minutes ago Pinson, TN
Mapes says the sheriff is on the way! Press conference should start soon. #FindNoah #WBBJ

I have to say I've never been more impressed with a police force than I have on this case. They have pulled out all the stops, had maximum man power on the job, and allowed hundreds of members of the public to join the search. It's earned them a huge amount of press coverage and an overwhelmingly positive social media presence.

Other forces could do with learning a thing or two from this police department.

I agree completely!

Could it be that he was found??? I am going back and forth over wanting/not wanting if you know what I'm saying :(

I think I know what you mean. I want to know but I want the news to be good, and as long as I don't know at least I can still have hope.

I would think that LE talked earlier to family about plans........wonder why they have to talk to them now and delay a presser? Just maybe baby has been found???? or are they talking family into being at the presser?
Of course, it is possible they did find him. Most cases we would hear about increased activity in a particular area (the command centers being moved, the ME's wagon being brought to a site, or other things) to indicate a huge break such as him being found. However, just because we aren't hearing about it doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

I get the feeling they are not about to pressure this family into doing anything they do not want to do. They are holding pressers each day according to the one tweet posted earlier by a reporter. My guess it is being done so people (press) won't bother the family. I don't blame the family for not wanting to be there especially today.

It does seem rather odd to wait until the last minute to talk to the family and delay the presser when they've known all day (more or less) they were going to have one at 4 today. The only thing that makes sense is, there's been a development at the last minute and family needed to know before the public.

At first it was announced that there will be no update today, unless something major. Then the presser was announced, then it was postponed. My feeling is, something is up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back